剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
一旦有机会 他们就妥协了
As soon as they had the chance, they took it.
自保...
It's a fundamental human instinct...
是人类的天性
to act in favor of self-preservation.
人性有的时候真的很让人失望
People can be so disappointing, you know?
我知道
I do.
我不想再让你失望了
I don't want to disappoint you anymore.
我无法改变过去 迪伦
I can't change the past, Dylan.
但是我想变成一个更好的父亲
But I want to change, be a better father.
趁一切还没有太晚
Before it's too late.
是 明白
Yes, I understand.
谢谢您
Thank you.
总统已下令
The president has given the order.
我们可以开始了
We are a go.
木卫一探测飞船开始点火
Commencing burn on the IO Probe.
我们马上要牺牲十亿人
And we just condemned a billion people.
切换到探测飞船视角
Switching to IO Probe view now.
状态
Status?
NASA待命 准备启动最终点火程序
NASA's standing by, ready to initiate final burn.
继续
Proceed.
收到
Roger that.
NASA 参孙 启动推力器
NASA, Samson. Initiate thrust.
推力器已启动
Thrust initiated.
探测飞船正在脱离轨道
The probe is exiting orbit.
已调整至冲撞轨道
Trajectory has been adjusted for impact.
参孙 轨道已确定
Trajectory confirmed, Samson.
切换至前摄像头
Switching to forward camera.
进入冲撞轨道
On course for impact.
参孙 一切正常
Samson, we are looking good.
长官 出现问题
Sir, we have a problem.
探测飞船引擎正在点火
The probe's engines are firing.
萨姆森 轨道已改变
Samson, trajectory has been changed.
我们已偏离轨道
We are no longer on course.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不清楚 推进器被激活 正全力加速
I don't know. The thrusters have been activated at full strength.
NASA 参孙
NASA, Samson.
是你将推进器启动至100%吗
A 100% burn on IO has been initiated. Is that you?
不是 参孙 不是我们做的
Negative, Samson. That is not us.
-见鬼 到底是谁下的令 -不知道
- Who the hell is sending this command? - I don't know.
可能是仪器问题吗
Could this be instrumentation failure?
不会 命令是从另一信♥号♥♥发出的
Negative. Command is coming from another signal.
哈里斯 到底怎么回事
Harris, what the hell is going on?
探测器不再接收我们的指令
Probe is no longer responding to us.
它正从其他地方接收信♥号♥♥
The probe is receiving commands from somewhere else.
给我一个解释
I need one explanation now.
只有一个可能的解释
I have only one possible explanation.
我们遭遇非法入侵了 长官
We've been hacked, sir.
NASA被入侵了
NASA has been hacked.
参孙 你能定位信♥号♥♥发射地吗
Samson, are you getting a read on the signal location?
参孙
Samson?
-我需要中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥和伊朗的报告 -是
- I need reports on China, Russia, Iran. - I'm on it.
还有黑客组织的行动情报
Also, get me intel on any hacker group activity.
是总统
The president.
如果情报泄露了...
If there's a leak...
一定有人给黑客或国外团体
someone who might have given aid to hackers
提供帮助
or an outside foreign entity,
我们要揪出内奸
we need to find the mole.
找出所有有渠道及动机的人 现在
Figure out who had the means and motive to do this, now.
正在整理名单
The list is coming up right now.
而像我们这样的人 遇到障碍时
People like us, when we hit a wall,
一般有三种选择
we see three options:
绕过去 爬过去 或者钻过去
go around it, climb over it or tunnel under.
如果都不行的话 就只能把这玩意炸了
And if that doesn't work, we blow the damn thing up.
如果你想要这个能改变你职业生涯的独家
If you would like a career-making exclusive,
我建议你签了这个
I would suggest you sign this.
这个和阿特拉斯项目没有关系吗
And this has nothing to do with Project Atlas?
阿特拉斯项目...
Project Atlas...
我们的记者朋友吗
Our reporter friend?
信息已经传达了
She got the message.
这是达瑞斯·坦兹的私人语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the personal voicemail of Darius Tanz.
如果您有这个号♥码 证明您对我来说很重要
If you have this number, it's because you're very important to me.
请留下您的详细信息
So please leave a detailed message.
达瑞斯 你在哪儿
Darius, where are you?
我得知道你都做了什么
I need to know what you did.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表