剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
你男朋友也在这儿
And with your boyfriend there, too.
要是他在... 就好了
Yeah, it's great... when he's there.
什么意思
Meaning?
他会消失 经常
He disappears. A lot.
去哪里
To where?
谁知道呢 就像...
Who knows? It's like...
变魔术似的蒸发
vanishes like Houdini.
那里的一切都很神秘
Just everything is so secretive over there.
你说的好像很危险的样子
You make it sound so sinister.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean to.
在那儿工作是我的荣幸
Working there is an honor.
我知道的
I know that.
我们在改变人类的未来
We're improving the future of humanity.
但是...
But...?
算了 别理我
Ugh, ignore me.
我应该马提尼喝多了
I think that I have had one martini too many.
听着
Listen,
你在一个新的城市 新的男友
you're in a new city, new boyfriend.
你感觉被隔离了 我懂
You're feeling isolated, I get that.
为达瑞斯·坦兹工作肯定不容易
And working for Darius Tanz can't be easy.
要是你想找人聊聊 我就在这儿
If you ever need a friend to talk to, I'm here.
你是我搬来华盛顿以后
Ah, you know, you're the first friend I made
交的第一个朋友
since I moved to Washington.
好吧... 敬友谊
Well... to friendship.
敬友谊
To friendship.
-你们得阻止那架飞机 -放下武器
- You got to stop the plane! - Drop your weapon!
不 别开枪 别开枪
No, no, no, don't shoot, don't shoot!
-举起手来 -我叫利亚姆·科尔
- Get your hands up! - My name is Liam Cole!
我达瑞斯·坦兹的人
I work with Darius Tanz!
-别开枪 -住手
- Please don't shoot. - Hold your fire!
别开枪 他是我们的人
Hold your fire! He's with us!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
都怪克罗夫特
It was Croft.
那个坏蛋 他们带走了一切
That son of a bitch. They took everything.
他们带走了研究 带走了原型
They took the research, they took the prototype.
-所有东西 -谁们
- Everything. - Who?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russians.
明白了
Understood.
什么
What?
他们找不到飞机
They can't find the plane.
他们肯定破坏了发射机应答器
They must've disabled the transponder.
在雷达监测范围之下
And they're flying below radar.
在黑暗中贴水飞行
Over water in the dark.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人拿到了电磁驱动
Russia's in possession of the EmDrive
和所有可以作为动能碰撞器的飞船
and all the kinetic impactors.
所以现在呢
Now what?
我...
I...
等小行星离的足够近 我们...
When the asteroid gets close enough, we...
会用核武器 然后...
use nuclear weapons and...
只能祈祷最好的结果了
hope for the best.
到那时 大家就都知道了
By then, everyone will know.
一定会引起骚动
It'll be chaos.
混乱
Anarchy.
我们得通知总统
We need to inform POTUS.
为最坏的情况做打算
To prepare for the worst.
哈里斯...
Harris...
你认为阿特拉斯要对此负责吗
do you think Atlas is responsible for all this?
希望不是这样
Let's hope not.
你的问题都有答案了吗
So, did you get the answers to your questions?
有一些吧
Some.
苔丝... 曾是我人生挚爱
Tess... was the love of my life.
我伤了她的心 最后 伤了自己
I broke her heart and, as it turns out, my own.
她曾是我最大的遗憾
She's my biggest regret,
现在是拉兹洛
and now Lazlo.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我怎么这么傻
How could I have been so stupid?
克罗夫特...
Croft...
这么多年来 就他我没有审查
He's the only person I haven't vetted in all the years
是我让这些人来到这里
I've let people through these doors.
达瑞斯
Darius,
没人能预测所有事 你也不能
no one can see everything coming, not even you.
他清空了我所有的核心硬件
He wiped my internal hard drives clean.
一点痕迹都没有了
There's no evidence
我们曾在坦兹集团研究过电磁驱动的痕迹
we ever worked on the EmDrive at Tanz.
既然你如此坚信电磁驱动会成功
If you believed so strongly in the EmDrive,
为什么还让我为飞船偷铀
why'd you make me steal uranium for the ark?
把游戏玩到最后吧
Play the game out till the end.
现在俄♥罗♥斯♥人拿到了电磁驱动
Now that the Russians have the EmDrive,
美国人不会放过他们
the Americans will challenge them.
将会有一场对决
It will lead to a stand-off.
你赌上一切的铀
That uranium you risked everything for
能让方舟的运转
will power the ark's life support functions,
而你无私的勇气
and your selfless bravery
会是我们能活下去的唯一原因
will be the only reason any of us live on.
你觉得我们会在小行星撞击前
You think we're gonna kill ourselves
害死自己
before the asteroid even gets here.
不论谁拿到电磁驱动
Whoever controls the EmDrive
都将掌控世界的命运 格蕾丝
controls the fate of the world, Grace.
现在 它在我们敌人手上了
And right now, it's in the hands of our enemy.
我们不知道他们会用那种力量做什么
We have no idea what they'll do with that power.
拯救我们...
Save us...
还是毁灭我们
or destroy us.
利亚姆
Liam?
我没想吵醒你
I didn't mean to wake you up.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
研究
research.
校外的
Off-campus.
一整天都联♥系♥不上你
Couldn't reach you all day.
我以为你死了或是怎么的
I thought you were dead or something.
我没死
I'm not dead.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表