剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我们从医院把她转移出来了
We diverted her at the hospital.
她家人以宗教原因拒绝尸检
The family declined autopsy on religious grounds,
接着你举♥行♥了盖棺葬礼迷惑大家
and then you did a closed-casket funeral to cover the tracks.
我们必须告诉所有人她还活着
We have to tell the world she's alive
来推倒当前的非法统治
and depose this illegitimate regime.
但如果她康复到可以发表演说
And if she was well enough to address the nation,
班内特和他的人会不顾一切阻止她
Bennett and his people will do anything to stop her.
他们不会轻易罢休的
They're not just gonna walk away from this.
如果我们在24小时之内不重新服她上位
If we don't reinstall her in the next 24 hours,
可能就再没机会了
there may not be a world to get her back to.
你必须找到是谁干的
You have to find out who did this.
然后找到证据
Then prove it.
总统阁下 你需要...
Madame President, do you need to...?
不 不
No, no, no.
相信我
Trust me.
我会找到的
I will.
我被全面封锁了
I'm completely locked out.
以前出现过这种情况吗
Has this ever happened before?
没有
No.
程序经常会坏掉
Programs fail all the time.
苔丝不是坏了 是被入侵了
Tess hasn't failed, she's being attacked.
总有办法能入侵 但这次是我开门把他们放进来了
There's always a way in, but this time I opened the gates.
是反抗者
This is RE/SYST.
不可能是别人
It can't be anyone else.
他们帮我们屏蔽俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候
When they helped us create that blackout in Russia,
他们肯定偷偷插入了一个鬼键
they must've slipped in a ghost key.
他们从我们发射引力牵引机开始
Which means they've been in our system
一直都在我们的系统里
since we launched the gravity tractor,
监控我们所有的举动
monitoring our every move.
等待入侵的机会
Waiting for an opportunity to attack.
达瑞斯 他们肯定...
Oh, Darius, they must...
-他们肯定知道... -一切
- they must know... - Everything.
关掉之后
Once shut down,
我也说不准能不能解决问题
there's no telling the damage that will be done.
她可能再也修不好了
She might never recover.
但现在...
But right now...
这是唯一的办法
this is the only move we have.
爸爸 我错了 我必须告诉她
I'm sorry, Daddy, I had to tell her.
和你
And you.
佐伊确定这是她想要的
And Zoe's sure this is what she wants?
嗯
Yeah.
你呢 格蕾丝
What about you, Gracie?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你从来没说过你谈恋爱了
You never mentioned you were in love.
不 哈里斯和我... 我们结束了
No, Harris and I... we're over.
我说的不是他
That's not who I'm talking about.
我很高兴送我外孙女走
Glad that I could see my granddaughter off.
她第一次去非洲
Her first trip to Africa. Mm.
让我陪你去机场吧
Please let me take you to the airport.
不 那我就走不了了
No, it's too much.
姥爷会带我去的
Grandpa's taking me.
-我去拿你的东西 -谢谢
- I'll grab your stuff. - Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
你确定吗
Sure about this?
如果这一切都要结束了
Maybe it seems pointless
再让这个世界多一点爱和同情
to try and bring a little love and compassion into this world
可能没什么意义...
if it's all about to end...
怎么会没有意义
It's not pointless.
这很重要
It's the most important thing.
你去做好事 好吗
You go do some good, okay?
我会的
So will I.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
从这里一直绵延到月亮
To the moon.
绵延到月亮
To the moon.
再绕回来
And back.
嘿
Hey.
我去 别吓唬我
Geez, don't scare me like that.
抱歉 我正要出去 正好来看看你
Sorry. I'm heading out for the night and I'm just checking.
你还有你国♥家♥安♥全♥局的朋友搞清楚
You or your NSA friend ever figure out
麦肯齐到底要讲什么了吗
how to decode Mackenzie's speech?
我去
Crap.
所有人 到楼梯那边
All right, people, quickly move towards the stairs.
快走
Come on.
-我马上过去 -阿曼达
- Uh, I'll-I'll be right there. - Amanda.
我们每隔一周就会误报一次
We have a false alarm every other week.
等我备份一下
Let me back this up just in case.
你是保安吗
Are you security guard?
嗯
Yeah.
阿曼达 什么鬼...
Amanda? What the hell is...?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表