剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
和我一起
With me.
做什么
Doing what?
我们在干什么
What are we looking at?
苔丝破解了你那位失手的刺客的手♥机♥
Tess unlocked your would-be assassin's phone,
但它还有一级加密
but it had another layer of encryption
来隐藏所有发送和接收的信息
to conceal all incoming and outgoing messages.
正在解码
Decrypting now.
是我家地址
It's my address.
对不起
Sorry.
你不需要道歉
You have nothing to be sorry about.
你还活着已经是万幸了
You're lucky to be alive.
"包在我身上
"Consider it done.
下一个是坦兹 钱已入账"
Then Tanz. Money is in your account."
我是下一个
I was next.
我们得查出他背后是谁
We need to find out who he was working for.
苔丝 你能提取发件人的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Tess, can you extract the sender's phone number?
区号♥是710
It's a 710 area code.
慢着 710... 那是在常用网络崩溃后
Wait, 710... that's reserved for government officials
政♥府♥官员在紧急情况下使用的区号♥
during emergencies when normal networks are down.
-有人拿它做掩护 -因为它很难追查
- Someone's using it for cover. - Because it's untraceable.
我们没准能找到来信地
We may be able to find where the texts came from.
苔丝 尝试给那些短♥信♥添加地理位置
Tess, try and geotag those incoming messages.
现在我要给你配个保镖
Meantime, I'm getting you a bodyguard.
别这样 傻死了
Come on, don't be ridiculous.
格蕾丝 我不会让他们动你一根毫毛
Grace, I'm not gonna allow anything to happen to you.
达瑞斯 莫斯科发生的事...
Darius, what happened in Moscow...
就让它留在莫斯科吧 我知道
Needs to stay in Moscow. I know.
情况变得太...
Things are just too...
-复杂 -不
- Complicated. - No.
疯狂
Insane.
该死 我还以为我们在
Damn, just when I thought we were
接对方的话呢
finishing each other's sentences.
那个保镖... 只有在你需要他时
The bodyguard... you-you won't know he's even there
他才会现身
unless you need him.
奥洛夫博士 您要走了吗
Dr. Orlov, you're leaving?
为什么
Why?
我们接到了指令
We've received instructions.
此次合作已被取消
The deal on the table has been revoked.
非常抱歉 坦兹先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Tanz.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
利亚姆 发生了什么
Liam, what's going on?
这个
This.
我理解 先生 但我强烈建议您重新考虑
I understand, sir. I urge you to reconsider.
好的
Yes, of course.
俄方刚刚撤销了他们的人员
The Russians just pulled their people.
联合发射被取消了
The joint launch is off.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
"国会之眼" 谁会看这种垃圾小报
Capitol Eyes? No one reads this trash.
不必看它
No one has to.
但这篇报道却被我国所有大型媒体引用
It's being picked up by every major news organization in the country
正在疯狂传播
and it's spreading.
但俄方早知道阿特拉斯是什么了
But the-the Russians already know about Atlas.
有什么不同吗
What's changed?
这篇报道表示车里雅宾斯克事件不是意外
The article says Chelyabinsk wasn't an accident.
而是我们有意降落在那里的
That we landed a meteor there on purpose.
换句话说
So, in other words,
报道了真♥相♥
the truth.
我说了我会让大家名垂青史
I told you I'd put us on the map.
你确实做到了 抱歉我质疑了你
You did. I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
大家伙 听着 听着
Hey, everyone, listen up, listen up.
今天以前 我们这个小网站
Look, before today, this little site of ours
从没有一篇文章取得过一万点击率
never got 10,000 hits on a single article.
但今天 我们快破一百万了
Today, we're about to hit a million.
请大家举起酒杯致敬我站无畏的记者
So, please, raise a glass to our intrepid reporter
阿曼达·尼尔
Amanda Neel.
希望她赢得普利策奖后还能记得我们
Hopefully she remembers us after she wins a Pulitzer.
干杯
Cheers.
爱德 白宫刚发表了声明
Ed, the White House just issued a statement.
声音调大
Turn it up.
麦肯齐 谴责这家发布虚假新闻的网站
Mackenzie, who denounced the website as rag journalism,
发表了以下观点:
issued the following statement:
"我们明确地否认
"We categorically deny the allegations
"国会之眼发布的指控
"published by Capitol Eyes.
这篇报道来源不明
The article was unsourced,
是伪造的 也进一步证实了
false, and further proof that the deep state
阴暗势力正企图削弱此届政♥权♥"
is attempting to undermine this presidency."
谁去接个电♥话♥
Someone answer the damn phones!
就说"无可奉告"
Just say, "No comment."
总统在国家电视台上说我们是骗子
President just called us liars on national television.
那你觉得她会怎么说
Well, what did you think she was gonna say?
"糟糕 我故意用陨石轰炸了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 对不起"
"Oops, I intentionally bombed Russia with space rocks. Sorry."
-无可奉告 -无可奉告
- No comment. - No comment.
这就是俄♥罗♥斯♥总和我们作对的原因
This is why Russia has been at odds with us.
也是我试探这事时有人追杀我的原因
Why someone tried to kill me when I poked my nose into it.
我们对此不予评论
We have no comment at this time.
无可奉告
No comment.
如果我们不赶紧立论支撑这篇报道 就完了
If we can't shore up on this story fast, our heads are gonna roll.
你最好抓紧时间 公开消息来源 快
You need to haul ass and get sources on the record, now!
托普洛夫部长
Minister Toporov,
还有说服你的余地吗
is there anything I can do to persuade you?
当然 我明白
Of course. I-I understand.
没戏了
It's over.
阿曼达·尼尔刚给我发了报道的链接
Amanda Neel just texted me a link to the article.
达瑞斯 她问我是不是她的消息来源
Darius, she's asking me if I'm her source.
问你 她自己不知道吗
Asking you? She doesn't know?
她一定认为是我把信息泄露给了她
She must think I leaked the information to her.
首先 有人追杀我
First, someone tries to kill me.
现在又是阿特拉斯项目被透露给媒体
Now Atlas leaks to the press.
这 这不可能是个巧合
This-this timing can't be a coincidence.
是我爸发来的
It's my father.
他有线索了
He's got intel.
俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇正返回发射阵地
Russian subs are moving back into firing range.
到明天我们又会回到一周前的状态
By tomorrow, we'll be where we were a week ago.
唯一的不同是 如今再过不到36小时
Except now we have less than 36 hours before
小行星就会通过临界点
the asteroid crosses the Rubicon line.
就再也无法挽回了
The point of no return.
不出所料 总统对阿特拉斯泄露一事十分震怒
As expected, the president is furious about the Atlas leak.
她已发出声明坚决否认此事
She's issued a statement categorically denying.
如果她不承认 道歉...
If she doesn't own this, apologize...
道歉吗
Apologize?
长官 恕我直言
Sir, all due respect,
这可能是唯一拉拢俄♥罗♥斯♥的方法
that may be the only way to get Russia back in our good graces.
所以我们不但得说谎 还得低声下气吗
So we're not just duplicitous, we're also gutless?
你说俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇
You said the Russian subs
到明天才会回到发射阵地
won't be back in firing position until tomorrow.
没错 但是胜算...
Yes, but the odds...
就偏向我们这边了
Just tilted in our favor.
我们还是要发射引力牵引机
We are going to launch that gravity tractor.
我们只有一个电磁驱动
There's only one EmDrive.
一旦俄♥罗♥斯♥把它击落 我们就完了
They shoot it down, we're done.
总统需要承认这件事 克莱尔
The president needs to acknowledge this. Claire.
总统已经明确表明
The president has stated clearly
这事不可能
that no such thing will be happening.
她认为承认这件事会让美国彻底退出世界舞台
She feels it will diminish us on the world stage.
所以我们就不得不实施这次自杀式任务吗
So instead we're moving forward with this suicide mission?
自杀也要得到俄♥罗♥斯♥的许可才行
Suicide is waiting for Russia's permission.
现在 如果我们能在俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇到达发射阵地前
Now, if we launch before the Russian subs
发射 就抢占了先机
reach firing range, we stand a chance.
而坦兹手中有发射代码
Now, Tanz has those launch codes.
你去给我拿到 立刻
I need you to get them for me. Now.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表