剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
你多久前知道它成功了
How long until you know if it's working working?
大概几个星期吧
Like, a few weeks.
那谢谢你通知我了
Well, thank you for telling me.
吉莉安 阿曼达的那件事...
Look, and, Jillian, what happened with Amanda...
我吻她只是想分散她的注意力
I only kissed her as a distraction
这样我能克隆她手♥机♥里的消息
so that I could clone her phone.
听起来很惊险啊
Sounds like it was horrible.
真是牺牲小我啊
Really took one for the team.
我不喜欢她
I don't care about her.
我喜欢你 我想的都是你
I care about you. You're all I think about.
小子
Hey, kiddo.
你过来吗 J 一堆事要做
You coming, J? Ton to do.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
他叫你 "J"
He calls you "J"?
他刚才是叫我 "小子"吗
Did-did he just call me "kiddo"?
利亚姆 咱们别这样 行吗
Liam, can we not do this, please?
我要去工作了 你也去吧
I've got work to do and so do you.
这都是达瑞斯·坦兹说的
Darius Tanz said all this?
有录音 有记录
On tape and on the record.
我天
Holy hell.
阿曼达 我不知道你怎么做到的 可是...
I don't know how you did it, Amanda, but...
你会因此获得普利策奖的
you're gonna win a Pulitzer for this.
咱们发表吧 你来完成这个荣誉的时刻
Let's run it. You do the honors.
好的
Okay.
这肯定会在某些高层拉响警报
Guessing this is gonna set off alarms in some pretty high places.
哈里斯 你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting, Harris?
我没暗示 我在问你
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm asking a question.
我们有袭击自己的公民吗
Are we putting hits on our own citizens?
我要你的回答 现在就要
I need answers and I need them now.
在内部有群人
There's a certain group, within the inner circle,
趁机...
that has taken this opportunity...
趁机
Opportunity?
你是说总统身体抱恙的事吗
You mean what's happening with the president's health?
是的 还有现如今的危机
Yes. And the current crisis.
要是几个月前 我会回答你这不可能
I would have said it was impossible a few months ago,
可格蕾丝的事
but after what happened to Grace,
让我不知所措
I don't know what to think.
内部那些人都是谁
Who's in this inner circle?
我不是很清楚
I don't know exactly.
哈里斯 我已经被边缘化了
I've been marginalized, Harris.
有太多的秘密了
There's so much secrecy, I can't tell you
我没法告诉你此刻谁在背后搞鬼
I can't tell you who's even pulling the strings at this point.
不过我知道
But I do know one thing.
卡尔霍恩牵扯其中
Calhoun is involved.
进来
Yeah?
长官 这个刚刚送来
Sir, this just came in.
达瑞斯·坦兹联♥系♥媒体召开新闻发布会
Darius Tanz just called a live press conference.
两天前 国会之眼报
Two days ago, Capitol Eyes News
发表文章称
published a story alleging that
2013年 美国发射引力牵引机
in 2013, the United States used a device called a gravity tractor
牵引行星 使其坠落在俄♥罗♥斯♥车里雅宾斯克
to guide an asteroid into Chelyabinsk, Russia.
今天 我公开确认这个消息的真实性
Today I'm going on record to say that this story is true.
五角大楼新闻发言人格蕾丝·巴罗斯和我曾访问俄♥罗♥斯♥
Pentagon Press Secretary Grace Burrows and I traveled to Russia
亲自证实了
and learned firsthand that
车里雅宾斯克的陨石碎片中装有
Tanz's guidance system technology
坦兹工业的...
was found embedded in meteorite fragments...
...制导系统
...in Chelyabinsk.
-我对此一无所知 -该死的
- I had no foreknowledge of this. - Damn it.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
达瑞斯总是敢想敢做
What Darius always does. Whatever the hell he wants.
我们都在努力灭火
We are trying to put out a fire.
他却在火上浇油
And he is throwing gasoline on it.
我得去联♥系♥总统 在她看到之前
I've got to reach the president before she sees this.
哈里斯 我们现在得团结
Harris, we need to close ranks.
现在 你去集♥合♥军队
Now, you gather the troops.
要是再有人像坦兹那样跟媒体谈及
If anyone so much as breathes to the press
阿特拉斯项目
about Atlas, Tanz,
我要他们的脑袋
I want their head on a spike.
之前有机会的时候 我们就该解决掉他
We should have dealt with him when we had the chance.
好 现在开始提问
Okay, I'll take questions now.
萨拉
Yes, Sarah?
坦兹先生 总统称阿特拉斯项目是杜撰
Mr. Tanz, the president claims that Project Atlas is a fiction.
那总统要么是在严肃地误导大众 要么就是在撒谎
Well, the president is seriously misinformed or lying.
不管怎样 我乐意和她谈谈这事
Either way, I'd love to talk to her about it.
她知道去哪找我
She knows where to find me.
麦肯齐总统
President Mackenzie,
如果您正在观看 我将守在电♥话♥边
if you're watching, I'll be sitting by the phone,
等待你的来电
waiting for your call.
感谢大家的到来 祝大家过得愉快
Thank you all, have a great day.
你这是想干什么
What the hell was that?
如果你想和总统见面
You want a meeting with the president?
要么玩大的 要么回家
Go big or go home.
如果他们之前还没打算追杀我们 现在肯定要了
If they weren't after us before,
你干嘛不直接在我们背后贴个靶子
why don't you just put a target on our backs?
事已至此 格蕾丝
It's already there, Grace.
我只是确保每个人都知道
I just made sure everyone else knows about it.
这样的话 如果我们出了什么意外
That way, if anything happens to us,
就像在丛林里留下面包屑作导航
we've left breadcrumbs through the woods
所有线索一路指向白宫
that lead all the way back to the White House.
他们再派出杀手之前就会三思
They'll think twice before sending another hit squad out to do their bidding.
你真♥相♥信这花招有用吗
You really think that stunt's gonna work?
我点燃了引线 我猜炸♥弹♥将在五秒内爆♥炸♥
I lit the fuse. I-I predict the bomb will go off
五 四 三...
in five, four, three...
二...
two...
达瑞斯·坦兹
Darius Tanz.
我是特勤局的戴维斯探员
Agent Davis, U.S. Secret Service.
总统想与你和巴罗斯女士见面 立刻
The president would like to see you and Ms. Barrows, now.
巴罗斯女士 坦兹先生
Ms. Barrows, Mr. Tanz.
总统阁下 很高兴再次见到你...
Madam President, it's so good to see you again...
你知道自己闯了什么祸吗
Do you realize the damage you've done?
上电视节目 证实八卦小报
Going on television to corroborate fake news
发布的虚假消息
from some gossip rag?
你这是在给敌人壮胆
You've emboldened our enemies.
削弱自己人
Undermined us.
现在我还得承担自己没犯下的罪名
And now I have to answer for crimes I did not commit.
你想解释一下到底怎么回事吗
Do you want to tell me what the hell is going on here?
苔丝 你是女人 对吧
Hey, Tess, you're a woman, right?
我是百亿亿次级计算系统
I'm an exascale computing system,
设计用来运算逻辑码型和规则系统
designed to run logic patterns and programmed algorithms.
好 你大概算不出我和吉莉安重归于好的几率吧
Right, okay, so I guess you can't give me the odds on Jillian taking me back.
抱歉 我没有相关变量
I'm sorry. I don't have those variables.
好 那我给你一个变量:梅森
All right, well, here's a variable for you: Mason.
那家伙叫我"小子"
That guy calls me "kiddo."
他也给吉莉安取了绰号♥: J
And he's got a nickname for Jillian, too: J.
J 我... 你难道不讨厌给你取绰号♥的人吗
J. And I... don't you hate people who give nicknames?
感觉就像他们企图拥有你
It's like they're trying to own you,
你是他们的宠物之类的
like you're their pet or something.
简直...
It's so...
太傲慢了 你不觉得吗
It's so arrogant, don't you think?
抱歉 利亚姆 问题是什么
I'm sorry, Liam. What was the question?
算了 苔丝 不管了
Forget it. Tess, forget it.
引力牵引机的制动点火进程运算进行得如何了
How are the calculations going for the braking burn for the gravity tractor?
运算已经完成
Calculations are complete.
只需要你的授权 上传命令
I just need your authorization to upload the commands.
好了... 完成
Done... and done.
奇怪
That's weird.
如果真的存在阿特拉斯 你难道不觉得
If there were a shred of truth to Atlas, don't you think,
我才是最清楚的人吗
I above all people, would know?
阿特拉斯项目真的存在 我向你保证
Project Atlas is very real, I assure you.
无论背后是谁 都已发展到难以置信的程度
And whoever's behind it has gone to incredible lengths
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表