剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
发射设施的
All pre-flight checks are go
飞行前的检查已完毕
for launch commit on your command.
继续
Proceed.
我们即将发射
We are go for launch.
19秒倒数
T-minus ten seconds and counting.
10 9
Ten, nine,
8 7 6
eight, seven, six,
5 4 3
five, four, three,
2 1
two, one.
点火
Ignition.
起飞
We have liftoff.
长官 雷达检测到
Sir, radar's picking up an unidentified projectile
北232度 28分 西211度 21分
on a heading of 270 from 38 degrees, 28 minutes north,
有不明武器
59 degrees, 21 minutes west.
国际领域
International waters.
那片海域有沃斯特沃号♥潜水艇
Last known sub in that area was the Vostov.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russians.
启用应对措施
Launch countermeasures.
发射萨德导弹
Launch THAAD missiles.
朝潜艇攻击
Take that bogey out.
导弹已经发射
Missiles have been deployed.
瞄准目标
Heading toward target.
预计拦截时间 42秒
Time to intercept: 42 seconds.
长官 我们来不及
We're not gonna make it, sir.
长官 我们失去信♥号♥♥
Sir, we've lost telemetry.
现在 连线总统
Get me the president. Now.
利亚姆
Liam.
听说你想见我 我很惊讶
I was surprised to hear you wanted to meet.
我带了朋友来
I brought a friend.
布置得不错
Nice decor.
早期的石块砂浆 我很喜欢那个时代
Early brick and mortar. I'm quite fond of the period.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你很直接
You get right to the point.
我喜欢
I like that.
利亚姆说你们
Liam says you guys are good,
电脑技术... 十分熟练
that you possess a certain... technical sophistication.
我们有个提议
We have a proposal for you.
格蕾丝
Grace.
长官 你不能靠近巴罗斯女士15米以内
Sir! You're not to get within 50 feet of Ms. Barrows.
你在干嘛
Any idea what you're doing?
我是国防部副部长 放开我
I'm the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Get your hands off me.
女士 他没有携带武器
He's unarmed, ma'am.
格蕾丝 这是干嘛
Grace, what is this?
没事的 让我跟他聊聊 可以吗
It's okay. Just give me a second, okay?
多谢
Thanks.
你害怕跟我单独在一起
You're afraid to be alone with me?
你觉得是我可能派人
And you thought I might've been the one
去杀你
who sent them to your house?
你做的所有事 都是以国家的名义
All the things you did, in the name of country.
也许我就是就像卡恩汉那样
Maybe I was just another casualty.
的受害者
Like Carnahan.
你怎么能觉得我...
How could you even think I'd...
我下过那样的命令呢
I'd ever authorize something like that?
那个杀手
The hit man
是你空军部队的一员
was a member of your flight squadron in the Air Force, Harris.
有人策划让这看起来像
Someone's trying to make it look as if
是我♥干♥的
I had something to do with this.
可我没有做
And I didn't.
我真没有
I didn't.
要是你至今还不够了解我...
And if you don't know me well enough by now...
我连我自己都已经不再解了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
你和他在一起了吗
Are you with him?
达瑞斯
Darius?
巴罗斯女士 没事吧
Everything all right in there, Ms. Barrows?
没事 多谢
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢你联♥系♥达瑞斯
Thank you for reaching out to Darius.
政♥府♥失败了但愿他能成功
Let's hope he succeeds where the government failed.
让俄♥罗♥斯♥的整个
A cyber blackout?
卫星阵列和电力系统
Of Russia's entire satellite array and power system for...
瘫痪20分钟吗
for 20 minutes?
还有所有地面雷达
Plus, all their ground-based radar
无线跟踪网络
and wireless tracking networks.
好吧 不过还嫌惹他们惹得不够吗
Okay, but aren't they pissed off enough about
阿特拉斯和雅宾斯克
Atlas and Chelyabinsk?
这种情况下 他们不知情
In this case, what they don't know
反而不会伤害他们
really won't hurt them.
对 可是这可能伤害我们
Yeah, but it may hurt us.
反抗者真如号♥称的那么牛逼的话就不会
Well, not if RE/SYST is as good as the hype.
"不可追踪"... 那不是你们的宗旨吗
"Untraceable, Virtually"... isn't that your motto?
我们能得到什么
What's in it for us?
一百万
One million.
不 你的钱在这里可没什么好的
No. Your money's no good here.
等等
Wait.
大老板说可以
Big boss says it is.
好吧
Fine.
钱在一个托管账户里
Money sits in an escrow account,
你们开干的时候就会转移
transfer to occur upon delivery of services.
要么接受 不然拉倒
Take it or leave it.
他说接受
He says take it.
现在 你打算怎么办
Now, how exactly do you plan to accomplish this?
现在东欧正值酷暑
There's a heat wave across Eastern Europe right now.
所以 首先 我们在莫斯科及周边地区
So, first, we create a series of rolling brownouts in Moscow
制♥造♥一系列的滚动限电
and the surrounding areas.
看起来就像典型的夏季交流电使用激增
Like a typical summer surge in A.C. use.
对 我有一个私人软件
Right. I have proprietary software
可以暂时屏蔽卫星网...
that will temporarily blind their satellite grid, so...
我还不知道你的名字 孩子
I didn't catch your name, son.
你永远不会知道
And you never will.
迪伦
Dylan.
算我一个
I'm in.
准备好了 坦兹先生
Almost ready, Mr. Tanz.
我服了你了
I got to hand it to you.
建造一个诱饵电磁驱动器 真是...
Building a decoy EmDrive, that's...
干得漂亮 先生
well-played, sir.
同时 真的电磁驱动器已经被安全送达
Meantime, the real EmDrive has been safely transported here,
克莱尔也从航♥天♥局拿到了引力牵引机
and Claire secured a gravity tractor from NASA.
你确定俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会把这个打下来吗
And you're sure the Russians can't shoot this one down?
30秒内 向俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇和陆上基地
In about 30 seconds, all of the satellites
发送信息的
that send information to Russia's
所有卫星
subs and land bases
都会休眠
will go dark.
但愿如此
We hope.
起飞前一切正常
Preflight checks are good.
坦兹先生 一切就绪
Mr. Tanz, stand by.
停电倒数 三 二 一
And blackout to commence in three, two, one.
反抗者会不会骗了我们
Did RE/SYST just rip us off?
放松 利亚姆 做坏事你还太嫩了
Breathe, Liam. You're too young to give yourself an ulcer.
好了
There it is.
上传协议
Begin protocol.
电磁驱动器一旦启动
Now, once the EmDrive kicks in,
引力牵引器就会以每小时超过四万英里的速度
the gravity tractor will head toward the asteroid
接近小行星
at speeds exceeding 40,000 miles per hour,
这比以往任何在外太空飞行的人造飞行器
which is faster than any man-made object
都要快
has ever traveled in outer space.
在此之前 飞过飞机 发射过火箭
Before today, planes have flown, rockets have been launched,
但没有人向太空发射电磁驱动器
but no one's ever sent a working EmDrive into space.
这是有史以来的一次
This is one of the greatest scientific achievements
科学壮举
of all time.
长官 协议已生效
Sir, protocol's engaged.
10 9 8...
Ten, nine, eight...
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表