剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
用马克·吐温的话来说
in the words of Mark Twain,
"报道我过世的文章太过夸张了"
"Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
我要告诉你的事可能会让你震惊
What I'm about to tell you may come as a shock.
副总统班内特发起政♥变♥
I was poisoned in an attempted coup
我被下毒了
led by Vice President Bennett.
多亏一些爱国者的英勇行为...
And it's only through the heroic actions taken by a handful of patriots...
我才能再坐在这里
that I am still here.
但请放心 这场卑鄙的政♥变♥
But rest assured, this despicable coup
已经结束了 现在由我全权掌控
has been put down, and I am now in full control.
我们目前最紧迫的问题
Our most pressing problem 是right now
是美俄之间急剧恶化的关系
is the deteriorating state of relations between Russia and the United States.
我想对我的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友们
What I want to say to our Russian friends,
直截了当地说:
in no uncertain terms:
我们真正的敌人不是彼此
our true enemy is not each other,
而是那个叫做反抗者的黑客组织
but the hacker group known as RE/SYST.
反抗者才是攻击美国♥军♥舰派克
RE/SYST was behind the attack on the USS Pike
以及俄♥罗♥斯♥航母伏尔加的的幕后主使
and now the Russian carrier Volga.
我们不能互相争斗
We don't need to fight each other.
我们必须联合起来打击反抗者
We must unite to fight RE/SYST.
现在副总统班内特的违法行为
Now, the illegal actions of Vice President Bennett
很大程度上使得原本就很危险的形势进一步恶化
have greatly compounded an already dangerous situation.
但我想要恳请
But I want to urge people
世界各国的人们能各退一步
all over this world to take a pause,
给我们一个交流的机会
give us a chance to talk,
让理智能占上风
so that cooler heads may prevail.
因为...
Because...
我的美国同胞们
my fellow Americans,
因为最糟的事情就要来了
the worst to befall us has yet to come.
这就是为什么我要告诉你们真♥相♥
And that is why I must tell you the truth.
在大约128天后 一个...
In approximately 128 days, an...
怎么回事
What's happening?
发生什么了 我们还在直播吗
What the hell is happening? Are we still live?
以下消息由美国政♥府♥发布
This message is being disseminated by the United States government.
东部标准时间下午3点40分
3:40 p.m. Eastern Standard Time,
北美防空联合司令部探测到4枚远程核导弹
NORAD detected four long-range nuclear missiles
预计瞄准华盛顿特区
believed to be headed for the Washington, D.C. Area.
该地区方圆6♥4♥3公里内的居民请撤离
All residents within a 400-mile radius of this area should evacuate.
大家 大家 别慌 冷静 冷静下来
People, people, people, don't panic. Calm down, calm down.
尽可能的把大家领到办公室
We need to usher as many of our people down to the office as we can.
马上 在坦兹有安全的地方
Now. Th-There's a safe place for you here at Tanz.
-往这边走 从后面下去 我们走... -快走
- This way, down the back. Let's go... - Move.
部长大人 我刚与北美防空联合司令部通过电♥话♥
Mr. Secretary, I just got off the phone with NORAD.
已经确认
There is confirmation
四枚洲际弹道导弹
of four intercontinental ballistic missiles,
从三个不同方向来袭
incoming, from three different sources.
女士们 先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们现在是袭击目标
we are under attack.
总统夫人 我们已发射中段拦截导弹作为防御
Madam President, we've launched the GMD intercept missiles
尽可能击落来袭导弹
as a defensive action to shoot down as many inbound as we can.
但无法保证全部击中
But that's no guarantee of total success.
听着 我们可以防御...
Look, we can stay defensive...
-也可以主动出击 -这样是...
- or we can launch our own. - That's...
同归于尽
mutually assured destruction.
总统夫人 我们得作出决定
Madam President, we need to make a decision.
立刻
Now.
我是北美空防联合司令部的威尔将军
This is General Vierling at NORAD.
代码已认证 夫人 您要下达什么命令
Gold codes are verified. What are your orders, ma'am?
这有没有可能是个误会
Is there any chance that this might be a mistake?
或者是反抗者组织伪造成俄♥罗♥斯♥发动的
Or a move by RE/SYST to make this look like a Russian attack?
不 没有这种可能
No, ma'am, confidence is high.
总统夫人 只有27分钟了
Madam President, we have 27 minutes.
现在我们需要将在场所有人带到地堡中
We need to get you all to the command bunker, now.
好 所有人去地堡
All right, everyone. To the bunker.
除了你 哈里斯
Not you, Harris.
还有你 巴罗斯女士
Or you, Ms. Barrows.
为什么
Excuse me?
海军一号♥正在南草坪待命
Marine One is standing by on the South Lawn,
准备把你们带去坦兹公♥司♥
to take the both of you to Tanz.
-带到方舟上 -总统夫人
- To that ark. - Madam President,
-您并没有仔细考虑清楚 -不 我考虑清楚了 国防部长
- you're not thinking this through. - Oh, I am, Mr. Secretary.
我来守护这个国家
I will safeguard this nation.
而你们要守护整个人类
But you must safeguard humanity.
这是命令
And that is an order.
明白
We understand.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
总统夫人 您有什么命令
Madam President, what are your orders?
...三 四
...three, four.
谢谢
Thank you. Hi.
你们继续往前
You guys, keep going.
六 八 九 十
Six, eight, nine, ten.
等等 停下来 电梯满了
Wait, hold, hold, hold, hold. Elevator's full.
排成一列纵队 快走
Single file. Let's go, come on.
大家继续走
Keep moving, guys.
-现在有多少人下去了 -继续 继续
- How many down so far? - Keep going, keep going.
104个人
104.
达瑞斯 我需要跟你谈谈
Darius, I need to talk to you.
现在没时间
There's no time.
达瑞斯 再不谈就没机会了
Darius, there's no time left to have this conversation.
现在我必须跟你谈谈
I got to talk to you right now.
达瑞斯
Darius.
-达瑞斯 那个基因测试 -是 我没通过
- Darius, the genetic testing. - Yeah, I didn't pass it.
等等 你 你 你知道 为什么你...
Wait, you-you... you know. Why did you...
当领导很难啊
Leadership is difficult.
不得不做出一些艰难的决定
It's about having to make hard decisions.
什么时候隐瞒消息 什么时候公开
When to hold information, when to pass it on.
这个重担 不会... 简单
The burden, it won't... be easy.
你至始至终究没打算登上方舟
You never planned on going on the Ark.
将来你周围都会是最厉害的科学家
You'll be surrounded by the finest scientists,
医生 工程师
doctors, engineers.
而我那时应该正在研究铁心小行星的问题
In the meantime, I'll be working on the iron core problem.
真♥主♥保佑 无论击中东海岸的是什么 我们都不会毁灭
God willing, whatever hits the East Coast won't destroy us all.
虽然有过一些不愉快...
Though not always a pleasure...
但认识您真的很荣幸
...it's been a true honor, sir.
我也是
Likewise.
天呢
Holy crap.
达瑞斯 你没让我们失望
Darius, you don't disappoint.
我这里有个前宇航员
I have a former astronaut
可以驾驶它 如果真到了这一天的话
who can pilot this if it comes to that.
我相信你的专业能帮到他
I'm sure he'll benefit from your expertise.
我们只有不到十分钟来封锁这些门了
We have less than ten minutes to seal these doors.
苔丝离线了 我必须从坦兹内部
With Tess off-line, I'll have to do it manually
手动操作
from inside Tanz.
等等 你不留下来吗
Wait, you're not staying?
嗯
No.
这里有所有必需品
You'll have everything you need.
能撑很多年
For years to come.
我要出去透透气
I need some air.
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
为什么
Why?
我有遗传病
I have a hereditary disease.
亨廷顿病
Huntington's.
我一直在跟研究人员一起
I've been working with researchers
试图找出治疗方法 但是...
to find a way to shut the gene off, but...
科学这次没有像往常一样偏向我这边
science hasn't caught up with me as of yet.
谁管这些呢 你现在很健康
Who gives a damn? You're healthy now.
我们在那里需要你 达瑞斯 你不能
We need you in there, Darius, you can't
就这样抛弃我们
just abandon us like that.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表