剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
那个梅森 他没法搞定
That guy Mason, he can't get it done.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉做了错误的决定
I'm sorry if I made the wrong choices.
但现在发生的一切
But there-there's no blueprint
没有具体的蓝图可循
for what is happening to us right now.
听着 我只知道你启发了我要去拯救世界
Look, all I know is you inspired me to try to save the world.
还有...
And, uh...
我也想启发你
I want to do the same.
利亚姆...
Liam...
以我的能力 我没有再回去的资格
I don't have what it takes to go back there.
再回坦兹 对不起
To Tanz. I'm sorry.
这才是我的归属
This is where I belong.
那...
Well, uh...
我走以前...
Before I go...
...能跳只舞吗
...maybe one dance?
看在往日的情分上
For old times' sake.
如果我没猜错的话 你女儿应该是恋爱了
If I didn't know any better, I'd say your daughter was in love.
那为什么她看起来那么伤心
Then why does she look so damn sad?
格蕾丝
Grace.
坦兹先生
Mr. Tanz.
巴罗斯女士
Ms. Barrows.
我向我国政♥府♥递交了你们的提议
I presented your proposal to my government.
政♥府♥接受了提议
It has been accepted.
当你们回到美国时
When you return to the United States,
让你们国防部长联♥系♥我
have your defense secretary reach out to me
讨论一下细节
to arrange the details.
谢谢 托普洛夫部长 我会处理的
Thank you, Minister Toporov. I'll see to it.
谢谢
Yes.
还有你 坦兹先生
And yours, Mr. Tanz.
巴罗斯女士
Ms. Barrows.
哈里斯
Harris.
联♥系♥上坦兹的飞机了
Tanz's plane has made contact.
格蕾丝和达瑞斯已被释放
Grace and Darius have been released.
-他们在回来的路上了 -什么时候到
- They're on their way back. - When are they due to land?
五小时以后
Five hours.
佐伊
Zoe?
妈妈
Mom?
哈里斯
Harris?
-不必了 -发生了什么
- That won't be necessary. - What's going on?
格蕾丝·巴罗斯 你被逮捕了
Grace Barrows, you're under arrest.
什么
What?
你违反了洛根法案
For violation of the Logan Act.
私自和敌国政♥府♥
Conducting unauthorized negotiations
进行未授权的谈判
with a hostile foreign government.
-我们走 -不
- Let's go. - No.
亲爱的 这都是误会
Honey, it's just a misunderstanding.
在我联♥系♥你之前先去找你父亲 好吗
Go to your father's until you hear from me, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
给达瑞斯·坦兹打电♥话♥ 快点
And call Darius Tanz. Now.
所以...
So...
吉莉安 你 你的问题
Jillian, your-your question,
你还在寻找答案吗
are you still looking for an answer?
我现在没心情接受你的嘲笑 祖父
I'm not really in the mood to be mocked right now, Granddad.
我就想告诉你 无知是福
Ignorance is bliss, that's what I say.
什么 你从什么时候开始信这种话了
What? Since when do you adhere to bumper sticker philosophy?
从我昨天看到你的表情开始
Since I saw that look on your face yesterday.
我不知道你知道了什么
I don't know what you know,
但如果它会给带给你我看到的
but if it's gonna cause the kind of heartache
那种心痛
I saw in your face...
世上的烦心事已经够多了 你说呢
the world has enough heartache right now, don't you think?
你妈妈生病的时候
When your mother was sick,
医生对她说你还能活六个月
the doctors told her she had six months to live.
但她很绝望以至于只活了三个月
But she lost all hope and she only lasted three.
那个男孩 无论他是谁
That boy, whoever he is...
他给了你希望
he gives you hope.
幸福稍纵即逝
Happiness is fleeting.
要像抓萤火虫一样抓住它
Grab it like a firefly.
别让它飞走了
Never let it go.
你一直在说谎 对吗
The lies never stop with you, do they?
-这不公平 -你背着我
- That's not fair. - You went behind my back
和达瑞斯一起去俄♥罗♥斯♥
to Russia with Darius.
你以为你能干什么
What did you think you'd accomplish?
很显然 这里的人都干不了的事情
Something no one else here could, obviously.
外交 我们成功了
Diplomacy, and we did.
对 是的
Yeah, that's right.
你和达瑞斯从我们罪恶政♥府♥的骗局中
You and Darius Tanz saving the world
拯救了世界
from us evil government shills.
你为什么这么想
Where is this coming from?
我为什么不揭穿你...
Why don't I lay it out for you...
那只耳环
one earring at a time.
你打开我的手提箱
You broke into my briefcase,
窃取了我的核通行代码
stole my nuclear access codes.
你们到底用四桶浓缩铀
What exactly were you doing with four barrels
做了什么 格蕾丝
of enriched uranium, Grace?
没什么...
Nothing...
比不上你在车里雅宾斯克做的事
compared to what you did in Chelyabinsk.
那是个失误
it was a mistake.
武器测试发生了错误
A weapons test that went wrong.
那颗小行星应该落在无人居住的区域
That asteroid was supposed to land in uninhabited terrain,
-但它偏离了航向 -我们政♥府♥
- but it went off course. - Our government
研发了一种大规模毁灭性武器
developed a weapon of mass destruction
为了能神不知鬼不觉地攻击别国
designed to have no fingerprints, no accountability.
-你不会感到不安吗 -那里没有人死 格蕾丝
- And that doesn't disturb you? - No one died there, Grace.
不
No.
要多少人的死才能掩盖这件事
But how many people were killed to cover it up?
你还是不能回答我
You still can't answer that.
或者不会回答
Or won't.
我不能再帮你了 格蕾丝
I can't help you anymore, Grace.
说实话 我不确定我是否想帮你
Frankly, I'm not sure I want to.
-长官 -别挂我电♥话♥
- Oh, sir. - Hold all my calls.
但是 长官...
But, sir...
滚出我的办公室 不然我把你扔出去
Get the hell out of my office or I'll have you thrown out.
格蕾丝在哪 你对她做了什么
Where's Grace? Wh-what have you done with her?
-她被逮捕了 -为什么
- She's been arrested. - For what?
因为拯救了你们这些孬种吗
Saving your incompetent asses?
她违反了洛根法案 未经授权
She violated the Logan Act, conducting foreign relations
-和别国取得联♥系♥ -洛根法案
- without authority. - The Logan Act?
一个从来没有被用来起诉任何人的无名法案
A-An obscure law that's never been used to prosecute anyone,
包括我 奇了怪了
including me, strangely.
你一个公民做什么我管不着
What you do as a private citizen is not my business.
格蕾丝作为政♥府♥官员逾越了她的职权
Grace is a government employee who exceeded her authority.
你个小杂碎
You petty son of a bitch.
我俩都清楚 这是个人恩怨
This is personal, and we both know it.
她遇见你以后就像变了个人
She's become a completely different person since she met you.
对 勇气 果敢 热情
Yes. Courageous, bold, passionate.
谢天谢地 这些你都没有
Everything you're not, thankfully.
来啊 打我啊
Go on, do it.
滚出去 滚
Just get the hell out of here. Go!
在我还没做出什么以后会后悔的事情之前
Before I do something I'll regret.
恐怕你已经做了
I imagine you already have.
你要是不放了格蕾丝 我就去找媒体
If you don't release Grace, I'll go to the press.
告诉他们一切... 小行星
Tell them everything... asteroid,
阿特拉斯 这只是冰山一角
Atlas, and that's just the "A"s.
我全都会抖出来 哈里斯
I'll burn it all down, Harris.
别想着把我关进什么黑牢之类的
And don't get any ideas about black site prisons and the like.
我有一堆律师手里
I've got a dozen lawyers standing by
正拿着我的宣誓声明
with my sworn statement in their hands.
如果我消失了
If I disappear,
他们会立马公诸于众
they've been instructed to release it immediately.
在我动手之前你还有十分钟
You've got ten minutes before I go nuclear.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表