剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
很好 因为我也不打算说
Good, 'cause I'm not gonna tell.
我想你来是有原因的吧
Now, I assume you're here for a reason.
你是对的
You were right.
我们不能信任政♥府♥
We can't trust the government.
必须要靠自己
We have to do this ourselves.
铀
Uranium.
我知道哪里能弄到
I know where to get it.
她试图掩饰 但是我能看出来
She tried to cover, but I could tell
她对卡恩汉的事情很紧张
she was rattled by the Carnahan thing.
要是我能跟她单独两个人谈话...
If I could just talk to her in person, just the two of us...
是啊 我肯定她会答应的
Oh, yeah, I'm sure she'll go for that.
可能要刺♥激♥一下她
Maybe Ms. Barrows needs a little motivation.
行了 我俩都刚升职不久
Okay, we both just got promoted.
千万别做傻事
Please do not do anything stupid.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这事肯定能让我们大火
I'm gonna put us on the map.
别搞砸了
Don't screw this up.
太瘆人了
This is grim.
好吧
Well.
没关系
It's all right.
今天有四个人
Today, there's four people.
下次就有八个
Next time, there will be eight.
去吧
Get 'em.
大家好
Hi there.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you all for coming.
我是吉莉安·海斯
I'm Jillian Hayes
这本书叫"阴影面"
and this is Shadow Side.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
伙计
Hey, guys.
想赚点外快吗
Do you want to make some quick cash?
什么意思
What you talking about, man?
"维尔·杜洛克曾有几次被困
"Vel Durok had been stranded before.
一次被一场突如其来的暴风雪困在约塞密提国立公园里
Once in Yosemite, when a freak snowstorm hit.
还有一次她的骆驼死了 她被困戈壁沙滩"
Another time when she was in the Gobi Desert when her camel died."
"她总能成功抗争命运 逃离死神
"She always managed to outrun fate, to cheat death.
但现在 她独自一人在离家两光年以外的地方
But now she was over two light-years from home,
被困在一个星球的阴影面
trapped alone on the shadow side of a planet
这个星球甚至还没有名字"
that as yet had no name."
上次谈过后 还以为你动摇了
I wasn't sure you were game after our last conversation.
我也是
Neither was I.
为什么会改变想法
What changed your mind?
发生了点事
Things.
我们现在所做的 你确定政♥府♥无法追踪吗
You sure the government can't track what we're doing here?
你说这台电脑和这个房♥间会被监控吗
This computer, this room, is surveillance profession.
不会 都是我自己搭的
No. I built it myself.
那就好
Okay.
美国有好几个地方存有铀
There are a handful of uranium storage facilities around the country.
这个是我们的最佳选择
This one's our best bet.
就是WIPP
The WIPP.
废物隔离实验工厂
A Waste Isolation Pilot Plant.
瓦勒普斯附近
Out near Wallops.
离这大概二十英里
20 miles from here.
他们将核武器制♥作♥过程中产生的放射性废物存在那里
They store radioactive waste from nuclear weapons processing.
所以你争取到哈里斯的支持了
So, you've enlisted Harris to help?
不 他背后有牵制
No, his hands are tied.
但我没有
But mine aren't.
你要偷授权码
You're stealing the code.
哈里斯每天都会收到新的授权码
Every day Harris is issued a new authorization code,
用来批准核材料的转运
allowing him to approve the transfer of nuclear material.
我能进入WIPP
Now, I can get into the WIPP facility,
但是没有代码 就拿不到铀
but I can't get the uranium without that code
而代码会在12点失效
and it expires at midnight.
他把代码存在带有生物识别锁的公文箱里
And he keeps it in his briefcase secured with a biometric lock.
没错
Yes.
你要怎么拿到
How are you gonna access it?
今晚我们一起吃饭
We're having dinner tonight.
这事很复杂
Look, this is a complex plan.
我没法保证
There's no guarantees.
但你如果没有把握你就不会过来了 对吧
But you wouldn't be here if you didn't think you could pull it off, would you?
达瑞斯 我不想连累哈里斯 好吗
Darius, I don't want Harris implicated. Okay?
出了任何事情 我负责
If anything goes wrong, I take the fall.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我确定吗
Am I sure?
我一直很守规矩
I've been a rule-follower my whole life.
我连交通规则都没违反过
I never drive alone in the carpool lane.
如果有规定限制 我从来都低于限制
If it says ten items or less, I have less.
现在我却在想着怎么从美国政♥府♥偷铀
And now I'm considering stealing uranium from the United States government.
还要背叛你爱人
And betraying a man you love.
我确定吗
Am I sure?
当然不
Absolutely not.
但毕竟 这关乎世界的命运
But like you said, we're talking about the fate of the world.
这时候规则又算什么
The rule book just went out the window.
给你的 亲自送来的
This just came for you, hand-delivered.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴你能来
So glad you could join me.
你掌握了一些信息
You have the subtlety of a hand grenade.
我和达瑞斯·坦兹之间什么没什么
You know there's nothing going on between me and Darius Tanz.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-真♥相♥ -好啊
- The real story. - Okay.
阿曼达 你当记者...
Amanda, you've been a journalist for, what...
没多久吧
five minutes?
我都不好意思叫你"记者"
And I hesitate to use the word "Journalist."
我是哥大新闻学硕士
I have a master's in Journalism from Columbia.
我在华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥实习过
I interned at the Post.
那你该知道 真正的记者不会发布假新闻
Well, then you should know real reporters don't publish fake news.
国防部一名具有高级权限的雇员被杀
A DOD employee with high security clearance was murdered.
这可不是假的
That's not fake.
抢劫犯失手杀人
Yes. A robbery gone wrong.
失手到他的家人收到尸体时
Yeah, so wrong that his body was released to his family
都没有正规尸检
without a formal autopsy?
那是法医的事
That's at the M.E.'s discretion.
很少有这种情况
Happens under the rarest of circumstances.
不符合规范程序
This falls way outside normal protocol.
你大概玩牌都能发现惊天阴谋吧
I bet you could find a conspiracy in a game of solitaire.
我和沃尔特·卡恩汉的姐姐聊过
I spoke with Walt Carnahan's sister.
她说他当时因为工作上的事惴惴不安
She said he was troubled about something that happened at work.
什么事
Troubled how?
他显然看到了他不该看到的文件
He saw a file he wasn't supposed to see, apparently.
阿特拉斯项目
Project Atlas.
阿特拉斯 我从来没听说过
Atlas? I've never heard of it.
她说如果他出了任何事
She said if anything happened to him,
绝不是意外
that it wasn't an accident.
听着 阿曼达 我从没听说过阿特拉斯
Look, Amanda, I've never heard of Atlas.
沃尔特·卡恩汉的事是个悲剧
And what happened to Walt Carnahan is tragic,
但绝不是阴谋
but it's not a conspiracy.
不好意思 我还有事
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere.
如果你想发那些照片请便
Oh, and feel free to publish those photos.
我穿红色挺好看的
Red's my color.
停这就行
Yeah, right here is fine.
-谢谢 不用找了 -谢谢
- Thanks. Keep the change. - Hey, thanks.
-克罗夫特教授 -嘘
- Professor Croft. - Shh, shh, shh.
这不安全 来
It's not safe. Come on.
你走后 我给航♥空♥航♥天♥局的朋友打了电♥话♥
When you left, I called my friend at NASA
让他检查你的计算 两小时之后
just to check your math and about two hours later,
那些特工就来了 毫无征兆
these spooks show up, no warrant, no nothing.
到处乱砸 我从后门逃出来了
Tossed everything and I escaped out the back door.
你的发现让某些人坐不住了 利亚姆
Your discovery has rattled someone, Liam.
你怎么知道我刚刚在你家
How did you know I was in your house?
远程监控
A remote security camera.
天呐 你真的很多疑
Jesus, you really are paranoid.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表