剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
因为他在保护我
Because he was protecting me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
没错 通过这些铀元素他们可以追查到你
Right, the uranium that could be traced back to you.
他想要证明自己的清白 就得出♥卖♥♥♥我
He can't save himself without throwing me to the wolves.
电磁驱动根本不需要核燃料
The EmDrive doesn't need a nuclear fuel source,
但"救世号♥"需要
but the Salvation does.
这一切都是为了做最坏的打算
All of this is to ensure,
至少人类的精英能活下去
in a worst-case scenario, that the best of us survives.
他不是尼禄 他是诺亚
He's not Nero, he's Noah.
我们如何才能既不暴露这里 又能证明他的清白
How do we clear his name without using his alibi?
找到真正的内奸
We find the real mole ourselves.
终于到配偶探访时间了
Finally, a conjugal visit.
我通常喜欢前♥凸♥后♥翘♥的 但...
I usually prefer curvier types, but...
你的眼睛真美
you have such pretty eyes.
他让我们别无选择
He left us no choice.
有时候只要目的正当 就可以不择手段
Sometimes the ends do justify the means.
看来只有你我了
Looks like it's just you and me.
还有他
And him.
你好 达瑞斯
Hello, Darius.
你来达瑞斯的私人领地干嘛
What are you doing in Darius's private quarters?
这不是该我问的吗
Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?
你们对我一无所知
You know nothing about me.
对达瑞斯更是
Even less about him.
那么请你解释
Then illuminate us.
快说 不然我马上通知FBI逮捕你
Quickly. Or I call the FBI and have you arrested
以非法侵入美国太空项目的罪名
for hacking the U.S. space program.
我问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question.
你背后是谁
Who are you working for?
密匙是多少
What is the encryption key?
我们如何重新控制探测船
And how do we regain control of the probe?
这其实...
That was...
是三个问题
three questions, actually.
看来你数学不好吧
You're not so good at math, eh?
你背后是谁
Who are you working for?
密匙是多少
What is the encryption key?
我们如何重新控制探测船
How do we regain control of the probe?
哪怕你还有点人性 坦兹
If there's any humanity left in you, Tanz,
趁还来得及 迷途知返吧
you still have time to do the right thing.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
只是有点讽刺...
Just ironic...
听到你说"人性"这个词很讽刺
to hear you use the word "humanity."
那我们再来
Well, here we go again.
你背后是谁
Who are you working for?!
停手
Stop.
严刑逼供出的信息准确度
The odds of this yielding accurate information
很低 非常低
is low, very low.
这我们都清楚
We both know that.
哈里斯 我个人职位没你高
Harris, I may not personally outrank you,
这是由你的总司令直接下达的命令
but you have a direct order from your commander in chief.
别插手 不然我只能致电上级
Stop, and I'll be forced to make a call.
打了这通电♥话♥ 你的饭碗可能就没了
A call that could cost you your job
甚至是你的自♥由♥
and most likely your freedom.
继续
Proceed.
我检查了网路上所有终端安保设备
I checked the history of every secure terminal
的历史记录
on our network.
共两千两百个
All 2,200 of them.
但没找到发出该信♥号♥♥的终端
No known terminal issued that signal.
除非有一个没人知道的基站
Unless there's a station no one knows about.
我们不知道的基站
That we don't know about.
达瑞斯讨厌牵制他的一切
Darius hates anything that slows him down.
有一次 就因为妨碍到
Once, he shut down a firewall because it was interfering
他鼓捣的全息会议系统
with a holographic conferencing system
他把防火墙都关了
he was tinkering with.
他很有可能
It's possible he has
在某处安装了私人终端
a private terminal somewhere on the site.
那么内奸有可能找到了终端
Well, then it's possible that the mole found that
然后用它锁定了探测飞船
and used it to lock us out of the probe.
如果我们找到那个终端 也许能夺回控制权
If we find that terminal, we might regain control.
单这栋建筑的占地面♥积♥
There's over 500,000 square feet of ground
就有约700亩
to cover in this building alone.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
不到四小时
Less than four hours.
没有达瑞斯的帮助不可能完成的
Well, then it's impossible without Darius's help.
如果哈里斯不让你见他呢
And what if Harris won't let you talk to him?
我能找到办法
I'll figure something out.
电磁驱动是我们目前最好的机会
Right now, the EmDrive is our best chance.
也许还是唯一的机会
It may be our only chance.
那达瑞斯为什么要建"方舟"
Well, then why is Darius building the ark?
"方舟"是他的后备计划
The ark is Darius's backup plan.
你才是首要计划
You are plan "A."
他相信你 利亚姆
He believes in you, Liam.
我也是
So do I.
有一个坦兹员工
I need you to run a comprehensive background check
我要你对他的背景做全面调查... 拉兹洛·西姆斯
on a Tanz employee... Name's Lazlo Simms.
这真是我经历过的最漫长的一分钟
Ah, that's the longest minute I ever experienced.
我以为你找到方法了呢
I thought you'd had it.
我也是
Me, too.
我们进行到哪一步了
Now, where are we?
瞧
Take a look.
微波在被内衬吸收
The microwaves are being absorbed by the interior lining.
不再保持直线
And they're falling out of alignment
因为舱室的反射度还不够
because the chamber isn't reflective enough.
几秒后 就停止反应了
And after a few seconds, they stop bouncing
然后开始穿透核心
and start penetrating the core.
如果内衬不够完美...
And if the lining isn't perfect...
那整体最终会崩塌
Then the whole house eventually collapses.
如果我们的铜内衬更牢固...
So if our copper lining was stronger...
反射能力更强...
And more reflective...
就能维持推力
Then we'd sustain thrust.
-我们需要一个更好的内衬 -是的
- We need a better lining. - Yeah.
够了
Enough.
我授权使用化学药剂R-4
I'm authorizing chem agent R-4.
那几乎是不可缓解的神经毒素... 这太残忍♥了
That's a barely blunted neurotoxin... it's barbaric.
也很有效
It's also effective.
我们没时间了 哈里斯
We're running out of time, Harris.
如果你有别的想法 我会考虑的
If you have another idea, I'm listening.
不如放他走
How about letting him go?
你们想要解决方案 我恰好有一个
You want a solution, I've got one.
但我需要达瑞斯的警觉和清醒
But I need Darius alert and lucid,
而不是被注射了之后
not the shell of a man he'll be
没有灵魂的躯壳
if you stick that needle in him.
-哈里斯 停下来吧 -不是他的指令
- Harris, stop this. - It's not his call.
我不管是谁下的命令
I don't give a damn where the orders come from.
达瑞斯是无辜的
Darius is innocent.
-你是怎么知道的 -我就是知道
- And you know this how? - I just know.
我用我的生命发誓 哈里斯
I swear it on my own life, Harris.
拜托了 现在 我需要你相信我
Please. Right now, I need you to trust me.
我们危在旦夕
Our very survival is at stake,
你还指望一句起誓就能管用
and you expect us to just take your word for it?
哈里斯
Harris.
求你了
Please.
我知道我在求什么
I know what I'm asking,
我也知道我这次错了会造成什么结果
and I know the consequences if I'm wrong.
但想想万一我是对的呢
But think about the consequences if I'm right.
收手吧
Stop this.
退下 新命令
Stand down. New orders.
放开他
Unstrap him.
如果你错了 他们会杀了你的
If you're wrong, they'll burn you for this.
如果我错了 我们都得死
If I'm wrong, we're all going to burn.
都出去
Clear out.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表