剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
但如果改变主意了
But if you change your mind,
你知道去哪找我
you know where to find me.
吉莉安为什么会来
Why is Jillian here?
我以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be happy.
-我是很开心 -有什么问题吗
- Well, I am. - Then what's the problem?
她让我分心
It's a distraction.
真的吗 我还以为你绕道去她的书店
Really? See, I thought it was more of a distraction
从窗外偷看你的小情人
when you were taking detours to her bookstore
才更算分心呢
to catch a loving glimpse of her through a window.
我需要你全身心投入这个
I need your head in the game; that means
也就是说 我要你关心的一切都在我的屋檐下
I want everything you care about under one roof: mine.
-她想要什么 -谁
- Now, what did she want? - Who?
你在大使舞会认识的记者朋友
Your reporter friend from the Embassy Ball.
她想采访你
An interview with you.
我不喜欢你一幅什么都知道但什么都不说的样子
I hate how you know everything and reveal nothing.
留着见心理医生的时候说吧 回去工作
Work it out in therapy. Now, get back to work.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯来了 说有急事
Grace Barrows is here. Says it's urgent.
他们说我疯了
They call me insane?
那群好斗的混♥蛋♥
Those trigger-happy bastards.
离他们给十亿人判死刑还有多久
How long did it take them to condemn a billion people?
一分钟 还是一分半
A minute, a minute and a half?
听我说 只要你在六天内发布概念证明...
Look, if you can deliver proof of concept in six days...
六天
Six days?
六天
Six.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
我为美国政♥府♥制♥造♥的第一个无人机的雏形
The first working drone prototype I built for
也可以说是它剩下的部分
the United States government, or what's left of it.
看起来它应该坠毁了吧
Looks like it crashed and burned.
没错 这是初次试飞 但它最终成功了
Yes, the first time, but it worked eventually.
我只是需要时间
All I needed was time.
六天 我只能给你一堆破金属
In six days, I can give you smashed metal.
但六十天我就能拯救这个星球
In-in 60 days, I can save the planet!
我已经很努力阻止他们下决定了 达瑞斯
I'm trying to keep their fingers off the trigger, Darius,
但你没有六十天 你只有六天
but you don't have 60 days, you have six.
你必须得给我们多争取点时间
You have to find a way to buy us more time.
-怎么争取 -那就是你的事了
- How? - Well, that's for you to figure out.
我没听错吧 你的要求我全做到了
Excuse me, I've done what you asked.
我给了你铀元素 这事早晚得清算到我这
I got you uranium, which could still come back to haunt me.
那已经过去了 这是当下的事
That's behind us, this is in front of us.
格蕾丝 等木卫一探测飞船与小行星♥相♥撞
Grace, if the IO Probe hits that asteroid,
你我都清楚将会生灵涂炭
life as we know it is over.
-等等 你要去哪儿 -吃午饭
- Wait, where are you going? - Lunch.
不是吧
No.
袭击 拒捕
Assault? Resisting arrest?
-破坏政♥府♥财产 -这是场和平抗争
- Destruction of government property? - It was a peaceful protest.
抗着抗着就变味了
Until it wasn't.
这不是什么叛乱 爸
This is not just some rebellion, Dad,
我正在拯救世界
I'm actually trying to save the world.
好
Okay.
你在监狱里啥也救不了
Well, you aren't going to do it from a jail cell.
-我们走吧 -我朋友们呢
- Now let's get out of here. - What about my friends?
他们又怎么了
What about them?
他们继续关在这
They're locked up back there.
你一直说绝不抛弃同胞
You always said leave no man behind.
迪兰 我找人帮了忙才保你出来
Dylan, I called in a favor to get you out of here.
-我是你♥爸♥ 不是他们的 -我爸
- I'm your father, not theirs. - Father?
你只是个偶尔出席我生日会的
You're a stranger who occasionally showed up
-陌生人 -我是被重新指派的
- for birthdays. - I'm a military man
-军方人员 -好
- who got reassigned. - That's right.
军方永远在先
The military always comes first.
你丝毫不尊重
You know what? You have no regard
为这个国家服务的人们
for the people who serve this country.
听着 他们每天都命悬一线
Hey, putting their lives on the line every day.
你不也根本不在乎我那些
You have no regard for my friends who are also serving
同样为了这个国家的命悬一线的朋友吗
this country by putting their lives on the line.
-迪兰 我没时间听你... -好
- Dylan, I don't have time to listen... - Right!
你没时间
You don't have time.
听着
Look,
- 我不想吵架 -可我想
- I don't want to fight. - Well, I do!
我在为自己的信仰斗争
I am fighting for what I believe in.
我只希望你哪怕尊重我一次
I just wish once you could respect that!
好 你想留下是吧
Okay, fine. You want to stay?
那你加油
More power to you.
全市最好的小吃车
Best food truck in the city.
你的...甜菜根腰果卷味道怎么样
How's your, um, beet cashew taco?
就像你在去年福布斯独家报道里说的那样好吃
Yeah, about as good as you said it was in that Forbes exclusive you did last year,
"精英的美食"那期
"The Elites' Best Eats."
你就看这些吗
That's what you're reading?
可悲
Tragic.
虽然可能听起来像个可悲的狂粉
Well, at the risk of sounding like a pathetic fan,
与你有关的出版作品我几乎全看过
I've pretty much read everything published about you.
真有趣 因为我也几乎看了你所有的
That's funny, because I've read pretty much everything
-出版作品 -不会吧
- published by you. - No.
"她总能成功抗争命运
"She always managed to outrun fate,
逃离死神 但现在
to cheat death, but now she was
她独自一人在离家两光年以外的地方
over two light-years from home,
被困在一个星球的阴影面
trapped alone on the shadow side of a planet
这个星球甚至还没有名字"
that as yet had no name"
你读过我的书 "阴影面"
You read my book. ShadowSide.
你还引用了
And now you're quoting from it.
带有很强的个人主义色彩
Quite a strong sense of individualism,
自主♥权♥ 但还有超越这些的人文色彩
self-determination, but above all else, humanity.
你受了谁的影响
Who are your influences?
我是阿西莫夫的迷妹
Well, I'm a big Asimov fan.
-当然还有海因莱因... -那巴托克呢
- Heinlein, of course. Uh... - What about Bartok?
安德烈·巴托克吗...
Andre Bartok?
对我来说太反乌托邦了
Too dystopian for my taste.
鉴于你跟他关系 有点意外啊
Surprising, considering your connection to him.
如果没搞错的话 他是你... 祖父吧
He's your... grandfather, if I'm not mistaken?
坦兹先生 你请我吃午饭 是有什么理由吗
Mr. Tanz, what am I doing here having lunch with you?
如果你想见我祖父...
If you want to meet my grandfather...
不 恰好相反 我有个提议
No, on the contrary. I have a proposition.
给你的
For you.
难道我没努力吗 这是迪兰的问题 莫妮卡
Don't you think I tried? This is on Dylan, Monica.
算了 抱歉
You know what? I'm sorry.
没什么好说的了
There's nothing left to discuss.
迪兰怎么了
What happened with Dylan?
我在处理
I'm handling it.
达瑞斯那边有什么进展吗
What did you find out? From Darius?
他需要更多时间
He needs more time.
我们缺的就是时间
Well, that's something we don't have.
除非... 我们等下一个机会
Unless... we wait for the second window.
格蕾丝 那样就必须一次成功
Grace, that gives us only one chance to get things right.
你有没有想过如果俄♥罗♥斯♥或中国知道了这个消息
Do you think for one minute if Russia or China had this information,
难道他们不会保护自己的利益吗
they wouldn't protect their own interests?
我们凭什么扮演上帝
Who are we to play God?
杀害十亿人 只为了...
To kill a billion people just so we can...
拯救地球上的其他人
Save the rest of the planet?
其实是是拯救自己
Save ourselves, is what you mean.
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
-你觉得我是禽兽吗 -什么
- That I'm some sort of monster? - What?
-没有 -你...
- No. - No. You just...
你只会站在制高点批评别人
you just stand there in judgment.
不用下那些生死攸关的决策
Never having had to make life and death decisions.
哈里斯 这是迄今为止最大的决策
Harris, this is the biggest one yet.
你怎么如此确信自己是对的
How can you be so sure of yourself?
那你怎么对达瑞斯这么有信心
And how can you be so damn sure of Darius Tanz?
因为我无法接受另一个选择
Because the alternative is unacceptable!
你不想抵抗了 但我还要继续
And maybe you're done fighting, but I'm not.
嗨 我是格蕾丝·巴罗斯 能见个面吗
Hi, it's Grace Barrows. Can we meet?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表