剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
不 我们不知道
No, you don't know that.
好吧 今天何不去完成一件
Okay, why don't we try to do
遗愿清单上的事
one thing on our bucket list today
这样就能说至少我们完成了一个
just so we can say that we knocked one out.
我们一件都完成不了
We can't really do anything
除非能找到尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森的地址
unless you know Neil deGrasse Tyson's address.
嫁给我
Marry me.
这进展的有点太快了
Moving a little fast.
这只是我们第二次约会
It's only our second date.
不 我是认真的 我们还等什么
No, I'm serious. What are we waiting for?
吉莉安 我爱你 我不怕说出来
Jillian, I love you. I'm not afraid to say it.
你可以拒绝 说些什么吧
You can say no, just say something.
我爱你 利亚姆·科尔
I love you, Liam Cole.
我从见到没穿鞋的你那一刻起
I've loved you since the moment I saw you
就爱上你了
without your stupid shoes.
巴罗斯女士 需要帮忙吗
Ms. Barrows, can I help you with something?
达瑞斯在吗 我现在就要见他
Is Darius here? I need to see him right away.
安全漏洞
Security breach.
所有工作人员请注意
Attention, all personnel.
检测到安全漏洞
A security breach has been detected.
-怎么回事 -女士
- What's happening? - Ma'am,
我需要检查你的包 谢谢
I'm gonna need to see your purse, please.
我向你保证完全透明
I promised you full transparency.
所有东西都放着给你看
Everything is there for you to see.
我看到的就是有人债台高筑
Well, what I see is someone drowning in debt.
不过看起来每次你一负债累累
And yet, it seems like each time you're overleveraged,
都会接近一次重大突破
it's because you're close to a major breakthrough.
不是接近
Not close.
-已经突破了 -好吧
- Already there. - Well then,
那你为什么不向你叔叔和董事会解释清楚
why won't you just explain that to your uncle and the board
打破这个僵局
and end this impasse?
因为...
Because...
这件事上你得相信我
you're just gonna have to trust me on this one.
我不能那么做
I can't.
达瑞斯 你所完成的是革命性的
Darius, what you have done here is revolutionary.
这个世界需要坦兹工业
The world needs Tanz Industries.
我哥哥到死都在保护它
My brother died trying to protect it.
我不想让它付之东流
I will not let that be for nothing.
并没有付之东流
It wasn't for nothing.
它肩负着整个世界
It's for everything.
关于这个秘密项目 你得相信我
You need to trust me with this secret project
不然我就卖♥♥掉股份走人
or else I am selling my shares and walking away.
卡丽莎 发生什么了
Karissa, what's going on?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
我得去主层那里处理一点事情
There's something I-I need to attend to on the main floor.
没问题
Of course.
很抱歉 女士 我们奉命暂时扣押你
I'm sorry, ma'am, we've been instructed to detain you.
不 不 这里一定有什么误会
No, no, there must be some misunderstanding.
我有进入的许可证
I have full clearance here.
达瑞斯 出现了安全漏洞 发生什么了
Darius, there's a security breach? What's going on?
格蕾丝 恐怕那个安全漏洞出在你
Grace, I'm afraid the security breach is you.
我能再来一杯吗
Can I get another?
给我也来一杯
Make that two,
就不会被别人说 一个人喝闷酒了
so no one can call it drinking alone.
谢谢
Thanks.
脸上有一点...
Got a little...
要命 不好意思
Oh, damn it, sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你
And thank you.
虽然一般来说 免费的酒我挺喜欢的
But as much as I always appreciate a free drink,
你还是收起你"讨好"的这一套吧
you can stop the "cozying up" act.
我知道你是谁 阿特拉斯女士
I know who you are, Miss Atlas,
国会之眼的
from Capitol Eyes.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你是麦肯齐总统的首席演讲撰稿人
You were President Mackenzie's chief speech writer.
我想知道在她死之前
And I want to know what she was gonna
她想告诉这个国家什么...
tell the country before she...
我也不知道
I don't know.
麦肯齐谁都不说
Mackenzie wouldn't tell anyone.
她坚持自己写那篇演讲稿
She insisted on writing that speech herself,
把门关着
behind closed doors.
她把自己关在总统办公室关了几个小时
She locked herself in the Oval for hours.
说她很难集中注意力
Said she was having trouble focusing.
本应该注意到这些征兆的
Should've seen the signs.
可能如果我说了什么...
Maybe if I had said something...
别责怪自己了
You can't blame yourself.
但你可以实现她的愿望
But you can honor her wishes.
帮我找出她想要告诉这个国家什么
Help me find out what she was gonna tell the country.
不出我所料
Just as I thought.
什么 这是什么
What? What is it?
有人窃听了你的电♥话♥
Someone bugged your phone.
你的手♥机♥被间谍软件黑了
Your cell was hacked using spy software,
现在是个开放的麦克风
turning it into an open microphone.
所以有人在监听
So someone's been listening
-我所说的一切 -想要监听
- to everything I say? - Trying to.
这程序会被这里和五角大楼的防火墙挡住
They'll run into firewalls here and at the Pentagon.
很难说他们都听到了些什么
There's no telling what anyone's heard.
你知道谁会干这事吗
Any idea who could have done this?
谁接触过你的手♥机♥
Who has access to your phone?
你在翻我的包吗
Were you going through my purse?
是 借我20美元吧
Yeah. Can I borrow $20?
达瑞斯 我女儿有麻烦了
Darius, my daughter is in real trouble.
我已经禁用了麦克风
Now that I've disabled the microphone,
我们可以看看信♥号♥♥发送到哪了
we can see where the signal is being transmitted.
反抗者在旧仓库区的一幢房♥子里
RE/SYST is in a building in the old warehouse district,
离这里大概24公里
about 15 miles from here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不能一个人去 我... 我跟你一起去
You can't go there alone. I'll-I'll come with you.
不 我得要去救我的宝贝
No, I need to save my baby.
你来拯救你的
And you need to save yours.
你发现什么了 特丽萨
what have you learned, Theresa?
我发现...
I've learned that...
达瑞斯的快乐就是你的痛苦
Darius's happiness is your misery.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
达瑞斯...
Darius...
爱过又失去的人 他不是唯一一个
is not the only one to have loved and lost.
希望能在明早拿到完整的报告
I expect a full report in the morning.
你现在还会玩吉他
You still play.
现在弹得少了
Not so much anymore.
达瑞斯
Darius.
我... 我看到她在外面
I... I saw her out there.
苔丝
Tess.
应该很难不看到吧
Kind of hard to miss.
不知道我该感到高兴还是...
I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or...
还是心碎
or heartbroken.
我从没想过你会来这儿
I never expected you to walk through these doors.
我一直很想你 达瑞斯
I've missed you, Darius.
我... 我也一直很想你
I... I've missed you, too.
你相信有第二次机会吗
Do you believe in second chances?
我从没想过我会有机会再来一次
I never thought I'd get a chance to do that again.
我也是
Me, either.
你妈还在工作
Are you sure it's okay
这样直接打扰她合适吗
ambushing your mother at work like this?
别担心 她会喜欢你的
Don't worry. She's gonna love you.
你能帮我找一下埃莉诺·科尔吗
Could you page Eleanor Cole for me, please?
可以 你是
Yes, and you are?
利亚姆 利亚姆
Liam? Liam!
-宝贝 -妈妈
- Baby. - Mom.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表