剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
行政部门拒绝接受科学事实
This administration's refusal to embrace the scientific facts
而人类的生死就在这一线间
is literally the difference between life and death.
巴罗斯女士 你说完了吗
Ms. Barrows, are you finished?
没有 总统阁下
No. Mr. President.
趁你还没发射那颗无法收回的导弹
Let us prove to you that RE/SYST is behind this attack
给我们机会证明 反抗者才是幕后黑手
before you launch a missile that you can't take back.
给你24小时
You have 24 hours.
这点时间恐怕不够 阁下
That may not be enough time, sir.
你只有这么多时间 巴罗斯女士
That's all the time you have, Ms. Barrows.
我知道你觉得我败阵了
I know. You think I've lost it.
其实 我觉得你赢了
Actually, I think you've found it.
24小时
24 hours.
时间不太够
Not a lot of time.
来不及证明这是反抗者的阴谋吗
To prove RE/SYST is the culprit?
不
No.
来不及让麦肯齐总统复位
To reinstall President Mackenzie.
不好意思
Hey, excuse me?
我找我朋友 她是这里的记者
I'm looking for a friend of mine; she's a reporter here.
阿曼达·尼尔... 她逃出来了吗
Amanda Neel... did she get out okay?
目前尚未确认任何人的身份
We don't have any names or IDs yet.
小伙子 请你站到警戒线外
You've got to stay behind the tape, please, son.
快 阿曼达 快接
Come on, Amanda, pick up.
快接
Come on, pick up.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
巴罗斯女士
Ms. Barrows.
坦兹先生
Mr. Tanz.
我的盟友越来越多了
My list of allies grows.
总统夫人 很高兴见到你
Madam President, it's so good to see you.
我们该怎么让被非法罢免的总统复位
How do we install an illegally deposed president
毕竟大家认为她死了
that everyone thinks is dead?
告诉大家她还活着 而且健全
We show she's alive and able.
部长大人 这太快了
Mr. Secretary, this is all happening too quickly.
她还需要恢复
She needs more time to recover.
抱歉 但我们没时间了
I'm sorry, but we can't afford to slow down.
我们得向内阁和联席会议发公函
We need to present the cabinet and the joint chiefs
证明总统的健康和能力
with an official letter of competence and fitness.
以你的名义
From you.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
即使内阁收到了 我再次出山...
Even with a letter to the cabinet and my reappearance...
...班内特也不会甘心下台
...Bennett will never agree to step aside.
也不会交出发射代码
Or give up those launch codes.
是 但...
True, but...
但如果他不在场 他就无可奈何
Bennett can't protest if he's not there.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
绑♥架♥美国总统
That we kidnap the president of the United States.
现在
Now.
看来不换个手♥机♥号♥
I'm gonna have to change my cell phone
我是没法好好打完一场高尔夫的了
if I have any hope of finishing a golf game.
爸
Hey, Dad.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
那么 绑♥架♥总统
So, kidnapping the president.
谁出的鬼主意
Whose crazy idea was that?
你觉得阿曼达真死了吗
Do you think Amanda's really dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们还没公布死亡名单
They haven't released the names of the deceased yet.
你告诉他了吗
Have you told him yet?
我现在有更严重的问题
I've got bigger problems right now.
你必须告诉达瑞斯他没通过基因测试
Darius has to be told he didn't pass the genetic test.
他不在160人之内 我已经联♥系♥所有人了
He's expedited the 160, and I've contacted everyone.
他大概是想用方舟机库
I think he's planning on using the Ark hangar
作为掩体 以防万一...
as a bunker in case the, um...
怎么 万一俄♥罗♥斯♥把我们炸了
What, in case the Russians bomb the hell out of us?
不会的
It's not gonna come to that.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我不会让它发生的 达瑞斯也不会
I'm not gonna let it come to that and neither is Darius.
他不是超人 利亚姆 你也不是
He's not a superhero, Liam, and neither are you.
吉莉安
Jillian.
我知道你现在忙到麻木
You know, I understand that you are too busy to have emotions right now,
但我没有 我很害怕
but I am not and I am scared.
我也是
So am I.
但我们不能被吓倒
But we cannot be paralyzed by fear.
我们要化之为动力
We have to be energized by it.
就是它
This is it.
对 就是它
Yes, this is definitely it.
不会有事的 我保证
All right, it's gonna be okay. I promise.
好
Okay.
第25条修正案第1款
Section 1 of the 25th Amendment
是关于总统被免职或死亡时的继任问题
deals with presidential succession in the event of incapacitation or death.
麦肯齐被宣布死亡
Mackenzie was declared dead.
显然并非如此
Clearly that's not the case.
因病免职的总统一旦恢复健康
An incapacitated president can reclaim power
可以拿回统治权
once they're again fit for the job.
所以 只要麦肯齐能向联席会议和内阁
So, if Mackenzie can convince the joint chiefs and the cabinet
证明自己神志清醒...
that she's of sound mind...
他们就应该依照规定让她复位
They'll have grounds to reinstate her,
所以关键还是
which brings us back to our original question:
如何神不知鬼不觉地把班内特弄出白宫
how do we get Bennett out of the White House undetected?
911事件发生后
There's a series of emergency tunnels
白宫地下建了很多紧急通道
that run under the White House, built after 9/11.
如果能找个幌子
If we can create some pretext
把班内特引入通道内
to usher Bennett into these tunnels,
我们就能偷偷把他弄出白宫
we can get him out of the White House without anyone knowing.
-我们能做到 -是
- We can do this. - We can.
但麦肯齐呢
But can Mackenzie?
你们去解决今天的灾难
While you're out handling the apocalypse of today,
我来解决明天的灾难
I'll handle the apocalypse of tomorrow.
我要从反抗者手里拿回引力牵引机的控制权
I'm gonna get the gravity tractor back from RE/SYST.
-祝你好运 -祝大家好运
- Good luck. - To all of us.
我们还有约六小时
We have about six hours to pull this off.
那地方被烧光了 很明显是纵火
The whole place was torched. Arson, apparently.
我很惊讶这破玩意还能用
I'm amazed the damn thing still works.
这些东西可以承受核武器
These things were built to survive a nuclear holocaust.
我想小强们
I imagine the cockroaches
在世界末日之后还有糖果大冒险可以玩
will be playing a lot of Candy Crush after doomsday.
这有特殊加密通道
So, there's this special, encrypted connection.
肯定可以直接联♥系♥反抗者
This must be the direct line to RE/SYST.
很好 我们发个消息
Perfect. We're sending a message.
短♥信♥
A text?
不 视频
No, video.
给我来个特写
Ready for my close-up.
你好 反抗者 我知道你们去年夏天干了什么
Hello, RE/SYST, I know what you did last summer,
我很不爽 是时候该面对面地谈谈了
and I'm not happy. It's time we meet face-to-face.
是想交个朋友还是树个强敌
I can be your friend or your worst enemy.
你们有十秒钟
You have ten seconds to decide.
九秒了
Nine now.
有种
It's ballsy.
这是定位
Those are coordinates.
我们得去赴约了
Looks like we have a date.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
国防部长应该不需要向你汇报行程吧
I wasn't aware the secretary of defense had to clear his schedule with you.
总统准备在办公室发表演讲
The president is going to address the nation from the Oval,
解释由于俄♥罗♥斯♥这次的行为...
explain why these latest actions by Russia...
我们不得不先发制人 否则后发会制于人
Have left us no choice but to destroy our enemies before they destroy us.
那么
So, that,
我们跟达瑞斯和格蕾丝说的24小时呢
24 hours we promised Darius and Grace?
总统认为那是浪费时间
The president thinks it's a waste of time.
你反对
You object?
当然同意 但是他要提前录好这个
Of course not, but he needs to prerecord this.
-不能现场讲演 -为什么
- He can't deliver this speech live. - Why is that?
我们发射导弹的时候
So, by the time we launch,
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表