剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
我扶你
I got you.
你这么久才来 哈里斯
Took you long enough, Harris.
不是我
Wasn't me.
给他拿点干衣服
Get him some dry clothes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
达瑞斯 我们没有太多时间了
Darius, we don't have a lot of time.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
你找到救世了
You found Salvation.
是的
Yeah.
但没找到内奸
But not the mole.
拉兹洛认为黑客是用了坦兹网络下
Lazlo thinks the hacker used an unsecured terminal
一台不安全的终端 如果这是真的
on the Tanz network, but if that's true,
肯定就是你安的
it must have been installed by you.
我有什么理由
What reason would I have
在我的网络下加一台不安全的电脑
to add an unsecured computer to my own network?
完全违背了...
It runs counter to every...
我要台手♥机♥ 给我个手♥机♥
I need a phone. Get me a phone.
这次试了铂金
Okay, so that was platinum.
我们试过用玻璃 用铂金给内衬除尘
We've tried dusting the lining with platinum, with glass.
我们甚至试了黄金
We even tried gold,
就像韦伯望远镜里一样
like in the Webb telescope.
那靠晶格呢
What about a crystalline lattice?
对吧 晶体有很强的反射能力
Right? Crystals are highly reflective.
我几年前就试过了
I tried that years ago.
不行
Nothing.
恐怕...
I'm afraid...
我们找的物质根本不存在
we're looking for a substance that doesn't exist.
五角大楼来的
Oh, Pentagon.
-你好 -利亚姆
- Hello? - Liam.
达瑞斯
Darius?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我知道黑客攻击是从哪发出的了
I know where the hack came from.
赶紧给我滚去休息室
Get your ass to the breakroom now.
好的
Okay.
我到了
Okay, I'm here.
去拱廊那里的橱柜
Go to the arcade cabinet.
东南角的那个
The one in the southeast corner.
小行星那个
Asteroids?
就是那个
Yes, that one.
拆下后置板
Remove the back panel.
被锁住了
Uh, it's locked.
被锁住了
It's locked.
看看有什么异常的
Look for anything out of the ordinary.
电源
Power supply.
-主板 -储存器
- Motherboard. - RAM.
硬盘
Hard drive.
显卡
Graphics card.
这是什么
What the hell?
你看到什么了 利亚姆
What do you see, Liam?
某种微型电脑
Some kind of micro-PC
插在一个PCI卡槽上
piggybacking one of the PCI slots.
不过看起来像是关掉了
It looks like it's off though.
把它打开
Turn it on.
你都不知道这是什么
Well, do you even know what it does?
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
什么
What?
我不知道他们是怎么做到的
I don't know how they did it.
有人装上这个
Someone installed this device and used it
用它来连接坦兹的服务器
to tunnel through the Tanz server,
访问达瑞斯的卫星网络
accessing Darius's satellite network.
然后他们用这个
And then they used it
-发射虚拟信♥号♥♥ -锁定NASA
- to send the mimic signal. - And lock out NASA.
-所以现在怎么办 -我可以把它关掉
- So what now? - I-I can turn it off.
我应该可以关掉它
I think I can turn it off.
我可以复写黑客攻击
I can override the hack.
先生
Sir!
探测器刚刚发回信息
The probe just phoned home!
回来了 我们可以控制了
We're back! We're back in the driver's seat!
启动校正点火
Initiate correction burn.
三二一 启动
Burn in three, two, one.
记录
Mark.
有效果了
It's working.
如果可以控制探测器...
If we control the probe...
我们就能掌控我们的未来
We control our future.
有轻微震动
Slight vibration here.
有干扰吗
Interference?
引力作用在加大
Gravitational forces are increasing.
舱体发出压力警告
Getting stress warnings all along the hull.
木星引力太强
Sir, the gravity from Jupiter
我们要失去探测器了
is too strong; we're going to lose the probe.
它消失了
It's gone.
太迟了
We're too late.
还有谁知道
Who else knew about the console's ability
-游戏操作台可以连接外部 -没人
- to connect to the outside? - No one.
没有人
No one?
你觉得我像是一个
Do I look like a guy
在停工时会邀请员工来闲逛的人吗
who invites employees to hang during my downtime?
是的
Yes.
实际上 你是
Actually, you do.
谢谢你 但我告诉你
Thanks, but I told you,
每周五晚 沃兹尼亚克和我有一个固定的比试
Wozniak and I have a standing Friday night face-off.
有防火墙真的很麻烦
That firewall was really throwing a wrench into it.
那是我和沃兹的游戏
That game was for me and Woz.
有时候也是贝索斯和夏奇拉的
And occasionally Bezos and Shakira.
电子电♥信♥诈骗
Electronic wire fraud.
身份盗窃
Identify theft.
因为入侵了电♥信♥数据库
Seven years in a federal lockup
在联邦监狱呆了七年
for hacking a telecom data vault.
你怎么不早说 你的安全主管拉兹洛·西姆斯
Why didn't you tell us your security chief,
有一长串的犯罪记录
Lazlo Simms, had a mile-long record,
很显然
which, apparently,
你也付出了代价
you paid to have expunged?
我们都有想要抹掉的过去
We all have things in our past we wish we could wash away.
拉兹是我在这世上
Laz is the only person in the world
唯一完全信任的人
I completely trust.
他没有做这事
He didn't do this.
人会变的 达瑞斯
People change, Darius.
他们会变 他们会说谎
They change, and they lie.
有的时候
And sometimes,
甚至就在你的眼皮底下
they do it right under your nose.
利亚姆 发生什么了
Liam, what's going on?
跟你说了你也不会信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
这和那个
Does it have something to do
五角大楼的女人有关系吗
with the woman from the Pentagon?
也有也没有
Yes and no.
我只是...
I just...
告诉我点事吧
Tell me something.
任何好的事
Anything good.
好吧...
Oh, well...
我在想你之前说的...
I was thinking about what you said earlier...
达瑞斯做的事都是有原因的...
How Darius does everything for a reason...
我想这就是我在这里的原因
And I think maybe the reason I'm here
因为我和其他所有人都不一样
is because I'm not like any of those people.
他们有智慧
They're all head.
但是没有情感
No heart.
你和其他人不一样 吉莉安
No, you're not like anybody, Jillian.
你就是那个正二十面体
You're the icosahedrite.
你是超越凡俗的
Otherworldly.
他试过晶体
He tried crystals.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表