剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
-麦肯齐总统 -我活得好好的
- President Mackenzie? - Alive and well.
她准备重任总统
And she's ready to reclaim the presidency.
现在 士兵 解除戒备状态
Now, stand down, soldier.
长官 恐怕不行 我收到了命令
Afraid I can't do that, sir. I have orders.
我是国防部部长
I am the secretary of defense,
为合法的的美国总统服务
serving the rightful president of the United States,
我现在给你下达新的指令
and I'm giving you new ones.
解除戒备状态
Stand down.
长官 站着别动
Stop right there, sir.
中尉 你要做出选择
Lieutenant, you have a choice to make.
是服从你们的命令 开枪射杀我们
You follow those orders of yours, you shoot us,
余生你就是参与了一场政♥变♥ 交出了这个国家的人
and live with the fact that you handed the country over to a coup.
还是选择忠于并保卫美国
Or you honor your oath to protect America
抵御国内外全部敌人的誓言
from all enemies, foreign and domestic,
帮我们夺回我们的美国
and you help us take back our country.
你的回答呢
Your call.
引力牵引机
The gravity tractor.
我们得到控制权了
We have control.
成功了
It worked.
先别庆祝
Don't celebrate just yet.
小行星是铁心的 我们之前没有考虑过它的密度
The asteroid's iron core. We didn't account for its density.
加入新的变量...
Plug that new variable in and...
引力牵引机的质量还远不足以
And th-the gravity tractor's mass may not be great enough
改变参孙的航线
to move Samson off its course.
可是引力牵引机已经发射升空
But the GT's already up there.
我们现在没法改变它的质量
There's nothing we can do about that now.
总有办法的
There's always a way.
我们只要... 去找到它
We just... need to find it.
加上铁心质量 重新计算 重新排列 都试一遍
Run every calculation, every permutation with that iron-core variable.
波琳
Pauline?
是我
It's me.
海军上将 我是总统
And it's Madam President, Admiral.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
门罗·班内特想毒死我 不费一滴血发动政♥变♥
Monroe Bennett tried to poison me in a not-so-bloodless coup.
请
Please.
根据第25条修正案
In accordance with the 25th Amendment,
波琳·麦肯齐的医生已确认她身体无恙
Pauline Mackenzie has been given medical clearance by her physician,
并提交她作为美国总统复职的请求
and is submitting her request to be reinstated 作as President of the United States.
作为国防部长
As secretary of defense,
我完全承认麦肯齐当选总统的合法性
I fully recognize the legitimacy of the Mackenzie presidency.
我也建议大家都这么做
And I would advise all of us to do the same.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
现在是生死关头
it's do-or-die time.
我要知道你们的忠心向着何方
I need to know where your allegiances lie.
我们已经为你检查了这一层 安排了护卫 女士
We've cleared and secured this level for you, ma'am.
所有视频监控都已关闭
All video surveillance has been turned off.
去白宫
To the White House.
我要在总统办公室向全国发表讲话
I need to address the nation from the Oval Office.
部长先生 我要你以叛国罪
Mr. Secretary, I want you to arrest Monroe Bennett
逮捕门罗·班内特和克莱尔·雷伯恩
and Claire Rayburn for treason.
这事我只放心让你来干
You're the only one I trust to bring them in.
这是我的荣幸
It will be my pleasure.
格蕾丝 这可能是我甚至历届总统
Grace, this may be the most important speech
做过的最重要的演说了
I or any president has ever given.
我要你帮我写出来
I want you to write it.
是我的荣幸
I'd be honored.
你还喘得过气来吗
You still breathing?
是啊 你呢
Yeah. You?
部长大人 你是一个真正的爱国者
Mr. Secretary, you're a real patriot.
你也是 巴罗斯女士
You as well, Ms. Barrows.
你利用了我
You used me.
克莱尔 把枪放下
Claire, put the gun down.
结束了
It's over.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我为了让这个国家
I did what was necessary
免受常人难以想象的威胁
to save this country from threats
做了必要的事情
most people couldn't even imagine.
你毒害了一位在任总统 就为了发动战争
You poisoned a sitting president to start a war.
麦肯齐太软弱了
Mackenzie was too weak,
不愿意做艰难的选择
too unwilling to make the hard calls.
现在看来 你也是
And now, it seems, so are you.
我从来没想要伤害你 克莱尔
I never meant to hurt you, Claire.
得了 别自作多情了
Please. Don't flatter yourself.
国家对我来说一直是最重要的 哈里斯
It's always been country first for me, Harris.
而你是个叛徒
And you're a traitor.
-所以你必须死 -等等...
- Which is why you have to die. - Wait...
顺便提一下 除了处理尸体 我还有其他技能的
FYI, I have skills other than body disposal.
你救了哈里斯的命
You do know you saved Harris's life, don't you?
你救了我
You did.
我是哈里斯
This is Harris.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
俄♥罗♥斯♥航母雷卡伏尔加刚刚爆♥炸♥了
The Russian aircraft carrier Reka Volga just exploded
并在芬兰海岸沉没
and sank off the coast of Finland.
俄♥罗♥斯♥认为是我们干的
Russia believes we torpedoed her,
就在刚才 俄方军队进入警戒模式
and her military just moved to Condition One.
也就是战争前兆
That means war.
必须让麦肯齐马上现身
Mackenzie's got to make her reappearance now.
我得回家 看看你妈妈
I need to get home, see your mom.
-爸爸 等等 -佐伊会没事的
- Dad, wait. - Zoe's gonna be fine.
我让她和我在大使♥馆♥的一个朋友联♥系♥
I put her in contact with a friend of mine at the embassy.
我爱你
I love you.
总统夫人 在波兰边境有军事调动
Madam President, there's troop movements along the Polish border.
俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇已经处于发射深度
Russian subs have been detected coming up to firing depth.
部长大人 你确定反抗者是罪魁祸首吗
Mr. Secretary, are we sure that RE/SYST is the culprit?
很确定了 总统夫人
Most definitely, Madam President.
坦兹先生
Mr. Tanz.
他们黑进飞船让它自身反应堆过热
They used a hack to overheat the ship's own reactor core,
派克的爆♥炸♥也如出一辙
just like they did to the Pike.
达瑞斯有来自派克的电脑记录...
Darius has computer logs from the Pike...
我们可以把铁证给俄♥罗♥斯♥人看
hard and fast data we can show the Russians.
不 我们拿出来的 他们绝不会信
No, if it comes from us, they won't believe a word of it.
现在我们也不能怪他们
Not that we can blame them at this point.
他们想要什么 坦兹先生
What do they want, Mr. Tanz?
反抗者很坚决地想要看到...
RE/SYST seems hell-bent on Russia and the United States...
俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国互相残杀
annihilating each other.
我们得马上告诉公众
We need to go public quickly.
我需要向全国 向全世界发表演说
I need to address the nation. The world.
总统夫人 我能和你
Madam President, if I may, a word in private with you,
还有部长先生跟巴罗斯女士单独说句话吗
Mr. Secretary, and Ms. Barrows.
迈克尔 让人都出去吧
Michael, clear the room, please.
方舟
An ark?
载客量为160人
For 160 people?
对 在地下100米
Yes, a hundred meters underground.
万一俄方发动核攻击
The hangar is fully equipped to sustain life
机库里存储的生活物资足够维持好几年 而且...
for several years in the event of a nuclear attack, and...
方舟已经准备好进入太空
the Ark is prepared to go into space
在必要的时候
should the need arise.
你的意思是让我们跳过白宫的所有程序
And you're suggesting we go there
直接去那里吗
and circumvent all White House protocol?
目前小行星的问题 我们还没有万无一失的解决方案
We don't yet have a fool-proof solution to our asteroid problem,
如果核袭击迫使我们
and if a nuclear attack forces us underground
在地下待上一百多天...
for more than a hundred days, well...
一条逃跑路线... 也是必要的
an escape route... may be necessary.
达瑞斯 这是有程序的
Darius, there's protocol in place.
当然
Of course.
我只是想让你们知道...
I-I just want you to know that...
已经为你们留了位置
there is a space for all of you.
你们自己决定
I leave it in your hands.
我们五秒后开始 五 四
We're ready in five, four,
三 二...
three, two...
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表