剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
"救世" 前情提要...
Previously on Salvation...
欢迎来到反抗者
Welcome to RE/SYST.
我们有个提议
We have a proposal for you.
让俄♥罗♥斯♥的整个卫星阵列和电力系统
A cyber blackout of Russia's entire
瘫痪20分钟吗
satellite array and power system?
他的梦想让诸位获益
Darius' dreams have made you rich,
它们让世界变得更美好
and they've made the world a better place.
作为一个生意人 达瑞斯是失败的
But as a businessman, Darius is failing.
我向董事会提议 解除坦兹工业首席执行官
I call on this board to remove the CEO of Tanz Industries.
-佐伊 下车 -我受够你的谎话了
- Zoe, get out of the car. - I'm done with your lies.
快开车 迪伦
Just drive, Dylan.
我也给你取一个 鸟人
I have a nickname for you... it's Prick.
听 你喝醉了吗
Stop! Are you drunk?
我即将发表的言论必将引起轰动
What I'm about to tell you all will cause some concern,
但我向你们保证...
but I can assure you that...
快叫医生 马上关闭摄像机
Get the medic! Turn those cameras off now!
哈里斯 睁大眼睛吧 你被耍了
Harris, open your eyes... You've been played.
我 门罗·班内特
I, Monroe Bennett,
庄严宣誓
do solemnly swear
我必忠实执行美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统之职务
that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States,
上帝保佑我
so help me God.
上帝保佑我们
So help us God.
各位同胞们 我向你们保证
I want to assure you, my fellow citizens,
虽然麦肯齐总统的骤然离世让人心碎
that despite President Mackenzie's very sudden and heartbreaking passing,
但她所捍卫的理想...
the ideals that she stood for...
孩子们的教育
Education for our children,
向所需要的人提供工作岗位 全体公民的平等权利...
jobs for all who seek them, equal rights for all citizens...
我们将继续全心全力地为之奋斗
They will continue to be pursued with vigor and with heart.
波琳·麦肯齐曾是位妻子
Pauline Mackenzie was a wife,
一位母亲 女儿 也是一位爱国者
a mother, a daughter and a patriot.
我承诺 我将秉承的 不仅是她曾达到的高标准
And I promise to not only uphold the high standards she met,
还有她所设下的那些
but also the ones that she set.
美国是全世界最强大的国家
This is the greatest nation in the world,
很荣幸 我将要领导你们
and it is my honor to now lead you,
用希望 用信念
with hope, with faith,
延续我们的繁荣
and into continued prosperity.
愿天佑全美公民
May God bless us all,
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
and may God bless the United States of America.
搞定了
And we're clear.
谢谢大家 麻烦大家整理一下离开
Thank you, everybody. Can you please clear the room?
好了 我表现得如何
Well, how'd I do?
接下来的硬仗 我会陪着你的
I'd follow you into battle.
你一定会成为一个很优秀的幕僚长
You are gonna make a wonderful chief of staff.
不胜荣幸
It's my privilege.
克莱尔 你将拯救世界
We're gonna save the world, Claire.
现在才刚刚开始
And that is just the beginning.
-我要跟你谈谈 -格蕾丝...
- We need to talk. - Grace...
我们不能再这样进行非正式的交谈了
we can't have these off-the-record conversations anymore.
我不是来跟你谈引力牵引机或是小行星的...
This isn't about gravity tractors or asteroids...
我来跟你谈我女儿
this is about my daughter.
还有你儿子
And your son.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他俩有牵扯 哈里斯
They're involved, Harris.
我也不知道他们怎么找上对方的
I don't know how they found each other,
但他们... 我看到他们在车里接吻
but they did... I saw them kissing in a car.
现在佐伊也不知所踪
And now Zoe's gone AWOL.
-我想你帮忙找到她 -我们刚...
- I need your help to find her. - We just...
失去了总统
lost our president,
还面临着灭世级别事件的威胁... 这...
we've got an extinction-level event hanging over us... this...
-现在最紧迫的不是这事儿 -对我来说就是
- is not the most pressing issue. - It is to me.
不管你儿子究竟卷入了什么圈子
I think whatever circles your son's been trafficking in,
我感觉佐伊也被他拉入了
he's brought Zoe into the fold.
格蕾丝 他是个激进分子罢了 又不是杀人犯
Grace, he's an activist, not a killer.
即使我想找他
And even if I wanted to find him,
我也不知道去哪儿找人
I wouldn't know where to look.
短♥信♥不回 电♥话♥不接
He doesn't respond to texts, to calls,
也不告诉我他住哪...
doesn't tell me where he lives...
我前任也好几星期没他消息了
and my ex hasn't heard from him in weeks.
佐伊在撒谎 她辞职了
Zoe's lying. She quit her job.
她在隐藏着什么 迪伦也是
She's hiding something. So is Dylan.
我保证 不管他们在倒腾什么
I promise you, whatever's going on with them,
肯定不能跟这里现在发生的相提并论
it doesn't compare to what's going on here.
一定有问题 哈里斯
Something is wrong, Harris.
我告诉你 我知道肯定有问题
I am telling you I know this.
在我找到她之前
Until I find her,
你跟这个政♥府♥都见鬼去吧
you and this entire administration can go to hell.
其实 你知道吗 我辞职了
In fact, you know what? I quit.
我受够这地方了
I'm done here.
我不接受你的辞呈
Well, I don't accept your resignation.
我也不接受你的
I don't accept yours.
找不到女儿我绝不回来
I'm not coming back until I find my daughter.
长官
Sir.
总统要您去总统办公室见他
The president has requested your presence at the Oval Office
马上
immediately.
把大家叫来
The reason for this meeting
是为了共同商讨
is to decide what financial improprieties
坦兹集团出现的金融违规行为
have taken place here at Tanz,
并寻找继任者
and to look for a successor.
很好
Excellent.
我已经列好候选人了
I've got a list of names.
我们会加以考虑的
Well, we'll keep it under advisement.
如果你读了公♥司♥章程的话
If you had read the bylaws,
不过我想你肯定还没
which I'm sure you haven't,
你就会知道我有权保留董事会成员身份
you'd know that I retain my board membership
不管你找谁掌舵
no matter who you put at the helm,
不管你在这间屋子里收买♥♥再多人从背后捅我刀子
and no matter how many backstabbers in this room
都没用的 叔叔
you try to pay off, Uncle.
42页
Page 42,
第六节 A分项
paragraph six, subsection A,
桔色标注
highlighted in orange
方便您老人家找到
for your convenience.
由于你近来的胡搞
As a result of your recent shenanigans,
政♥府♥中断了同坦兹的一切合作
the government has cut all ties with Tanz.
公♥司♥早已大幅缩减的市值
Your company has lost more than half
更是削减了一半
of its already shrinking value.
董事会决定请审计介入
This board has determined that an audit is necessary.
达瑞斯 钱到底被你拿来做什么了
What happened to the money, Darius?
坦兹工业的十亿美元究竟哪去了
Where did the billion dollars of Tanz Industries go?
如果需要审计介入
Well, if an audit is required,
那就得找专业的
I say we have it done by an expert.
我推荐特丽萨·皮特森负责监督
I nominate Theresa Peterson to oversee it.
太荒唐了
Don't be ridiculous.
她是商务律师...
She's a corporate attorney...
精通兼并与收♥购♥
Versed in mergers and acquisitions,
法务会计工作 如果我没记错的话
forensic accounting, if I'm not mistaken.
达瑞斯 这恐怕不是明智之举
Darius, I don't think that's wise.
那这样看来就很合适了
Well, then it probably is.
只有不想承担这份工作的人才值得信任
Only someone who doesn't want the job could be trusted.
真♥相♥关系到你的既得利益
You have a vested interest in discovering the truth.
这些从我这儿可听不到
Something you'll never hear from me.
早上好
Good morning.
宿醉过后还好吗
How's the hangover?
抱歉... 昨晚的事
I'm sorry... for last night.
得了吧 发生了这么多事
Please. With everything that's been going on,
你就为了一个晚上的胡闹道歉
you're entitled to one crappy night.
那 大家都去哪儿了
So, where is everyone?
坦兹董事会暂停了天空盒子的所有工作
The Tanz Board of Directors suspended all work in the Skybox.
因为财务审计的事
Something to do with a financial audit.
你今天呢
How's your day?
我们跟引力牵引机的通讯中断了
Well, we lost communication with the gravity tractor.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表