剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
再没有更好的办法了
and no one will be the wiser.
你应该能理解 这个为什么仍对外保密
I'm sure you understand why this needs to remain classified.
如果公众知道...
If the public were to find out...
当然 有任何需要
Of course. Anything you need.
我全公♥司♥任你差遣 提供援手
My entire company stands at your disposal, ready to help.
我们会仔细考虑的
We'll take that under advisement.
最重要的是 大家都要保证一切如常
Most important thing right now is that we carry on business as usual.
利亚姆
Liam.
你今晚会去参加大使♥馆♥舞会吗
Will I see you tonight at the Embassy Ball?
当然 你呢 格蕾丝
Absolutely. How about you, Grace?
当然
Yes.
自然不能错过
Wouldn't miss it.
那就今晚了
Tonight, then.
一切照常吗
Business as usual?
你有正式晚礼服吗 不 你肯定没有
Do you own a tux? No. Of course you don't.
我教授失踪了 小行星要撞地球饿了
My professor is missing, an asteroid is coming,
你却在说要去参加一个派对
and you're talking about going to a party.
你真♥相♥信他所谓的
Did you believe anything he said in there
一切都在掌控之中吗
about having it under control?
我们不会等政♥府♥来救我们
We're not gonna wait for the government to save us.
我们要自己救自己
We're gonna save ourselves.
我知道
I know.
有很多需要消化
It's a lot to take in.
你进行这个项目多久了
How long have you been carrying this?
三个月
Three months.
所以核武器不是在例行维护
So the nukes aren't undergoing routine maintenance.
如果那个引力牵引机没用
If the gravity tractor fails,
他们就是最后一道防线
they're the last line of defense.
你确定这有用吗
But you're confident this will work?
是的
Yes.
是的 格蕾丝
Yes, Grace.
为什么现在告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this now?
为什么把我卷进来
Why bring me in?
因为情况有变
Because the playing field just changed.
消息泄露了
Information got into the wild.
你要我出面控制局面
And you need me to contain it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从没想过要让你承担这些
I never wanted to burden you with this.
你不必留下来
You don't have to stay.
我不能离开
I can't leave.
不是现在
Not now.
但是 哈里斯 如果我留下...
But, Harris, if I stay...
...我们之间不能再有秘密
...no more secrets.
没有秘密了
No more secrets.
我出去了
I'm heading out.
我睡在基拉家 不是为了避免宵禁
I'm sleeping at Kira's. It's not to avoid curfew.
你这身很漂亮
You look nice.
佐伊 我刚收到你♥爸♥发的短♥信♥
Zoe, I just got a text from your father
你想要休学一年吗
about a gap year?
我本来要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我申请了在肯尼亚的一个社区拓展项目
I applied to a community outreach program in Kenya.
九月份开始
It starts in September.
非洲 这...
Africa?
-那... 那杜克大学呢 -他们说我可以延迟一年入学
- What about Duke? - They said I could defer for a year.
他们完全没问题
They were really cool about it.
你知道有多少美国人去年在国外被绑♥架♥吗
Do you know how many Americans were kidnapped last year abroad?
妈妈 开车都比去非洲要危险
Mom, it's more dangerous to drive a car than go to Africa.
-宝贝 现在不是时候 -你不是一直告诉我
- Honey, now is not the time. - You are the one who's always telling me
-我有责任... -是的 是的
- it's my responsibility to contribute... - Yes. Yes.
-...去帮助那些没那么幸运的人 -是的 但不是现在
- ...to help those less fortunate. - Yes. But not now!
妈妈 我知道对你来说 放我离开... 很可怕 但是...
Mom. Look, I know that this is scary for you... letting go. But...
但你没法让我的世界变得更安全
you're not gonna be able to make the world safe for me,
所以拜托了 别拦我
so please, stop trying.
谢谢你
Thank you.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥...
New York Times, Washington Post...
我要怎么去和他们竞争
how am I supposed to compete with that?
来点创意
Got to get creative.
当你是条小鱼的时候
When you're the little fish,
你能发现大鱼发现不了的
you see things the big fish miss,
因为他们忙于和别的大鱼缠斗
'cause they're too busy puckering up to other big fish.
达瑞斯·坦兹 一直想见这个家伙
Darius Tanz. Always wanted to meet that guy.
你这就错过真正的点了
Now that's where you're missing the story.
你该注意的不是这条鱼
You're looking at the wrong fish.
达瑞斯
Darius.
所以 这些人都是谁
So, who are all these people?
国会议员 外交官 国家元首 企业负责人
Congressmen, diplomats, heads of state, heads of corporations.
几乎所有有头有脸的人
Pretty much everyone who's anyone,
所以你现在也是...
so that makes you...
有头有脸的人了
anyone.
我... 我受宠若惊
I'm... I'm honored.
这是你宏大计划的一部分 对吗
And this is all part of your big plan, right?
我是过来拉人脉的
I'm here to make certain connections, and,
你来免费吃东西就好
you're here for the free food.
吃吧
Enjoy.
太棒了 我去找参谋长联席会议主席
Great, I'll go visit with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
别把红酒洒了
Try not to spill any wine
也别泄露任何国♥家♥安♥全♥秘密
or any national security secrets.
你还好吗 先生
How you doing, sir?
介意我和巴罗斯小姐说几句吗
Do you mind if I steal Ms. Barrows for a moment?
当然可以
Of course.
很高兴见到你
It was nice seeing you.
很讽刺 你不觉得吗
Ironic, don't you think?
人们在喝酒 庆祝 跳舞
People drinking, celebrating, dancing.
完全不知道世界末将至
No idea that the world is coming to an end.
你听到哈里斯说的了
You heard what Harris said.
他们有计划
They have a plan.
抱歉 我没想到你竟然相信那些废话
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you believed all that crap in there.
我不想让你和你男朋友之间有芥蒂
But I don't want to cause waves between you and your boyfriend.
-什 什么 -我很擅长于看人
- W-What? - I'm good at reading people.
是天赋也是负担
It's a gift and a curse.
你这天赋也不过能稍微锦上添花罢了
Well, your skills are remedial, at best.
我喜欢你 格蕾丝 你控制自己情绪的方式
I like you, Grace. The way you handle yourself.
你太了不起了
You are extraordinary.
大体上来说
In an ordinary way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我听过最烂的赞美
That's the worst compliment I've ever gotten.
实际上 听上去像是侮辱
Which makes it an insult, actually.
不 这是种天赋
No, it's a gift.
你很坚强 忠诚 也很可信
You're tough, loyal, believable.
人们甚至在不应该的时候相信你
People trust you even when maybe they shouldn't.
达瑞斯 很高兴见到你 晚安
Darius, it was a pleasure. Good night.
听着 我认识哈里斯·爱德华兹十五年了
Look, I've known Harris Edwards for 15 years,
从他是中♥央♥司令部的小队长就认识了
ever since he was a lowly captain at CENTCOM.
他爱国 但他也是一个官僚
He's a patriot, but he's also a bureaucrat.
什么意思
Meaning?
对我俩 他都没有完全坦白
I don't think he's telling either of us the whole truth.
如果我告诉你政♥府♥的计划都是胡说
What if I told you that the government's plan was bollocks,
我有一个真正的计划
that I have a real plan,
但我需要一个内部的人
but I need someone on the inside?
什么计划
And what is this plan?
你想看些东西再决定吗
Are you up for some show and tell?
我是吉莉安
This is Jillian.
请留言 反抗无效
Leave a message. Resistance is futile.
你好 吉莉安 我是利亚姆
Hi, Jillian, it's Liam.
很抱歉我消失了
I'm sorry I disappeared.
说来话长 但是
It's a long story, but,
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you a lot.
跟女孩玩消失
Disappeared on a girl?
某人要怎么推脱
What does one make of that?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表