剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
他应该安全地待在紧急避难所
he'll already be in the safety of the contingency shelter.
没人能知道他的位置
And his exact location will be unknown.
总统的安全是最重要的
The president's safety is the priority.
我建议把西翼不相关的人都清走
I recommend we clear the West Wing of all but essential personnel.
采取军事行动之前
We can't afford interference
我们不能出任何差错
of any kind on the eve of military action.
我来负责
I'll take care of it.
好
Good.
我们会一起...
We'll get through this...
熬过去的
together.
嗯
Yeah.
他们果然很会搞事
Well, they do have a flare for the dramatic.
你好 利亚姆
Hello, Liam.
达瑞斯
Darius.
增强现实
Augmented reality.
这种技术什么时候上市的
I didn't know that kind of tech was on the market.
还没
It's not yet.
是我的设计 还没投入生产
This is my design. It never went into production.
太让人头疼了
Too many headaches,
不管是身体上还是心灵上 是吧 达瑞斯
literal and figurative, right, Darius?
你好像很了解我
You seem to know a lot about me.
我要求面谈
Now, this isn't what I had in mind
可不是想说这些
when I asked for a face-to-face,
还是跟虚拟化身谈
talking to an avatar.
你觉得我不在特区 对吗
You didn't think I was in D.C., did you?
还是我在呢
Or am I?
你在吗 你不在吗
Are you? Aren't you?
你拿走了我的东西 我要拿回来
You took something from me. I want it back.
每个人都有自己的算盘
Everyone has a number.
你想要什么
What's yours?
苔丝
Tess.
我要苔丝
I want Tess.
说得具体点 我要她的源代码
Or her source code, to be more specific.
派克号♥航母是反抗者炸的 对吗
RE/SYST is responsible for the USS Pike, aren't you?
不回答 你们什么也得不到
You don't answer, you get nothing.
是的 我们炸了派克号♥
Yes, we blew up the Pike.
为什么
Why?
他们毁了我们的基地 我们就以牙还牙
They killed us, we killed them.
这样只会激化矛盾 这是个恶性循环
That leads to nothing good. It's a vicious cycle.
现在 我要缓和紧张的局面
Now, I'm trying to de-escalate things,
你可能已经知道了
and I need that probe back
我要拿回探测飞船
for reasons you probably already know.
给我苔丝的源代码
You give me Tess's source code
我就让出引力牵引机的控制权
and I'll relinquish control of the gravity tractor.
这是我的条件
That's the deal I'm willing to cut.
你可以考虑1小时
You have one hour.
国会之眼的记者
The reporter from Capitol Eyes?
-她怎么会拿到我的发言稿 -我不知道
- How did she get ahold of my speech? - I don't know,
不过她破译了它并写了这篇文章
but she decoded it and wrote this article.
-这发表了吗 -还没
- Has this been released yet? - Not yet.
天呐
Oh, God.
恐怕她为了寻找真♥相♥已经丧生了
I'm afraid she lost her life trying to get the truth out there.
也许是时候发布这篇文章了
Uh... maybe it's time to deliver this.
格蕾丝 世界岌岌可危
Grace, the world is on a precipice.
这篇文章...
This speech...
... 可能就是最后一根稻草
... this speech could send us over the edge.
或许也是救命稻草 把人类团结到一起
Or it could pull us back from the brink, unite us all.
因为这个秘密死了很多人
People have died because of this secret
而且... 还有更多的人可能因此丧生 总统夫人
and... and millions more may follow. Madam President,
求你 别再保密了
I urge you, no more secrets.
总统夫人 是时候了
Madam President, it's time.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的入侵不会长久
This Russian aggression will not stand.
我们将永存
We will endure.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国为人♥民♥的生存而建立
We're built to survive. We are the United States of America.
上帝保佑
God bless.
总统阁下 国土安♥全♥局♥得到可靠消息
Mr. President, HomeSec has identified a credible threat
白宫有危险
against the White House.
我们要确保您的安全
We need to get you to safety.
-现在 -好的 所有人离开房♥间
- Now. - Okay, clear the room.
阁下 我们带您去西翼下面的
Sir, we'll move you to the Presidential Emergency Operation Center
-总统紧急行动中心 -等等
- underneath the West Wing. - Hold on.
他得跟着 不然我哪也不去
He comes or I go nowhere.
当然 少校 跟我们走
Of course. Come with us, Major.
阁下 注意脚下安全
Watch your step, sir.
行动中心有多远
How far to the Op Center?
快到了
Not too much further.
总统阁下
Mr. President.
虽然大概只是暂时的
Though I suspect not for long.
这怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你强行夺取政♥权♥
You took the government by force,
而现在我们要夺回来
now we're taking it back.
铐住他
Cuff him.
哈里斯 你会后悔的
You'll live to regret this, Harris.
我可是美国总统
I'm the president of the United States.
非法的总统
Illegitimate president.
波琳·麦肯齐没死
Pauline Mackenzie isn't dead.
什么
What?
不过好消息是他们不会以一级谋杀罪指控你
But the good news is, they'll reduce the charges
而是以谋杀未遂指控你
against you from first degree to attempted murder.
当然 还有叛国罪
Oh, and treason, of course.
这些核代码 你用不着了
You won't be needing these nuclear codes anymore.
少校 你跟我来
You, Major. Come with me.
少校 别去
Major, don't move.
长官 我听从美国总统的命令
I take my orders from the president of the United States, sir.
他不是你的总统
He's not your president.
他策划了一场政♥变♥
He engineered a coup,
而少校你要是不放下箱子
and you're aiding and abetting that, Major,
跟我这个国防部部长走的话
if you don't hand over the bag
就是助长了这场政♥变♥
and come with me, the secretary of defense, now.
孩子 我知道这个状况难以理解 不过...
I know this can be confusing, son, but...
这或许能帮你理解
maybe this will help.
达瑞斯 你确定吗
Darius, you sure about this?
把苔丝这么强大的电脑交给反抗者
Giving RE/SYST a computer as powerful as Tess
就等于给绿巨人类固醇
is like giving the Incredible Hulk steroids.
比喻很形象
That's a great analogy.
一个一个的解决吧
One crisis at a time.
苔丝只是台电脑
Tess is a computer.
我总能造出另外一台
I can always build another one.
可失去对引力牵引机的控制就会一无所有
We lose control of the gravity tractor, we lose everything.
好吧
All right.
她现在上线了
She's coming online now.
苔丝 你在吗
Tess, are you there?
达瑞斯 我在
Yes, Darius.
需要帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
你做的够多了 我只是...
You've done more than enough. I just...
... 想谢谢你
...wanted to say thank you.
达瑞斯 我的荣幸
My pleasure, Darius.
他们来了
They're in.
"很很荣幸能跟你达成交易"
"Pleasure doing business with you."
达瑞斯
Darius.
达瑞斯 看
Darius, look.
我不知道发生了什么
I have no idea what happened.
他们就在锁着的门后面
They were in here behind closed doors.
-我只是听命行事 -谁的命令
- I just followed orders, ma'am. - Whose orders?
国防部部长 哈里斯·爱德华兹
The Defense Secretary Harris Edwards.
他给我一份文件送上楼给那些人
He gave me a file to take upstairs to the residents.
现在给我联♥系♥特勤局
Get me Secret Service now.
-等等 别开枪 -禁止上前
- Wait, hold your fire. - Stop right there.
这里已进行一级戒备
This area's in security lockdown.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everyone.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表