剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
该天体仅有一座小房♥子的大小
This asteroid was only the size of a small house,
但产生的能量是广岛原♥子♥弹♥的30倍
but generated a force 30 times greater than the bomb at Hiroshima.
尼尔 我们为什么没观测到它
How did we miss it, Neil?
卡罗尔 地球被成千上万的危险近地小行星包围
Carol, there are thousands of dangerous Near Earth Objects out there.
问题是 像在俄♥罗♥斯♥上空爆♥炸♥的那种陨石
The problem with meteors like the one that exploded over Russia
只有它足够近时我们才能观测到
We just don't even know they're there
但为时已晚
until it's too late.
女士们先生们 欢迎麻省理工校友 技术先锋
Ladies and gentlemen, MIT alumnus and tech pioneer
达瑞斯·坦兹
Darius Tanz!
这世上有多少种死法
How many ways are there to die?
当然 人老了都会死
Sure, there's, you know, grandma-kicks-the-bucket,
还有一些微不足道的死法 但我想说的是大灾难
small-bore stuff, but I'm talking about the big kahuna.
流行病 核战争 全球变暖
Pandemics, nuclear wars, global warming,
快餐
fast food.
确实有无穷多种死法
There are infinite ways to die, of course.
你和我... 我们终会在某个时刻
You and me... we're all gonna go,
以某种方式死去 但是人类...
somehow, some way, but the human race...
人类却不应灭亡
The human race doesn't have to.
我知道我们现在
I know we all appear to be
在后旧石器时代的基础上
safe and cozy here on our
活得很自在 很安全
post-Paleolithic pedestal,
但我能肯定的是 世界是会变的
but I assure you, things can change.
很快
Rapidly.
兄弟
Dude.
抱歉 我昨晚一直在实验室
Sorry. I was in the lab all night.
在过去的几亿年里
There have been at least five mass extinction events
至少有过五次物种大灭绝
in the last few hundred million years, people.
五次
Five.
如果我们不想像恐龙一样灭绝
If we don't want to end up like the dinosaurs,
我们需要探索撤离策略
we need an exit strategy.
这也是为什么移♥民♥火星不单纯是白日梦
That is why colonizing Mars is not just a pipe dream.
而是必然
It's a necessity.
现在我看到的是麻省的学生们怀疑地看着我 想着
Now I can see all these skeptical MIT faces looking back at me, thinking,
"我毕业之后你能给我工作吗"
"Will you give me a job after graduation?"
可能吧
Maybe.
可能 除了那个迟到了
Maybe? Well, except for the guy who got here late,
还没穿鞋的那个
the one without the shoes.
言归正传 我们把鸡蛋全放在了一个篮子里
But seriously, we've put all our eggs into one cosmic basket.
如果宇宙突然想一屁♥股♥...
If the universe decides to plant its big old ass
坐在这篮子上...
into that basket...
... 那我们就废了
...we're toast.
-有趣 -谢谢
- Crazy. - Thanks.
我们的简历根本不够到他那
We can't go up to him with our résumés
没戏 没穿鞋的
no, Shoeless.
大家都想接近国王
Many have tried to approach the king.
但几乎没人能进入城♥堡♥
Few make it past the castle gates.
他总是高高在上
He always stays at the Royale.
我们应该过去给他讲我们的想法
We should go over there and pitch him ideas.
引人注目的好办法
Way to get noticed.
佐伊 早饭好了
Zoe, breakfast is ready!
我大概六点左右到家
I'll be home around 6:00ish.
我们可以早点吃晚饭
We can have an early dinner.
妈妈 你忘了吗
Mom, you forgot.
毕业典礼排练 你的演讲准备的怎么样
Graduation rehearsal. How is the speech going?
-用我帮你看看吗 -不用 我能行
- Want me to take a look at it? - No, I got it under control.
-我就是靠这个吃饭的 -妈妈 别啥都插手
- You know, I kind of do this for a living. - Mom, don't micromanage.
然后拜托别一副"我很为你骄傲"的表情
And please don't give me that "I'm so proud of you" look.
这是"我会想你"的表情
This is the "I'm gonna miss you" look.
杜克离家只有252英里
Duke is only 262 miles away.
我不断这样催眠自己
That's what I keep telling myself.
爸爸问你需不需要毕业典礼额外的票
Dad was wondering if you're gonna use that extra ticket for graduation?
是基拉
That's Kira.
我该走了 记得打电♥话♥给他 好吗
I got to fly. Just call him. Please?
好
Okay.
你是要带对象去参加女儿的毕业典礼吗
Are you bringing a date to our daughter's graduation?
不 我本来是没打算去 迈克
No, I wasn't planning on using it, Mike.
这不是重点 票是给家人的
That's not the point. These tickets are for family.
我们都不应该带对象去 迈克
Because I don't think either of us should bring a date, Mike.
是佐伊的大日子 不是我们的
The day is about Zoe, not about us.
我不跟你说了
I can't talk about this right now.
我要开会了
I'm walking into a meeting.
格蕾丝 开始吧
Grace, why don't you start?
有一名准尉在德国
We had a non-combat related death in Germany...
因非战斗性原因死亡
a warrant officer.
他在哥登堡做情报调查
Worked Intelligence at Fort Gordon.
通知家属之后召开新闻发布会
Okay, draft a press release once the family's informed.
-好 -乔迪 给国防部长的俄♥罗♥斯♥军事动态简报
- Will do. - Jordy, I need to brief SecDef on Russian military moves.
关于0400 俄♥罗♥斯♥已开始在乌克兰边境进行部署
As of 0400, the Russians began deploying at least
至少三个部门 大概50000人
three divisions, about 50,000 troops, to the Ukrainian border.
他们声称我们针对核武器
They claim we've been making some unusual moves
-有反常举动 -好 格蕾丝
- with some of our nukes. - Okay. Grace,
你的团队着手向媒体发表一则声明
have your team release a statement to the media.
强调此次只是对军械的例行维护
Stress that this is just routine maintenance of the nuclear arsenal,
我们俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友有点捕风捉影了
and our Russian friends are bent out of shape over nothing,
不过老规矩 说婉转一点
but say it nice, like you do.
-没问题 长官 -好
- Certainly, sir. - Okay.
今天世界是太平的
The world is safe for today.
格蕾丝
Grace?
办公室来说句话
A word in my office?
我得到消息了
So, I have some news.
你的调任申请批下来了
Your transfer request came through.
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
你别忘了 我在五角大楼级别很高的
Well, I'm fairly high up at the Pentagon, in case you forgot.
他们需要人手去迈尔堡做公♥关♥
They need someone to run Public Affairs over at Fort Myer.
太好了
This is perfect.
我可以离开了
I'll be just up the road.
你... 就不再是我的老板了
And you... won't be my boss anymore.
我们就可以公开了
We can finally be out in the open.
不用再偷偷摸摸了
No more sneaking around.
你可以见见佐伊 我可以见见迪伦
You can meet Zoe, I can meet Dylan.
我们可以做一对正常的情人
We can be a normal couple.
不过 偷偷摸摸有时挺有趣的
Although, you know, sneaking around was kind of fun.
我会想念这里有你的时候
I'll miss having you here.
但我会在其他任何地方陪你
You'll have me everywhere else.
进来
Come in.
长官 参谋长联席会议打来电♥话♥
Sir, the Joint Chief's on the line.
说很紧急
I'm told it's urgent.
转进来
Send it in.
辣鸡卷饼 多加莎莎酱
Spicy chicken burritos, extra salsa,
-多加牛油果 -对 是我的
- extra avocado? - Yeah, that's me.
伙计 三体问题是不可解的
Dude, the three-body problem is unsolvable.
-没人成功过 -目前没人成功过
-No one's ever done it. -No one's done it yet.
这么说 你能做成
And I suppose you're gonna be the one?
目前为止 你的写的程序屁用没有
So far, your algorithm has turned up jack.
乔西 你小子要不是为了画渐近线
Josh, you wouldn't know a recursive algorithm
连递归算法都不知道
if it bit you on your asymptote.
其实回想一下二年级的天体物理...
Actually, if we go back to second-year astrophysics...
-谁教的 -当然是我
- Who taught the class? - Pretty sure it was me.
我们还是回顾一年级吧
Let's go back to first year.
谁高等物理分最高来着
Who got the highest mark in advanced physics?
不好意思 我要去试试解... 双体问题
Excuse me. I'm gonna see if I can solve the, uh... the two-body problem.
双体问题是高中数学 伙计
Two-body problem is high school math, dude.
我要去...
I need to get...
嗨
Hi.
看来这次记得穿鞋了
I see you remembered your shoes.
我叫利亚姆
I'm Liam.
吉莉安
Jillian.
所以你不是麻省的
So you're not MIT.
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious,
还是我应该带个标签让别人知道
or should I wear a dunce cap so people know?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表