剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
只是波士顿大学
Just Boston.
来自 "只是波士顿大学" 的吉莉安 欢迎你加入我们
Jillian from "Just Boston." Glad to have you here with us.
哪里可以读到你的作品
Where might we have seen your work?
你都在哪些地区出版过作品
Where have you been published?
自费出版过
Self-published.
我的作品"阴影面"的纸质版
But hard copies of my novel ShadowSide
只能在新英格兰地区
can be found in some independent bookstores
一些独♥立♥书店里找到
in the New England area.
是家族企业
Family-owned businesses,
在那儿每买♥♥一本
where they give you a free bookmark
送一张书签
with every purchase.
那著名小说"阴影面" 的作者
And what does the acclaimed author
作者对数字160有何见解
of "ShadowSide" have to say about the number 160?
根据达瑞斯的算法
Well, according to Darius's algorithms,
这是人类种族复兴所需
it's the minimum number of humans
-最小数目 -正解
- required to reboot our species. - Exactly
如果我们有机会
So if we had the chance
登陆改造过的火星
to repopulate the human species,
重新繁殖人类
starting over on a terraformed Mars,
该带谁去
who would we bring along?
怎么在70亿人中
How do we cull the vulgus herd
选出160名精英
of seven billion down to an elite 160?
这和诺亚建造方舟时遇到的难题
Now, this is not the same conundrum that Noah faced
不一样
when he built his ark,
因为他有上帝的指引
because he had God telling him what to do.
而我们没有上帝的指引
And we don't have God giving us orders.
不过 就像诺亚任务
But like Noah's quest,
这个计划不是简单的演习
this project is not just an exercise.
接下来几个月 我们...
In the coming months, we...
达瑞斯·坦兹要求知识分子 学者 科学家
The intellectuals, academics, scientists
还有我们的作家...
and our writer... have been tasked by Darius Tanz
挑选160人... 殖民火星
to select 160 people... to colonize Mars.
反间谍局成功追踪到入侵源头
Counterintelligence successfully traced the source of the hack.
是个模拟信♥号♥♥
They call it a mimic signal.
这个卫星信♥号♥♥寄生于
A sat signal that piggybacks alongside
一条私有线路 然后占领了它
a proprietary feed, then overrides it.
追踪该信♥号♥♥ 查到了这个发射器...
That signal was traced to this dish...
就在坦兹工业
at Tanz Industries.
9个小时
Nine hours.
我们只剩这点时间
That's all we have left.
哈里斯
Harris.
看来得... 召请专家了
It's time... to call in a specialist.
我来解决
I'll handle it.
好吧
All right.
"专家"
A "Specialist"?
要用加强型审讯吗
Enhanced interrogation?
那可是达瑞斯·坦兹
This is Darius Tanz we're talking about.
格蕾丝 他是罪犯
He's guilty, Grace.
证据不足
The evidence is not circumstantial.
你为什么袒护他
Why are you protecting him?
我袒护的不是他 而是我们的道德观
It's not him I'm protecting, it's our sense of decency.
哈里斯 那是拷问
You're talking about torture, Harris.
连自我都迷失了
What good is trying to save humanity
拯救人类还有何意义
if we lose ours in the process?
再过几个小时 我们可能会失去生存的最后机会
In a few hours, we may lose our last chance at survival.
失去人性是个高级问题
Losing my humanity is a high-class problem.
达瑞斯准备招认了
Darius says he's ready to talk.
-终于 -不是跟你招认
- Finally. - Not to you.
而是跟她
To her.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯
Grace Barrows.
被告是该见见
High time the accused
原告了
faced the accuser.
好吧
Okay.
你说要跟我坦白 说吧
You said you'd talk to me, so talk.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do this?
又问这个 没用的 我没做过
To beat that dead horse again, I didn't.
达瑞斯 他们要采取极端措施
Darius, they're gonna bring someone in.
你不害怕吗
Doesn't that scare you?
没你那么害怕
Not as much as it scares you.
我
Me?
除了世界末日 我有什么可怕的
Other than the world ending, what do I have to be afraid of?
害怕自己 害怕发现自己其实能做到
Of yourself, discovering you're capable of things
那些你以前想不到事的
you couldn't have imagined a few weeks ago.
你是说相信了
You mean like trusting someone
一个骗子 一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥吗
who turned out to be a liar and a traitor?
我知道铀不是用来造电磁驱动器
I know the uranium wasn't for the Em Drive.
如果没有充分的理由
I never move a piece on the board
我绝不会随意走子
unless it's for a good reason.
我不是你能随便牺牲的卒子 这不是游戏
I'm not a pawn you can sacrifice; this isn't a game.
格蕾丝 我没做
I didn't do this, Grace.
我有什么理由要那样
What reason would I have?
只有你知道
Only you can answer that.
反间谍局确认
Counterintelligence confirmed
黑客攻击来自坦兹工业
the hack came from Tanz Industries.
所以谁在说谎
Now who's lying?
分♥析♥师发现一个模拟信♥号♥♥
Our analysts found a mimic signal
追踪到坦兹工业的信♥号♥♥发射器
and traced it back to a dish at Tanz.
中情局的审讯专家正在路上
Now an interrogation expert is on his way
你说实话吧
from Langley, so I suggest you start talking,
因为现在
because right now,
你要么跟我坦白
the only thing between you
要么接受水刑
and waterboarding is me.
格蕾丝 要是你说的是真的
Grace, if what you're saying is the truth,
那坦兹工业里有间谍
then there's a mole at Tanz Industries.
你要是清白那就提供不在场证明
Innocent people provide alibis.
我也想 但如果坦兹工业里有间谍
I would if I could, but if there's a mole at Tanz,
那他们有危险... 格蕾丝
people are in danger... Grace!
我要你找出间谍
I need you to find out who it is.
还有 救世
Find salvation.
你好 达瑞斯
Hello, Darius.
再见 达瑞斯
Good-bye, Darius.
你好 达瑞斯
Hello, Darius.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我要你找出间谍
I need you to find out who it is.
还有 救世
Find salvation.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
-做什么 -通过那扇门
- Do what? - Get through the entry gate.
那扇门 它以为你是达瑞斯
That door, it thinks you're Darius.
"它"
"It"?
苔丝 我们的智能系统
Tess. Our A.I. System.
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
达瑞斯在哪
Where is he? Darius?
他正在接受审讯
He's being questioned.
他让我来找利亚姆
He asked me to find Liam.
坦兹先生如果有什么话
Well, if Mr. Tanz needs a message delivered,
我会转达
I'll pass it along.
这是公务
This is official business.
你应该着手修理下
Anyway, you must have your hands full
这不靠谱的智能系统
with this wonky A.I. System.
我去找他
I'll find him.
你好 达瑞斯
Hello, Darius.
有没有新进展
Any news from analytics?
最快的计算集群也要
Their fastest computing cluster estimates it'll take
52小时才能破解加密
approximately 52 hours to break encryption,
不过他们正着力减小这个数字
but they're trying to get that number down.
该死 好吧
Damn it. All right.
随时给我汇报进度
Well, keep me posted.
好
Okay.
不用再客气了
Time to take off the gloves.
哈里斯
Harris.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表