剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
用引力牵引机把小行星撞成碎片
to smash the asteroid into pieces with a gravity tractor
屁用都没有
won't do a damn thing.
但会摧毁引力牵引机
Except destroy the gravity tractor,
只有它能救我们
the one and only thing that can save us.
哈里斯
Harris, you need
你得让我马上见总统
to get me a meeting with the president now.
达瑞斯 我不能那么做
I can't do that, Darius.
好吧 那把你们无♥耻♥抢走的
Fine, then give me back control
引力牵引机的控制权还给我
of the GT, which you so ungraciously hijacked,
并非冒犯... 好吧 也许有点...
no hard feelings... well, maybe a little...
我能回去继续拯救世界的任务
and I can go back to the business of saving the world
而不是要摧毁地球
instead of destroying it.
-不是我抢走的 -哈里斯 该死的
- It wasn't me who hijacked it. - Damn it, Harris.
-我们玩够了吗 -达瑞斯 这不是游戏
- Haven't we played enough games? - Darius, this is no game.
这是顶层精心设计的政♥变♥
This is a coup, orchestrated at the highest levels,
而我在想办法阻止这一切
which I am trying to stop.
你觉得麦肯齐总统...
You think President Mackenzie...
是被谋杀的吗
was murdered?
达瑞斯 想要重获引力牵引机的控制权的办法只有一个
Darius, the only way to regain control of the gravity tractor
就是重新取得国家的控制权
is to regain control of the country.
你希望我们怎么做
How-how-how do you propose we do that?
不择手段
By any means necessary.
你加入吗
Are you in?
好 我们干掉那群混♥蛋♥
Well, let's take these bastards down.
虽然我很认可坦兹先生的推测
Now, while I appreciate Mr. Tanz's conjecture,
可星际防御组的斯特劳斯博士认为
Dr. Strauss in Interplanetary Defense thinks
铁心理论最多只是猜测
that the iron core theory is speculative at best.
而且坦兹的补救方案是
And Tanz's remedy is to conveniently restore
想顺便夺回引力牵引机的控制权
the gravity tractor to his control.
牵引小行星 拯救人类
And divert the asteroid, saving everyone.
难道不是我们想要的吗
Isn't that what we want?
哈里斯 我们都知道车里雅宾斯克陨石坠落事件的必要性
Harris, we all know Chelyabinsk was a necessity.
没错 我们摧毁了俄♥罗♥斯♥太空站研发中心
Yes, we knocked out Russia's space warfare R&D facility.
这是中国合资的
Jointly funded by the Chinese.
几个月后
They were only months away
他们的新一代卫星干♥扰♥器♥
from having next-gen satellite
和高能微波枪就研制好了
jammers and high-powered microwave guns,
能打破我们的防御系统
designed to take out our defense systems.
要是那次我们没有铤而走险
If we hadn't made that bold move,
俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国早已摧毁我们的全部公共设施
Russia and China would have already destroyed our entire infrastructure.
民♥主♥的未来取决于谁引得太空竞赛的胜利
The future of democracy depends on whoever wins the space race,
而现在 我们终于可以保证胜利
and right now, finally, we can ensure that victory.
用参孙打败了我们的敌人
With Samson knocking out our enemies.
我们不为刀俎 便是鱼肉
We are either the duck or the hunter.
要么我们死要么他们亡
It's either us or them.
我们算是达成共识了吗
Can I assume that we're all in agreement here?
-继续 -是的 长官
- Stay the course. - Yes, sir.
可是...
But...
我们都知道达瑞斯·坦兹没得到他想要的
we all know Darius Tanz won't stop
是不会罢休的
until he gets what he wants.
我们能确保引力牵引机的信♥号♥♥是安全的吗
Can we be certain the gravity tractor signal is secure?
斯特劳斯博士在高度安全的非现场位置指挥一切
Dr. Strauss is managing things from a high security, off-site location.
准确来说是在哪里
Which is where, exactly?
你保卫这个国家 他保卫这个星球
You defend the country. He'll defend the planet.
斯特劳斯的终端
Strauss's terminal.
告诉达瑞斯那里直接连接美国战舰
Tell Darius it's got direct links to U.S. battleships
和东海岸的驱逐舰
and destroyers off the East Coast.
那是他唯一可以控制引力牵引机的地方
It's the only place he could be controlling the GT from.
你得恢复我的A4许可
You're gonna need to restore my A4 clearance.
格蕾丝 得对五角大楼进行大规模黑客攻击
Grace. This requires a mass hack of the Pentagon.
你的指纹不能出现在附近
Your fingerprints can't be anywhere near it.
不 是你的不行
No, yours can't.
我说过不管付出什么代价 哈里斯 我认真的
I said whatever it takes, Harris. I meant it.
-利亚姆 -我在想办法 不好意思
- Liam. - I'm working on it, sorry.
嗯 这...
Yes, wha...
什么时候了
What time is it?
反正不是你流口水的时候了
Time to stop drooling.
你需要你帮我处理点东西
I need you to take care of something for me.
那160个人我们选的怎么样了
Where are we with the 160?
...吉莉安在查看所有数据
Uh... Jillian's curating all the data.
她已经选了147个 快好了
She had 147 cleared candidates. She's almost ready.
这个信封有几个额外的名字
This envelope contains additional names.
我个人的名单
My personal selections.
让他们都过一下基因检测
I want them put through all the genetic testing
以及心理形象分♥析♥
and psych profile analysis.
就今天
Today.
克莱尔
Claire.
你现在有时间吗
A moment of your time?
从那晚上起
I've been thinking about you,
我就一直在想你
since the other night.
我们什么时候... 能再见面
When... can I see you again?
今晚怎么样
How about tonight?
太好了 部长大人
I'd like that, Mr. Secretary.
班内特的方法看起来有点极端
Bennett's approach may seem extreme,
只有他才能带领我们度过这一切
but he's the only one with the strength to get us through this.
这事关生存
This is about survival.
我们必须不惜一切代价
We have to do whatever it takes.
我会的
And I will.
不好意思 我得先走了
Sorry, I got to run out.
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
和医生有预约
Doctor's appointment.
最开始我以为这只是一个简单的替换代码
At first I thought this was a simple substitution code,
就像凯撒密♥码♥或者栅栏密♥码♥
like a Caesar cipher or a rail cipher.
但是...
But...?
看起来更像是密♥码♥本
Looks more like a book cipher.
每个数字对应一个书里的单词
Each number would correspond to a word in a book.
比如说 如果我是对的
For example, if I'm right,
9 8 2对应的是
nine, eight, two would correspond to page nine,
第九页第八行第二个词
line eight, second word.
所以为了解码 我得知道对应的是哪本书
So in order to break the code, I need to know which book.
所以知道是谁写这密♥码♥
Which is why it's important to know who wrote the code,
还有他们会用到什么书 这两点很重要
and what books they'd have access to.
所以...
So...
是谁写的
who wrote it?
托德 你为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
Todd, you work for the NSA.
我才不会和你分享秘密的
You're the last person I'm sharing secrets with.
部长大人
Mr. Secretary?
拉斯穆森医生
Dr. Rasmussen.
我去了你的办公室
I went to your office.
他们告诉我你要休息一段时间
They told me you were taking some time off.
总统的死对我造成了很大的影响
The president's death has taken a toll on me to say the least.
可以理解
To be expected.
你一直是她的医生 从她成为总统之前就是
You were her longtime physician, from before she was president.
是的
Yes.
你报告说死因是出血性中风
You reported the official cause of death was hemorrhagic stroke,
但没有验尸她就被下葬了
but she was buried without an autopsy.
麦肯齐总统的母系家族是虔诚的犹太人
President McKenzie's maternal family were observant Jews.
犹太法律禁止用任何方式亵渎尸体
Jewish law forbids anything that desecrates a corpse.
在她中风前 你有注意到什么损伤的迹象吗
Did you notice signs of impairment prior to the stroke?
我们做了血液检查 也做了脑血管造影
We ran blood panels, did a cerebral angiogram.
没看到什么异常 我们的结论是她太疲劳了
Nothing unusual turned up, we chalked it up to fatigue,
而且还不休息
but she wouldn't slow down.
那现在那些血样在哪里
And where are those blood samples now?
我把所有东西都给他们了 部长大人
I gave them everything I had, Mr. Secretary.
给谁了
Gave to whom?
班内特总统的特勤局
President Bennett's secret service.
他们把血样和我的文件都拿走了
They took it all, along with my files.
没有任何记录显示
Well, there's no record of those tests,
在什么地方有血样测试
or blood samples, anywhere.
那是你要和班内特总统处理的事情
Well, that's a matter you'll have to take up with President Bennett.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表