剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
"救世" 前情提要
Previously on "Salvation"...
昨晚 有人要杀我
Last night, someone tried to kill me.
格蕾丝 我们会找到谁想害你
Grace, we're gonna find out who targeted you.
我不会放过他的
There'll be hell to pay.
声明一下
For the record,
利亚姆跟我的那个吻
that kiss between Liam and me,
没有任何意义...
it didn't mean anything.
要是你能为世界做贡献呢
What if you could make a difference?
就在这里 和我一起
Right here, with me.
算我一个
I'm in.
特丽萨 格蕾丝 这是拉兹洛的姊妹 苔丝
Theresa. Grace, this is Lazlo's sister, Tess.
你爱过她 对吗
You were in love with her, weren't you?
如果你让我停下 我会的
If you tell me to stop, I will.
如果我不呢
What if I don't?
我觉得我们跟坦兹工业合作
I think we've had enough collaboration
可以到此为止了
with Tanz Industries for one lifetime.
他是国防部部长
He's the secretary of defense.
我不能僭越他 即使我想也不行
I can't overrule him, even if I wanted to.
我们只需要从我叔叔 尼古拉斯·坦兹那里
We're gonna have to extract the crystal
取点晶体出来
from Nicholas Tanz, my uncle.
有什么计划吗
What's the plan?
-报复 -起飞了
- Retribution. - We have liftoff.
我们有电磁驱动器的推力了
We have EmDrive thrust.
我们现在可以庆祝了
Now we can celebrate.
总统病了
The president is ill.
恐怕她现在无法作出最正确的决定
I fear she's not in a position to make the best decisions.
苔丝破解了那位失手的刺客的手♥机♥
Tess unlocked your would-be assassin's phone.
电♥话♥是从宾夕法尼亚大道1600号♥打来的
The call came from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
白宫
The White House.
你确定要吗
You're sure about this?
不
No.
我们在莫斯科没能继续
We stopped in Moscow.
你想的话我们可以马上停下
We can stop now if you want.
不要
No.
哈里斯呢
What about Harris?
我呢
What about me?
我说过...
I told you...
你对他的喜欢过了
you liked him too much.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing?
兰德尔 今天天不错 适合游泳
Nice morning for a swim, Randall.
班内特 老子没心情陪你玩游戏
I'm not in the mood for your games, Bennett.
你想干嘛
What is it you want?
我要干嘛
What I want?
应该是你想干嘛吧
I think it's about what you want.
我听到不少流言说
I'm hearing a lot of chatter
你有二心啊
that you're having second thoughts.
兰德尔 事情已经开始
Things are in motion, Randall.
正在进行中
Already in play.
是 我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
那你为什么冷眼旁观
So, why don't you just sit tight,
不打算出手呢
and not rock the boat?
不然下次
Or next time,
你就不需要毛巾了
you won't need the towel.
-早 -"早"
- Hey. - "Hey"?
怎么不说 "老妈早上好"了
What happened to, "Good morning, Mom"?
你在翻我的包吗
Were you going through my purse?
是
Yeah.
借我20美元吧 车没油了 我还没领到工资
Can I borrow $20? Haven't got paid yet. Have to stop for gas.
当然可以
Sure.
你去哪
Where you off to?
上班迟到啦
Late for work.
佐
Zo.
等等 你怎么没穿制♥服♥啊
Wait, you're not wearing your uniform.
衣服在车上 到了我再换
Yeah, it's in my trunk. I'll throw it on when I get there.
-如果你让我停下 我会的 -如果我不呢
- If you tell me to stop, I will. - What if I don't?
他来的很早
He's early.
在那之前我们先理理思路...
I thought we should go through this before we...
-好 -目标 当然是...
- Yeah. - The goal, obviously...
能跟她见面
To get a meeting with her.
我只知道他们没告诉我们全部
I just know they're not telling us everything.
他们当然没
Of course they're not.
不过引力牵引机正在向小行星驶去
But the gravity tractor is sailing towards our asteroid friend,
那边一切按计划进行
so all is going to plan up there.
咱们只要确定这边不出意外
Let's just make sure all is going to plan down here.
你睡得好吗
Are you sleeping okay?
好啊
Yeah.
就是做了奇怪的梦
Just, having weird dreams.
我懂
I can imagine.
他们在等你们
They're ready for you.
要见... 总统
A meeting... with the president?
是的 我们有事相商
Yes, we have some business to discuss.
鉴于我们对国家的贡献
In light of our service to country,
这应该不难实现吧
this should be fairly simple to arrange.
当然 麦肯齐总统很感激你的贡献
Of course, President Mackenzie is grateful for your service.
引力牵引机的发射
Launching the gravity tractor as you did
自然如神来之笔
was a coup, to be sure,
不过你能想到 她现在压力很大
but as you can imagine, she's extremely pressed for time.
我要知道这次会面的目的
I'd have to know the purpose of such a meeting.
三天前 有人要杀我
Three days ago, someone tried to kill me.
手法非常专业
A pro.
我天
My God.
我们追踪刺客手♥机♥的来电
We traced incoming calls to the assassin's phone.
我们不知道谁指使的
We don't know who made them,
可我们知道这通电♥话♥来自
but we do know where they came from.
白宫
The White House.
唯一知道真♥相♥的办法就是问总统
The only way to get to the bottom of this is to go to the top.
当麦肯齐还是地方长官时我就认识她了
I've known the president since she was Governor Mackenzie.
我是她的大赞助商 她会见我的
I was a big supporter. She'll see me.
坦兹先生 恐怕没那么简单
I'm afraid it's not quite that simple, Mr. Tanz.
总统... 身体不适
The president... is unwell.
-什么意思 -有时候她神志不清
- Meaning? - Sometimes she's confused.
思维混乱
Not mentally sharp.
什么
What?
她有时候很精神 有时候很萎靡
She has good days, but she also has bad days.
她这样多久了
How long has this been going on?
很久了
Long enough.
事情平息前
We're gonna have to keep this under wraps
我们得保密
until the current crisis subsides.
你们明白为什么这事必须保密吧
You understand why this must remain in this room.
当然 多谢你们见我们
Of course, yeah. We appreciate your time.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
纯属扯淡
I call bull.
太官方了
I call bureaucracy.
她在替她打掩护
She's covering her ass.
或者替其他人
Or someone's.
听起来像五角大楼的某个周一
Sounds like a Monday at the Pentagon.
其实是五角大楼的每一天
Every day at the Pentagon actually.
克莱尔是守门员
Claire's the gatekeeper.
如果咱们联♥系♥不上总统
If we can't get to the president,
那就让总统联♥系♥咱们
let's bring the president to us.
谁啊
Hello?
阿曼达 我是达瑞斯·坦兹
Amanda, this is Darius Tanz.
-我一直在等你的电♥话♥ -不用等了
- I've been waiting for your call. - The wait's over.
你不是想要人出面证实你的报道吗
You wanted a source on the record.
我给你
You just got one.
吉莉安 有些好消息
Hey. Jillian, I have some good news
想跟你分享
I wanted to share with you.
我们成功发射啦
We pulled off the launch.
电磁驱动器成功了
The EmDrive is working.
-太棒了 -我知道
- That's amazing. - I know.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表