剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
所以你是想让我授权在英国境内
Okay. You want me to authorize
进行一次战术行动
a tactical extraction on U.K. soil
来从你亲叔叔手里偷一块陨石吗
to steal a meteorite from your own uncle?
不 我们没法偷出来
Yeah, we can't steal it.
这个东西 至少重几吨♥
This, uh, thing weighs at least a few tons.
只需要取点晶体出来
We're gonna have to extract the crystal from there.
你试过好声好气地求他吗
Well, did you ask him nicely?
家人有时候... 你懂的
Well, you know how family can be.
如果我们能从尼古拉斯那里拿到水晶
If we can get the crystal from Nicholas,
就能再造一个我们的电磁驱动
we can rebuild our own EmDrive.
也就不用派军队去俄♥罗♥斯♥了
And there's no need to send troops to Russia.
哈里斯 我们可以阻止战争
Harris, we can prevent war.
但是快没时间了 所以拜托你去说服卡尔霍恩
But time's running out. Please, you got to convince Calhoun.
不可能 卡尔霍恩绝不会同意
No, no. Calhoun will never go for this.
我们只能靠自己了
We'll have to do it ourselves.
小行星将在148天后撞击地球
An asteroid is coming in 148 days.
克罗夫特是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Croft is a spy for the Russians.
而你...
And you...
杀了他
killed him.
你知道这听起来多么荒唐吗
You realize how insane you sound?
知道
Yeah.
但这就是事实
But it's the truth.
听着 我想要保护你 让你远离这些
Look, I was trying to protect you from all this.
保护我
Protect me?
利亚姆 你怎么可以对我隐瞒这些事情
Liam, how could you keep this from me?
-我下了个艰难决定 -这是我的生活
- I made a decision. - It's my life.
该让我来决定要怎么样度过最后的时光
I get to decide how I want to live my last days.
不是你
Not you.
我明白 这一切非常难以接受
I realize how overwhelming all of this is,
但是我们正在努力解决
but we're working on the problem.
好吗 我来这儿就是为了这个 我们要造一个新的电磁驱动
All right? That's why I'm here. We're gonna build a new EmDrive.
-我要走了 -去哪里
- I got to go. - Where?
回家
Home.
吉莉安
Jillian.
吉莉安 吉莉安
Jillian, Jillian.
除了五角大楼的人 没人知道这件事 如果消息走漏了...
Nobody outside the Pentagon knows about this, and if word got out...
去你的
Screw you.
周末尼古拉斯要去度假了
Nicholas is leaving for his weekend retreat.
在房♥子四周将会有7个全副武装的警卫巡逻
He'll have half a dozen armed guards manning the perimeter.
任务不轻松 但是一个装备精良的小队应该可以完成
No picnic, but doable with a properly-equipped team.
等等
Wait. H-Hold on.
假设我能找到武器装备
Let's just say that I can pull together
和几个前特种兵
weapons, gear and some former special ops guys.
我也没办法在不被发现的情况下把他们送进英国
I can't just waltz them into the U.K. without being noticed.
至少得要中情局或者国♥务♥院♥帮忙
Not without help from Langley or-or the State Department at least.
这事也许我可以帮忙
I may be able to help out with that.
我认识个人
I know a guy.
是吗
You do?
没错
Yes.
利亚姆 刚好
Liam, perfect timing.
我要你给哈里斯的小队画一个指示图
I need you to draw up instructions for Harris's team
教他们提取晶体
on how to extract the crystal.
-不 -什么
- No. - Excuse me?
我要去伦敦
I'm going. To London.
好啊 孤胆英雄
Okay, Rambo.
你是想要组队去 还是想自己去
Do you want a team or is this a one-man mission?
-听着 这事我要管到底 -不 我要你留下跟我一起
- Look, I need to see this through. - Yeah, well, I need you here with me.
这不是你能做的决定 对吧
Yeah, well, it's not your damn decision, is it?
我放弃了一切将做好了那个驱动器
I've given up everything to make that drive a reality.
我 我为它撒了谎 为它杀了人
I have, I have lied for it, I have killed for it,
还因为它 我失去了我爱的女人
and now I've lost the woman I love because of it.
利亚姆 我同意达瑞斯
Liam, I'm with Darius here.
战场上不能有任何累赘
I can't have any liabilities in the field.
风险太高了
The stakes are too high.
我的人学习能力很强 同时有丰富的作战经验
My guys are quick studies, with combat experience.
但你的人在实验室里又待过多久呢
How much time have your guys spent in a lab?
我是唯一一个提取过那块水晶的人
I'm the only person that has ever extracted that crystal.
你想谈风险是吗
You want to talk about stakes?
如果你的人打碎了
What happens if your guy breaks
唯一的金刚石钻头怎么办
his only diamond-tipped drill bit?
或者提取器过度加热 跟岩石熔接到一起怎么办
Or the extractor overheats and fuses to the rock?
我们就都死定了 就是这样
We are all screwed, that's what.
我们只有一次机会
We only have one chance.
我必须去 必须是我
It's got to be me. It has to be me.
好吧
Fine.
但是你必须严格执行我的命令
But you follow my orders to the letter.
好吗 我可不打算牺牲所有人来让你当英雄
Okay? I'm not about to get us all killed so you can play hero.
-明白了吗 -好 明白了
- Are we clear? - Yeah, yeah, we're clear.
你的命令
Your orders?
我跟他一起去
I'm going with him.
所以这个... 你认识的人
So, this, uh... guy of yours that you know,
是谁
who is he?
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
爸爸 我从没跟你提过什么要求
Daddy, you know I never ask much of you
因为我知道你不会越界
'cause I knew you couldn't cross those lines,
但我现在不得不求你帮忙
but I'm afraid I have to now.
什么事
What can you tell me?
我需要一架飞机潜入英国
I need to get a plane into the U.K. undetected.
私人机场 不被拦截质询
Private airstrip. No questions asked.
会带武器吗
Will they be armed?
我有人在军情六处
I have a contact. MI6.
可以让你们顺利转移
Should be able to smooth the transition.
告诉我机翼号♥和雷达编码
Send me the plane tail number and transponder code.
什么时候需要
When do you need this?
现在
Now.
格蕾丝 我曾觉得
Gracie, there were days that I was sure
世界要崩塌了
the world was gonna break apart under my feet.
但我们还是活得很好
But we're still here.
那么多秘密你是怎么处理的
How did you deal with all the secrets?
把他们和你的生活分开
You learn to compartmentalize.
而且你母亲... 很少问问题
And your mother... didn't ask many questions.
-她学会不去问 -嗯
- She learned not to. - Yeah.
但她会去喝酒
She drank instead.
我一直认为
I think part of me always knew
你不只是商人
you were more than a businessman.
我也希望如此
It's what I hoped.
那时候你会突然离开 错过我的生日
Then when you'd leave suddenly and miss my birthdays,
舞蹈表演 是因为...
dance recitals, it's 'cause...
你有很重要的事情
you were doing something really important.
别担心
Made it easier.
为国家服务 是很复杂的事情
Serving your country, it's tricky business.
佐伊会原谅我吗
Will Zoe ever forgive me?
你呢 原谅我了吗
Did you? Forgive me?
毫无怨言
More than you know.
不论你去哪 祝你好运
Whatever you've got going, good luck.
反叛者
Rebel.
现在是"国防部长"了
It's actually "Deputy Secretary" now.
不好意思
Oh. Excuse me. Come on.
谢谢你来帮忙 格里夫
Hey, thanks for doing this, Griff.
各位 准备的怎么样了
Gents, how we looking?
20分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 20.
好
Good.
最后一件事
One last thing.
胶头电容子弹
Gel-cased capacitor ammunition.
六弹弹匣 全息瞄准镜
Six-round magazine, holographic sight.
通俗来说 这个枪
Layman's terms, this little beastie
可以像子弹一样发射电荷
fires an electrical charge like a bullet.
180米内 能击倒任何比犀牛小的生物
It'll drop anything smaller than a rhino at up to 200 yards.
当然 是非致命的
Non-lethally, of course.
尼古拉斯的保安不是敌人
Nicholas's guards are not the enemy,
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表