剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人偷的
Just because the thieves were Russian
不代表是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥干的
doesn't mean this was the Kremlin.
就目前所知 也可能是商业间谍
It could've been corporate espionage, for all we know.
怎么样才能既揪出他们
Well, what better way to find these thieves
又不用对莫斯科施加军事压力
than by putting military pressure on Moscow?
现在有什么动作
What's on the table?
总统为了增加筹码
POTUS is prepared
准备将罗斯福号♥和林肯号♥
to move the Roosevelt and Lincoln
转移到波罗的海去
into the Baltic as leverage.
你是说完全不寻求外交途径
You're talking about moving warships
就直接转移军舰
before pursuing diplomatic channels.
我错过了什么吗
What am I missing here?
格蕾丝 无冲突连线已经失效了
Grace, the deconfliction line has gone dead.
什么
What?
俄♥罗♥斯♥已放弃与美国对话
Russia has shut off all communication with the U.S. government.
什么时候的事
Since when?
昨晚
Last night.
为什么
Why?
不知道
We don't know.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
为什么偷♥电♥磁驱动器
Why steal the EmDrive?
为什么不共享资源 合作研究 共同对抗天灾
Why not pool resources, reach out, give us all a fighting chance?
我们现在有着共同的敌人
We have a common enemy here.
这事能讨论一整天
We can speculate all day.
他们偷了我们的技术 这触及底线了
The bottom line is they stole our technology.
我们要想拿回来 就要武力施压
If we hope to get it back, we need a show of strength here.
我们不应该让事态升级
Escalation is not the answer.
你这样没等行星撞地球就害死我们了
You're gonna get us all killed before the asteroid even gets here.
卡尔霍恩部长 我认识俄♥罗♥斯♥驻美大使
Secretary Calhoun, I know the Russian ambassador.
卡蒂娅·奥西诺夫... 她是我朋友 我可以跟她联♥系♥
Katya Osinov... she's a friend. I can reach out to her.
长官 恕我直言
Sir, all due respect,
巴罗斯女士是新闻发言人而非外交官
Miss Barrows is a press secretary, not a diplomat.
我不在乎她什么职位 有关系就行
I don't care what her title is. She has the relationship.
而且巴罗斯女士
And Miss Barrows has
已经在此次任务中证明了自己的才智
proven herself quite resourceful on this task force.
好吧 巴罗斯女士
All right, Miss Barrows,
尽快与俄♥罗♥斯♥大使联♥系♥
try and build that bridge, but do it quickly.
同时 哈里斯 我希望动用所有卫星
Meantime, Harris, I want every satellite,
利用一切可能资源
every possible resource
务必找出携带电磁驱动器的飞机下落
devoted to finding the plane carrying that EmDrive.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
吉莉安 怎么了
Hey, Jillian. What's going on?
还记得你说过 我要是需要朋友随时打给你吗
Remember when you said if I ever needed a friend?
今天就需要
I think today's my day.
中午能吃个饭吗
Are you free for lunch?
当然
Absolutely.
别转头
Don't turn around.
抱歉 我没法坐下来 他们可能在监视
Sorry, I can't sit. They may be watching.
卡蒂娅 我不该来找你
Katya, I wouldn't have reached out,
可无冲突连线已经失效了
but the deconfliction line's gone dead.
出了意外
There's been an incident.
你们的技术是我国政♥府♥偷的
My government stole your technology.
他们不会承认
They won't admit it,
不过他们会不惜一切留下它
but they're determined to keep it at all costs.
格蕾丝 那是什么 他们偷了什么
What is this thing, Grace? What did they take?
某种武器吗
Some kind of weapon?
不是武器
It's not a weapon,
不过也重要到足以让美国动用军队
but it's important enough that the U.S. is on the verge of military action.
美俄两国必须建立对话平台
There has to be a way to bring our countries to the table.
不可能
No.
卡蒂娅 我不明白
Katya, I don't understand.
格蕾丝 我也不明白
Neither do I, Grace.
不管我们偷了什么都是你们的报应
Whatever we stole from you is retribution.
什么报应
Retribution for what?
阿特拉斯的报应
Something called Atlas.
所以他们不想谈判
It's the reason they won't negotiate.
阿特拉斯 你知道是什么吗
Atlas. Do you know what that is?
不知道
No.
格蕾丝 你要是知道什么就告诉我
If you know something, Grace, please tell me.
我只知道你该回家好好抱抱你女儿
I know you should go home and hug your daughter.
每一天 我们都该如此
Every day. We both should.
保重 朋友
Take care, friend.
我为大家忧心
I fear for all of us.
报应
Retribution?
对 她就是这么说的
Yes, that was her exact word.
什么的报应
Retribution for what?
阿特拉斯是什么
What's Atlas?
格蕾丝 别跟任何人说这个词
Grace, don't say that word to anybody,
绝不
ever.
格蕾丝
Grace.
她不知道
She didn't know.
或者不能说
Or couldn't say.
她到底说了些什么 巴罗斯女士
What exactly did she say, Miss Barrows?
她说俄♥国♥政♥府♥不相信我们 再也不会了
That the Russians don't trust us, and never will.
什么事
Yes?
长官 我们锁定了飞机的位置
Sir, we've located the plane.
调出来
Let's see it.
我们的一架卫星追踪它到了
One of our satellites
在西伯利亚一个偏远的简易机场追踪到了它
tracked it to a remote airstrip in Siberia.
他们似乎为了加油而着陆 但因为风暴被困住了
Seems they landed to refuel and got caught in a storm.
多久后放晴
When's the weather supposed to clear?
-三十六小时后 -我们没多少时间了
- 36 hours. - That doesn't give us much time.
做什么的时间
Time for what?
哈里斯 让联合特种作战司令部给我一份
Harris, I want a risk assessment from JSOC
-特种部队突袭的风险评估 -好的 先生
- for a Special Forces incursion. - Yes, sir.
克莱尔 你跟我来
Claire, you're with me.
我得立刻向总统汇报
I need to brief POTUS right away.
你们要派遣地面部队吗 袭击俄♥国♥♥军♥事基地
Ground troops? To a Russian military base?
-他们让我们别无选择 -哈里斯
- They've left us no choice. - Harris,
这已经不单是"武力威慑"了
this is beyond a show of force.
你们这是在发动第三次世界大战
You're talking about World War III.
-格蕾丝 -什么
- Grace? - What?
俄♥国♥政♥府♥同我们一样不想宣战
The Russians don't want war any more than we do.
你无法确定 他们不相信我们 哈里斯
You don't know that. They don't trust us, Harris.
走错一步 我们就会被炸得粉身碎骨
One wrong move, and we're all blown to pieces.
而你 你就这么看着事情变成这样
And you, you're just standing there, letting it happen.
格蕾丝 他是国防部部长
Grace, he's the secretary of defense.
我不能僭越他 即使我想也不行
I can't overrule him, even if I wanted to.
我们为这个任务已经牺牲了一切
We've sacrificed everything for this mission.
一切: 我们的家人 彼此
Everything: our families, each other.
为了什么 让大家互相残杀来结束这一切吗
And for what? To have it all end by blowing ourselves up?
我不许
No.
等等
Wait.
-你要去哪儿 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
趁还有机会 多陪陪我女儿
To be with my daughter while there's still time.
这是达瑞斯·坦兹的私人语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the personal voice mail of Darius Tanz.
如果您有这个号♥码
If you have this number,
证明您对我来说很重要
it's 'cause you're very important to me.
达瑞斯 你去哪儿了
Darius, where are you?
布兰森[英国商人]
Branson?
不是
No.
贝克汉姆
Beckham?
-康纳利[英国演员] -别瞎猜了
- Connery? - Stop guessing.
那就直接说你要来这里见谁
Then just tell me who we're here to see
他们和晶体有什么关系...
and what they have to do with the crystal and...
闭上嘴 认真听
Stop talking, start listening.
-达瑞斯 -尼古拉斯
- Darius! - Nicholas.
我助理说你会出席的时候
When my aide said you would make an appearance,
我还以为他搞错了
I thought he was mistaken.
我正好在附近办事
I happened to be in the neighborhood.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表