剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
或者我该说"臭名昭著的"
Or should I say "infamous"?
我听过更还难听的 说实话是特别难听的
Oh, I've been called worse. A lot worse, actually.
请坐
Please.
你知道现在世界上
Do you know what's the most valuable commodity
最有价值的商品是什么吗
in the world these days?
不是石油
Not oil.
不是黄金
Not gold,
也不是钻石
diamonds.
是信任
It's trust.
发生这一切之后
Can the United States of America and Russia
美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥还能学会互相信任吗
ever learn to trust each other after all that happened?
我向你保证
I assure you, the only enemy
俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥现在的敌人只有一个 它也是我们的敌人...
the Russian people have is the same enemy we have...
小行星在向我们所有人逼近
that asteroid closing in on all of us.
如果要我们相信你 坦兹先生 巴罗斯女士
If we are to trust you, Mr. Tanz, Ms. Barrows,
你们需要证明
you'll have to prove
你们值得信任
you're worthy of that trust.
要加糖吗
Sugar?
不用了 谢谢 我会直接把我的钋拿出来 像个男人一样
No, thanks. I take my polonium straight up, like a man.
好的
Okay.
我的提议很简单
My proposal is simple.
喝了茶 就得到信任
Drink tea, gain trust.
想知道是否能信任一个人 只有一个办法
The only way to know if you can really trust someone
就是相信他们...
is to trust them and...
...然后看结果 干杯
...find out. Cheers.
我说过他们可以信任
I told you they could be trusted.
我同意 我同意
Oh, I agree. I agree.
另一方面 你克罗夫特教授
You, on the other hand, Professor Croft,
倒不一定
not so sure.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你在做什么... 如果没有我
What are you doing? Wh... if it wasn't for me,
你就不能拿到电磁驱动
you wouldn't have the EmDrive.
由于你的愚蠢 我还是没拿到
I still don't have it, thanks to your ineptitude.
达瑞斯
Darius.
告诉利亚姆...
Tell Liam...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在 我们谈谈吧
Now, we talk.
六个月前
About six months ago,
几个车里雅宾斯克上学的孩子
some school children in Chelyabinsk came across
意外发现了这颗不寻常的石头
this unusual rock.
看着像是用我们的设备和某种岩石熔合了起来
It looks like a piece of my tech fused to some sort of rock.
当我们拼凑出完整的真♥相♥
By the time we pieced together what happened,
像你说的 我们发现还有更要紧的事
we had bigger fish to fry, as you say.
从天而来的...
The threat...
威胁
from space.
怎么了
What's happening?
达瑞斯 有些不对
Darius, something's wrong.
那茶
The tea.
你对我们做了什么
What have you done to us?
坦兹先生 巴罗斯女士 放松
Mr. Tanz, Ms. Barrows, relax.
我向你们保证那茶不会杀死你们
I can assure you the tea is not gonna kill you,
但会让你们说出实情
but it will force you to tell the truth.
硫喷妥钠
Sodium Pentothal.
不 不是
Uh, no, no.
这叫做SP-117
It's called SP-117.
十分可靠 几乎无副作用
Highly reliable, very few side effects.
你会感到不受拘束
You are feeling uninhibited.
就好像你往你最爱的鸡尾酒里
Like if you mixed a muscle relaxant
混了肌肉松弛剂一样
with, uh, your favorite cocktail.
很抱歉我必须采取这项措施
Sorry I had to take this precaution,
但整个世界命悬一线
but the fate of the world is at stake.
没有犯错的余地
No margin for error.
所以 是怎么... 坦兹先生
So, how is it... Mr. Tanz.
坦兹先生
Mr. Tanz.
你的设备为何会出现在那块石头上的
How is it that your technology appeared in this rock?
我跟阿特拉斯项目毫无关系
I had nothing to do with Project Atlas.
我的技术被盗用
My tech was misappropriated
将小行星改造成撞击车里雅宾斯克的武器
in order to weaponize that asteroid that hit Chelyabinsk.
这东西让你变得很健谈
This stuff makes you feel chatty.
你想要什么
What is it that you want?
美俄双方合作
A joint effort with the United States and Russia.
达瑞斯有一个1比1的电磁驱动可以发射
Darius has a full-scale EmDrive ready to go,
我们把它发射上去
and we're just gonna get it up there,
我们就能拯救世界
and we're gonna save the world.
然后我们可以继续憎恨对方
And then we can go back to hating each other
顺其自然
and not doing anything about it.
所以 你们并不打算
So, you are saying this is not a ruse
用小行星做武器来毁坏我们国家
to weaponize the asteroid and destroy my country.
不 不是
No, no.
这就是为什么我提议
Which is why I'm proposing
以防万一 让俄♥罗♥斯♥监管
Russian oversight as insurance.
派你们的科学家 政♥治♥家... 该死
Send your scientists, politicians... hell,
要是你们的总统愿意 他也可以
send your president if he'll go.
然后我们可以一起发射那玩意
And we'll launch this thing together.
如果我们可以抛开过去和政♥治♥
If we can put aside our past and our politics,
我们可以避免灾难
we can avert disaster.
我会把你的提议告诉俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦
I will present your proposal to the Federation.
和总统
And the president.
等等 等一下等一下
Hold, uh, wait, wait, wait. Hold, please.
这药效什么时候能过去
Uh, when is this stuff gonna wear off?
几个小时
A few hours.
你们可能什么都不会记得
You will barely remember a thing.
享受吧
Enjoy.
所以 一直瞧不上我的外孙女
So, my granddaughter, who despises me,
为了维持家庭和睦 突然给我打电♥话♥
calls me out of the blue to make peace in the family.
好吧... 这个请求很自私
Okay... selfish request.
我在写书 需要你帮个小忙
I'm writing a story, and I need some help.
少来 我们不是谈过了吗
Uh-uh-uh. I thought we discussed this.
打着我的名号♥赚钱
Cashing in on my name
-是不允许的 -不 我已经谈好出版商了
- is just not allowed. - No. I already have a publisher
而且他们完全不知道
that's interested, and they have no idea that I am
我是了不起的"360"的作家
the granddaughter of the great Andre Bartok,
安德烈·巴托克的孙女
author of The 360.
只是塑造主角的时候遇到瓶颈了
I'm just having trouble with the main character.
试想一下
Well, imagine that.
"阴影面"的作者竟然需要我的建议
The author of ShadowSide needs my advice.
天啊
God.
老妈是对的
Mom was right.
你就是不能和善一点 是吗
You really just can't be nice, can you?
和善被高估了
Nice is overrated.
所以呢... 问题
So... the question.
你想问什么
What is the question?
如果我小说的主角得知了一个秘密...
If my lead character has a secret...
这个世界即将毁灭...
that the world may come to an end...
...那么怎样算对身边人负责
...what is her responsibility to the people around her?
她是要告诉他们 便于他们决定
Does she tell them so they can make choices
如何度过最后时日
on how they spend their last days?
还是她继续保守秘密
Or does she keep the secret to herself
从而不摧毁他们仅存的幸福时光呢
so she doesn't destroy whatever happiness is left in the world?
她是个什么样的人物 什么会让她动心
What kind of a person is she? What makes her tick?
她很正直
She's decent.
她自己是这么想的
She likes to think she is,
她想做正确的事
and she wants to do the right thing.
人可不是生来就良善
People are not, you know, innately good.
他们不想做正确的事
They don't want to do the right thing.
他们想做错误的事
They want to do the wrong thing,
但社会限制了他们
but society confines them.
我就不该跟你谈话
This was a terrible idea.
抱歉我居然跟你提这事
I'm sorry I even brought it up.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表