剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
他们只是在做自己的工作
just men doing their job.
里面是航行高度和方向
Inside is an altitude and heading.
告诉飞行员按照这个来就好
Tell your pilot to follow those,
我们在军情六处的人
and our contact at MI6 will make sure
会让英国皇家空军睁一只眼闭一只眼的
the Royal Air Force turns a blind eye.
你真是充满惊喜
You are full of surprises.
嘿
Hey.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
你确定要去吗
You sure about this?
嗯
Yeah.
让自己涉险 并不能挽回吉莉安
Putting yourself in harm's way isn't gonna bring Jillian back.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
你把她带过来的
You brought her here.
我有我的原因
I had my reasons.
我不在乎你什么原因
I don't care about your reasons.
我说过我不想被迫骗她
I told you I didn't want to have to lie to her,
但你毫不在乎 你毁了我们 达瑞斯
but you didn't give a crap. You destroyed us, Darius.
你和尼古拉斯一样都是没心没肺的混♥蛋♥
You're a heartless prick just like Nicholas.
所以 这是报应吗
So, is this retribution?
我又不知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要什么
I don't assume to know what the Russians want.
我是说你
Talking about you.
那是你家
I mean, this was your home.
你叔叔收养了你 供你上学
Your uncle took you in, put you through school.
发生什么了
What happened?
他自己找不到幸福
Incapable of finding happiness,
所以他打定主意要毁掉周围所有人的幸福
he settled for destroying everyone around him who could.
那苔丝是怎么回事
And where does Tess fit into the story?
我父亲和尼古拉斯曾是商业伙伴
My father and Nicholas were business partners.
后来闹翻了
They had a falling out.
我爸带我们离开 搬到了费城
Dad picked up and moved us all to Philly.
那时候我七岁
I was seven at the time.
苔丝和拉兹洛是我的邻居 我们一起长大
Tess and Lazlo were my neighbors. We grew up together.
那你最后为什么和尼古拉斯住在一起
How'd you end up living with Nicholas?
我父亲...
My father...
...他酗酒
...he drank.
所以没有稳定的工作
You know, couldn't keep a job.
尼古拉斯发现我有能力 想把我带走
Nicholas saw something in me and offered to whisk me away,
去寄宿学校和麻省理工
boarding school and MIT.
他... 是我的出路
He was... my ticket out.
那苔丝呢
And Tess?
她怎么了
What about her?
你当时爱着她
You were in love with her?
非常
Madly.
发生什么了
So, what happened?
那时候...
Then, um...
尼古拉斯给了我很大一笔钱
Nicholas offered me a-a staggering sum of money
作为我第一桩生意的起步资金 我接受了
to-to start my-my first business, and I took it.
这有什么问题
What's wrong with that?
作为条件 我同意不再见她
In exchange, I agreed to stop seeing her.
尼古拉斯认为
Nicholas thought that
爱情会影响我事业的发展
love would get in the way of my greatness.
我是他的投资对象
I-I was his investment.
他不能允许他的钱因一个女孩而打水漂
He wasn't about to let it all be squandered over a girl.
他这么禽兽
He sounds like a monster.
尼古拉斯是园子里的蛇 但我...
Nick was the serpent in the garden, but I was...
太迫切地想吃到苹果
all too willing to take the apple.
利亚姆说得对 我是个混♥蛋♥
Liam's right. I am a prick.
那天晚上 你说苔丝是你最后悔的事情
The other night, you said Tess was your greatest regret.
所以呢
So?
真混♥蛋♥不会后悔的
Real pricks don't have regrets.
我已经像你袒露了我的心 或者说还未完全泯灭的心
Well, I bared my soul, or what's left of it.
该你说了
Your turn.
谁说我要说了
Who said I want a turn?
你得谢谢警报
Saved by the ping.
他们落地了
They've touched down. Here we go.
苔丝 启动监控屏幕
Tess, activate surveillance screen.
监控已启动 达瑞斯
Surveillance activated, Darius.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
跟紧我 我会带大家平安回家
Hey, stick to me like glue, and I'll get us both home safe.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
走
Go.
往前直走20米
Go 20 meters straight.
上楼
Right up the stairs.
停一下
Hold it there.
保安在10秒后经过
Security detail will be passing you in ten seconds.
南入口有三个保安
You've got three guards on the south entrance.
快走 他们大概30分钟后醒过来
Let's go. We've got about 30 minutes till they wake up.
车♥库♥就在前面 准备好
Garage is just up ahead. Get ready.
解除警报
Clear.
好 利亚姆 该你上了
Okay, Liam, you're up.
达瑞斯
Darius.
我好像看到别人了
I thought I saw something.
-有人介入吗 -等等
- Interference? - Hold on.
哈里斯 有人来了 我不知道是谁
Harris, you've got company. I don't know who they are,
但他们朝你去了
but they are headed your way.
好的 收拾好 该走了
All right. Pack it up. Time to go.
拿到的晶体还不够
I don't have enough of the crystal yet.
我们没时间了 利亚姆
We are out of time, Liam.
再等一下
Okay, just a few more seconds.
-好了 走吧 -好
- All right. Move out. - All right.
已拿到样本 准备撤离
Package secure. Moving to exfil.
等等我们 利亚姆
Wait for us, Liam.
利亚姆
Liam!
找掩护
Take cover!
达瑞斯 他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥突击队
Darius, they're Russian commandos!
我们的监控失效了
Our ground cams are down.
哈里斯
Harris?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
哈里斯
Harris?
走吧
Come on.
飞机在等了
Ride's waiting.
达瑞斯
Darius?
-他们成功了 -嗯
- They made it. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你做得很好
You did good out there.
这将改变所有人
This could make the difference for all of us.
你是真英雄 利亚姆
You're a real hero, Liam.
如果你需要找人说克罗夫特的事...
Hey, you ever need to talk to someone about Croft...
...可以找我
...I've been there.
谢谢
Thanks.
有一瞬间 我们以为要失去你了
Thought we'd lost you there for a moment.
我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
我联♥系♥了卡尔霍恩 他们会停止突袭行动
I reached Calhoun. They're calling off the dogs.
我再也不要离开你了
I don't want to be without you anymore.
我也是
Me, neither.
你说得对
You were right.
我本来是想用吉莉安
Jillian was a ploy to motivate you,
来刺♥激♥你 控制你
manipulate you, at first.
但后来 我在她身上看到了不同 像你一样
Then I saw something in her, the same thing you did.
但...
But...
我确实不该随便带她过来
bringing her here wasn't my choice to make.
这是道歉吗
Was that an apology?
道谢
Uh, an acknowledgment.
你经历了太多
You've been through a lot.
吉莉安
Jillian.
给她一点时间
Give her some time.
别放弃
But don't give up.
先生
Sir.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表