剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 女士们先生们达瑞斯·坦兹
Ladies and gentlemen, tech pioneer Darius Tanz!
先生 我叫利亚姆·科尔
Sir, my name's Liam Cole.
最多186天 会有小行星
In 186 days, an asteroid's
与地球相撞 到时候大家就死定了
gonna collide with Earth and we're all gonna die.
"救世" 前情提要
Previously on Salvation...
吉莉安
Jillian?
利亚姆
Liam.
嘿
Hey.
能在达瑞斯手下工作是一个很好的机会
The job offer from Darius is an opportunity.
-你应该接受这份工作 -我已经接受了
- You should take it. - I already did.
我们需要一个电磁驱动器
What we need is a working EmDrive we can get
而对于这个小行星
to our asteroid friend here
应该足以及时把引力牵引机送上去
with just enough time for a gravity tractor
让人类免于灭绝
to save us all from extinction.
电磁驱动器还没人造出来过
No one has ever built a working EmDrive.
我们不能信任政♥府♥
We can't trust the government.
必须要靠自己
We have to do this ourselves.
铀 我知道哪里能弄到
Uranium, I know where to get it.
你知道的 在正常情况下
You know that under normal circumstances,
我绝不会做出这些事
I would never do some of the things I've done.
你已经做出了选择 格蕾丝
You've made your choices, Grace.
现在我也得做决定了
Now I need to make mine.
木卫一探测飞船
The IO Probe.
该方案具体操作是 使其偏离木星轨道
The plan would be to redirect it from Jupiter's orbit
并撞击小行星
and propel it into the asteroid.
你对这个计划有意见吗
You have an issue with this plan?
是的 一个字 糟
Yes. In a word, it stinks.
高速动能撞击下
That high-velocity kinetic impact
小行星很可能被撞裂成几块
could smash our asteroid friend into several pieces,
每一颗都可能造成灾难性破坏
each of which may cause cataclysmic damage.
不过 它们会坠落在其他地方
But they will land somewhere.
是的 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国
Yes, Russia, China.
长官 出现问题了
Sir, we have a problem.
探测器不再接收我们的指令
The probe is no longer responding to us.
我们遭遇非法入侵了 NASA被入侵了
We've been hacked. NASA has been hacked.
达瑞斯 你在哪儿
Darius, where are you?
我得知道你都做了什么
I need to know what you did.
75万 75万
$750, $750.
有人为这个新古典主义小马桶出80万吗
Do I hear $800 for this remarkable neo-classical petite commode?
这是路易十六死前
The last toilet used by Louis XVI
最后用的马桶
before he went to the guillotine.
80万 有人出85万吗
$800. Do I hear $850?
85万 还是80万
$850? No, $800.
80万一次 80万两次...
$800 once, twice...
成交
Sold!
80万
For $800,000
给这位着蓝色香奈儿的淑女
to the gentlewoman in blue Chanel.
下面 是今天最好的拍品
Up next, today's premier item.
第29件
Lot 29.
乔治·华盛顿【不长的话请合轴】
George Washington's personal copy
的私藏版"权利法案"
of the Bill of Rights.
有第一任总统亲笔签名
Signed by our first president,
这很可能是拍卖♥♥史上
this is quite possibly the most important document
最重要的文件
that the auction world has seen.
从500万开始竞价
Bidding will start at $5 million.
坦兹先生出500万
And I have $5 million from Mr. Tanz.
谢谢 有550万吗
Thank you. Do I hear 5.5?
有600万吗
Do I hear six?
600万 有电♥话♥买♥♥家出600万
Do I hear six? Six from the phone bank.
线上买♥♥家出650万
6.5 from an online buyer.
700万 坦兹先生出价700万
$7 million. $7 million from Mr. Tanz.
布隆伯格先生出价750万
$7.5 million from Mr. Bloomberg.
有人出800万吗 800万
Do I hear eight? Eight?
坦兹先生出800万 谢谢
Eight from Mr. Tanz. Thank you.
布隆伯格先生出850万
8.5 from Mr. Bloomberg.
坦兹先生再次出价900万
And back to Mr. Tanz for $9 million.
950万
9.5.
快接
Pick up.
绝不能犯错 这是战争
Make no mistake, we are at war.
我们还剩12小时 诸位
A war we have 12 hours to win, people.
NASA被非法入侵了
NASA's been hacked.
电磁驱动器行不通 所以这是我们...
The EmDrive's not viable, so this is it...
与非法入侵木卫一探测飞船的人之间的战争
Us against whomever hacked the IO Space Probe.
如果那个时候我们还没拿回控制权 它就会自♥由♥坠落
If we don't regain control by then, it goes into free fall,
我们就会永远失去它
and we will lose it forever,
以及阻止地球毁灭的希望
along with our best hope of stopping this thing.
这绝不能发生
That cannot happen.
睡不着
Can't sleep?
睡不着
No, not so much.
我也是
Me, either.
第一天好紧张
First-day jitters.
什么 你没问题的
What? You are going to be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
但 我就...
Me, on the other hand...
嘿
Hey.
很遗憾你的电磁驱动项目不太顺利
I'm sorry your EmDrive project didn't go well,
但这只是个测试
but it was just a test.
我相信下次...
I'm sure next time will...
不 我觉得没有下次了
No, I don't think there's gonna be a next time.
你如果热衷于一件事
When you're passionate about something,
多长时间都不是事
time means nothing.
谁说的啊
Who said that?
你啊
You did.
我们遇见那晚说的
The night we met.
艾萨克·牛顿被苹果砸到
Hey, how old was Isaac Newton
想出万有引力定律的时候
when that apple bonked him on his head
多大啊
and he came up with the theory of gravity?
23岁
He was 23.
但他花了20多年来证明
But it took him 20 more years to prove it.
我相信你
Well, I have faith in you.
你会解决的
You'll crack it.
我知道你能行
I know it.
反间谍方面有进展了吗
Any progress from counterintelligence?
就没有一点我可以汇报给总统的好消息吗
Even a shred of hope I can pass along to POTUS?
我们正在解决
We're working on it.
非法入侵控制飞船的人很专业
Whoever hacked IO was no amateur.
现在反倒是我们看起来很业余
Well, right now we seem like the amateurs.
在座各位分别来自
We have three government agencies in this room,
三个重中之重的政♥府♥机构
supposedly the best of the best.
请证明你们的实力 马上找出是谁干的
Prove it. Find whoever did this, now.
我们单独说两句话
Give us the room.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道 他没回我
I don't know. He hasn't responded.
所以昨晚一切乱套的时候
So Darius Tanz just happened to disappear
达瑞斯·坦兹恰好消失了
when all hell broke loose last night?
他有没有暗示过
Did he give you any indication
他计划做类似的事情
that he was planning something like this?
格蕾丝 我知道我们之间有了隔阂
Grace, I know there's not a lot of trust
但现在我们必须相信对方
between us right now, but this is not the time to hold back.
他昨晚发给我的
He sent me this text last night.
我不知道什么意思
I don't know what it means.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
太晚了
Too late.
但你给我打打气也好
But I could use a little pep talk.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
看到这个没
You see these?
陨石
Meteorites.
达瑞斯的珍藏
Darius's coveted collection.
来自外太空的稀有石头
Rare rocks from outer space.
这个美丽的 闪亮的家伙...
And that beautiful, shimmering guy there...
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表