剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
-"救世" 前情提要... -那160个人我们选得如何了
- Previously on "Salvation"... - Where are we with the 160?
吉莉安在查看所有数据
Jillian's curating all the data.
我个人的名单
My personal selections.
让他们都过一下基因检测
I want them put through all the genetic testing and analysis.
苔丝 被入侵了
Tess. She's being attacked.
是反抗者 他们从我们发射引力牵引机开始
This is RE/SYST. They've been in our system since
一直都在我们的系统里
we launched the gravity tractor.
关掉之后
Once shut down,
这是唯一的办法
this is the only move we have.
你和他在一起了吗 和达瑞斯
Are you with him? Darius?
你从来没说过你谈恋爱了
You never mentioned you were in love.
不 哈里斯和我结束了
No. Harris and I, we're over.
我说的不是他
That's not who I'm talking about.
达瑞斯 莫斯科发生的事...
Darius, what happened in Moscow...
就让它留在莫斯科吧 我知道
Needs to stay in Moscow. I know.
我们正面临一个灭世级别的事件
We're facing an extinction-level event.
想想报道这件事的后果吧 阿曼达
Think through the consequences of publishing this story, Amanda.
全球将陷入恐慌
There would be global panic.
我想我们的记者朋友 好像知道了一些不该知道的事
I'm afraid the cat's out of the bag with our reporter friend.
采取必要的措施
Take the necessary action.
起初 我们以为参孙是硅酸盐 多孔岩石构成的
Initially, we thought Samson was made of porous rock,
但它是铁心的
but it has an iron core.
所以 政♥府♥计划用引力牵引机
So, the government's plan to smash the asteroid into pieces
把小行星撞成碎片
with a gravity tractor
屁用都没有
won't do a damn thing.
但会摧毁引力牵引机
Except destroy the gravity tractor.
快叫医生 马上关闭摄像机
Get the medic. Turn those cameras off now!
我 门罗·班内特 庄严宣誓...
I, Monroe Bennett, do solemnly swear...
这是顶层精心设计的政♥变♥
This is a coup, orchestrated at the highest levels,
而我在想办法阻止这一切
which I am trying to stop.
欢迎 部长先生
Welcome, Mr. Secretary.
想重获引力牵引机的控制权的办法只有一个
The only way to regain control of the gravity tractor
就是重新取得国家的控制权
is to regain control of the country.
不择手段 你加入吗
By any means necessary. Are you in?
好 我们干掉那群混♥蛋♥
Well, let's take these bastards down.
朋友们
My friends.
如果你看到了这个
If you're listening to this,
说明人类一直以来作茧自缚
I'm afraid it's because the human race has gotten itself into,
已经引火烧身
well, a bit of a pickle.
希金斯将军
General Higgins.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
挖掘残骸还要花些时间 但...
Digging through the wreckage will take time, but...
-但什么 -把画面转到2号♥屏幕
- But what? - Bring it up on screen two.
派克号♥爆♥炸♥时 其周围有三艘俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇
There were three Russian subs within torpedo range of the Pike
均在鱼雷射程内
when it blew up.
今早东部时间6点 美国派克号♥航母在
At 0600 hours Eastern Standard Time
美国派克号♥航母在距佛罗里达海岸六百英里处
At 0600 hours Eastern Standard Time, an explosion of unknown origin struck the USS Pike
遭到原因不明的袭击
600 kilometers off the coast of Florida.
目前尚未确认伤亡人数
The extent of the casualties is currently unknown.
-鲁斯 -格蕾丝 有幸存者的消息吗
- Yes, Russ. - Grace, any news about survivors?
-目前还没有 -巴罗斯女士
- None as of yet. - Ms. Barrows.
巴罗斯女士...
Ms. Barrows...
巴罗斯女士 总统何时发表声明
Ms. Barrows, when is the president going to make a statement?
总统此时正在听取简报
The president is being briefed as we speak.
若有任何信消息 我们会告诉大家
Updates will be given when we have more information.
谢谢
Thank you.
是哪方势力对此负责
Do we know who's responsible?
巴罗斯女士...
Ms. Barrows...
米莉 联♥系♥国会之眼的阿曼达·尼尔
Millie, get me Amanda Neel at Capitol Eyes.
第一次见到这种级别的数据加密
I've never seen a level of encryption like this.
反抗者鬼键就像癌细胞一样迅速侵占苔丝
I mean, the RE/SYST ghost key spread through Tess like a cancer.
我都不知道该怎么评估损失
I have no idea how to assess the damage.
要是能问苔丝就好了
If only we could ask Tess.
她是全球最快的计算机 我们却不能启动她
The fastest computer in the world, and we can't boot her up.
不然他们将会彻底控制她
'Cause they'd have full access to her capabilities.
达瑞斯
Well, Darius.
他们好像在我们关上苔丝之前
Looks like they used Tess to launch a brute force attack
用她对另一个系统发起了一次攻击
to launch a brute force attack on another system before we shut her down.
我不认得
I don't recognize it.
我认得
I do.
她攻击了军方
It's the U.S. Military.
反抗者用苔丝袭击了美军
RE/SYST used Tess to attack a U.S. Military target.
现在只有我们知道这件事
Right now, we're the only ones who know about this.
我需要你追踪反抗者
I need you to track down RE/SYST.
但他们上个总部被搜查且炸毁了
But their last headquarters was blown up, it was raided.
他们一定就在某处
They have to be out there somewhere.
找到他们
Find them.
米莉 你联♥系♥上尼尔了吗
Millie, did you get Ms. Neel?
格蕾丝 国会之眼昨晚起了大火
Grace, there was a fire at Capitol Eyes last night.
什么
What?
那地方整个烧没了
The place burnt down.
达瑞斯
Darius.
我要马上见班内特和哈里斯
You need to get me in to see Bennett and Harris now.
长官 派克号♥损失惨重 无人生还
Sir, the Pike's a total loss. No survivors.
派克号♥能够控制引力牵引机
The Pike had control of the gravity tractor.
不行了 有人把我们踢出局了
Not anymore. Someone's locked us out.
"有人"
"Someone"?
你心里清楚是谁干的 部长先生
I think it's quite clear who did this, Mr. Secretary.
总统阁下
Mr. President.
我已和俄♥罗♥斯♥附员国防部长托普洛夫交涉
I've spoken with my Russian counterpart Defense Minister Toporov.
-他们否认对此负责... -当然会否认
- They've denied responsibility... - Of course they have.
因为承认了没好处
Because there's no upside to owning it.
我们有反击的正当理由和
We have clear justification for retaliation,
全世界瞩目的正面挑衅...
valid provocation in the eyes of the world...
-盟国也都看着 -任何军事举动
- and our allies. - Any military action
都会引起俄方更强势的回应
will trigger an even greater response from Russia.
你忘了这一切是怎么开始的了吗
Have you forgotten how this all began?
在车里雅宾斯克 中俄沆瀣一气
In Chelyabinsk, when the Russians and the Chinese
破坏我国防御系统
colluded to take out our defense systems.
不消灭我们 他们决不罢休
They will not stop until we're eliminated.
他们才是人类生存的威胁
They are the existential threat.
我们唯一的希望就是阻止他们
And our only hope is to stop them.
战争第一原则:
First rule of war:
知彼
know thine enemy.
这次的敌人不是俄方 而是反抗者
And in this case, that enemy isn't Russia, it's RE/SYST.
谁放他进来的
Who the hell let him in here?
坦兹先生 你的通行证已吊销
Mr. Tanz, your clearance was revoked.
我有通行证
Well, I have clearance,
我带达瑞斯来是有原因的
and I brought Darius down here for a reason.
总统阁下 部长先生 你们必须知道这件事
Mr. President, Mr. Secretary, you need to hear this.
如果你请专家来审查这些计算机日志
If you'll have your technicians review these computer logs,
他们会发现反抗者利用我的超级电脑
they'll see that RE/SYST used my supercomputer
入侵了派克号♥
to hack into the Pike.
俄♥罗♥斯♥跟它毫无关系
Russia had nothing to do with it.
根据我方将军所述
Well, according to my generals,
罪魁祸首是俄方发射的鱼雷
this was the work of a torpedo launched by a Russian submarine.
恕我直言 长官 你的将军错了
All due respect, sir, your, uh, generals are wrong.
你那台超级电脑能夺回我的引力牵引机吗
Can this supercomputer of yours get me my gravity tractor back?
我必须关闭她 避免更大的浩劫
I've had to shut her down to avoid further catastrophe.
也就是说 你的鲁莽
So, in other words, once again,
又一次连累了我们大家
your recklessness has compromised all of us.
不 雷伯恩女士
No, Ms. Rayburn,
是你的鲁莽连累了大家
your recklessness has compromised all of us.
达瑞斯原本有拯救全人类的计划
Darius had a solution to save us all.
他打造了电磁驱动器 助推引力牵引机上天
He built an EmDrive. He got the gravity tractor up there.
现在你想利用它把小行星撞毁
And now you want to use it to smash the asteroid into pieces
然后毁灭整个东半球
and destroy the Eastern Hemisphere.
这个想法不仅邪恶 而且无知
That strategy is not only immoral, it's nonsense.
小行星的铁心会摧毁引力牵引机
The iron core of the asteroid will destroy our gravity tractor
连带毁掉我们生存的机会
and, along with it, any chance of our survival.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表