剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
是你规定的 吃饭不许接电♥话♥
No phones at the table is your rule.
就晚餐时间 求你了
Just during dinner, please.
好 听你的
Okay, you're right.
谁这个点儿还一直打电♥话♥
Who is it that keeps calling at this hour?
-你在跟谁约会吗 格蕾丝 -什么 才没有
- Are you seeing someone, Grace? - What? No.
亲爱的 迈克已经向前看了
Well, honey, you know, Mike has moved on.
你不觉得你也是时候该
Don't you think it's time that
接受另一个男人了吗
you let another man into the picture?
-妈 别说了 -佐伊
- Mother, please. - So, Zoe,
你什么时候去肯尼亚
when are you leaving for Kenya?
四周后
Uh, four weeks.
但现在我就已经准备好了
But I'm ready to go now.
爱德这人特别爱扫兴
Ed can be a real buzzkill,
不过他对威士忌的品味还不错
but at least he's got great taste in whiskey.
会不会是因为我心有所想 所以总注意到这些奇怪的事
Isn't it possible you're seeing something you want to see?
那么就把这些
So forget all the strange things
坦兹和国防部合作以来发生的奇怪事
that have happened since Tanz and the DoD
都抛在脑后吧
have forged this new partnership.
你不觉得这很可疑吗 了不起的达瑞斯·坦兹
Doesn't it strike you as odd that the great and powerful
会把独家给如此渺小的我
Darius Tanz gave an exclusive to little old me?
放弃发表评论
Didn't want to say anything.
没事 我不会伤心
You won't hurt my feelings.
我是个小人物 目前还是
I'm a nobody. For now.
达瑞斯清楚这一点
But Darius knows that.
这是为了转移我的注意力
It's a misdirect to throw me off the scent.
关于什么的
From what?
我暂时还不确定
I'm not sure. Not yet.
但不管是什么 肯定十分重要
But whatever it is, it's big enough that someone tried
甚至为了让我闭嘴 有人不惜来撞我
to run me over to shut me up.
你被车撞了
You got hit by a car?
我觉得他们怕的就是这个
And here's what I think that they're afraid of.
-两个孩子 -不是孩子
- Two kids? - Not the kids,
注意这块岩石 上面有着坦兹的标识
the rock with Tanz technology in it.
-这是什么 -不清楚
- What is it? - I don't know.
不管这是什么
Whatever it is,
一位五角大楼雇员因此被杀害
a Pentagon employee was murdered over it.
死者名为沃尔特·卡纳汉
His name was Walter Carnahan.
是国防部新闻发言人及坦兹工业政♥府♥内应
He was a friend of Grace Barrows.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯的朋友
DoD press secretary and liaison to Tanz Industries.
格蕾丝 这是吉莉安·海斯
Uh, Grace, this is Jillian Hayes.
我们得谈谈 现在
We need to talk, now.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你是说利亚姆一直参与其中
And you're saying that Liam is in the middle of all of this?
但如果我能曝光真♥相♥ 也许我能保护他
But if I can expose the truth, I might be able to protect him.
怎么保护
How?
我们得让他处在正确的阵营 这很重要
It's important that we get him on the right side of this thing.
也许你能看看他都知道什么
So maybe you could see what he knows,
或者亲自去找找 能不能发现什么
or see what you could find out for yourself.
-你要我当间谍吗 -不 是线人
- You want me to be a spy? - No. I want you to be a source.
你看起来很累
You look terrible.
谢谢关心 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
跟你老爸一样
Just like your old man.
工作狂
Workaholic.
有其父必有其女
Chip off the old block.
我来
I got it.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
到底发生什么事了
What's going on?
你最清楚 有些事是不能问的
You of all people should know not to ask.
好吧
Fair enough.
妈妈 有客人找你
Um, Mom? You have a visitor.
嗨
H-Hi.
很抱歉突然造访
Sorry to intrude.
爸爸 佐伊 这是达瑞斯·坦兹
Uh, Dad, Zoe, this is Darius Tanz.
你真有男朋友了
you do have a boyfriend.
妈妈 他不是
Mother. He's not my boyfriend.
现在还不是 她还挺难追的
Not yet. She likes to play hard to get.
肯定是从您这儿学来的 对吧
I bet she learned that from you, didn't she?
我们是合作伙伴
We work together.
我们公♥司♥和国防部有一个联合项目
A joint collaboration with the DoD and my company.
您女儿在这个项目中起了很大作用
Your daughter's been a tremendous asset to the project.
我就是为此而来
Which is why I'm here.
紧急状况
Pressing problem.
很抱歉来你家打扰 但是你手♥机♥关机了
Sorry for barging in, but your phone was off.
达瑞斯 他们在北极俄♥罗♥斯♥的一个简易机场里
Darius, they found the plane with the EmDrive
发现了载有电磁驱动的那辆飞机
on a Russian airstrip in the Arctic.
卡尔霍恩会在36小时内派出特种部队
Calhoun's sending in Special Forces in 36 hours.
派地面部队前往俄♥罗♥斯♥领土吗 他们真是疯了
Ground troops on Russian soil? That's... that's madness.
无冲突连线已经失效
The deconfliction line is dead.
-他们别无选择 -不
- They're out of options. - No.
还有一个选择 我有办法重造电磁驱动 但是
They're not. I have a way of rebuilding the EmDrive, but...
-你需要我的帮助 -不
- But you need my help. - No, no.
你我需要你的帮助 不过我真正需要的是哈里斯
I'd like your help, but it's Harris I really need.
吉莉安
Jillian.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你错了
You were wrong.
我一无所获 看来根本没什么事
There's nothing going on here. I couldn't find anything.
我得挂了
I-I got to go.
吉莉安
Jillian?
利亚姆 我要知道到底发生什么了
Liam, I need to know what's going on.
现在
Now.
你衣服上有血
This is blood on your clothes.
这么多血
A lot of blood.
阿曼达说 如果你有什么麻烦了
If you're in some sort of trouble, Amanda said
-她能帮你 -阿曼达
- she would be able to help you. - Amanda?
-"国会之眼"的那个记者吗 -没错 我们成朋友了
- From Capitol Eyes? - Yeah, we've become friends.
阿曼达只想帮她自己
The only person Amanda wants to help is Amanda.
她是个记者 到处找猎物
She's a reporter. She's just looking for red meat.
至少她对我说了实话
At least she's honest with me.
到底发生什么了 利亚姆
What is going on, Liam?
如果你不直接回答我
If I don't get a straight answer...
我就离开
I'm leaving.
好吧 你最好先坐下来
Okay, you're gonna want to sit down for this.
好
Okay.
而且为了你的安全着想
And for your safety,
你必须保证要守口如瓶
you have to promise me you won't tell a soul.
我不该来这儿
I shouldn't be here.
你也是 格蕾丝
Neither should you, Grace.
卡尔霍恩已经下令彻底终止这次合作
Calhoun's ordered an end to this collaboration, full stop.
或许有些东西能改变你的想法
I might have something that will change your mind.
苔丝 回放侦查文件1
Tess, play back file Recon-1.
好吧 这是什么
All right, what am I looking at here?
我用隐形眼镜拍下的
3-D imaging scans I took of the target
3D扫描图像
with a contact lens.
这安保措施可真不错
That's quite a security detail.
谁的公♥馆♥
Whose mansion?
我叔叔 尼古拉斯·坦兹
Nicholas Tanz, my uncle.
好吧
Okay.
继续说 我听着
You have my attention.
我们用在那个电磁驱动上的
My crystalline meteorite
晶体陨石
that we used to complete the EmDrive
其实是从一整块陨石上取下来的
was only part of a larger piece that fell to Earth.
只是一小部分
A chip off the old rock.
而尼古拉斯拥有完整的陨石
And Nicholas owns the original.
他将陨石保存在这个改装过的马厩里
Which he keeps here in the converted stables,
只能从主厅或者...
accessible through the main hall or...
这个管道进入
this service tunnel.
看来这就是你找我的理由
I'm sensing this is why I come in.
我希望你能大发慈悲给我们配备
I was hoping you'd be so kind as to scare us up
一些带枪的人
some guys with guns.
拜托
Please.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表