剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
引力牵引机要花四个礼拜接近小行星
The GT takes four weeks to get to the asteroid,
然后用几个月来完成任务
and as many months to do its job,
我们时间紧迫
and we're out of time.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace? Grace?
怎么了
Excuse me?
协议内容 发射章程
The deal? About the launch codes?
我们政♥府♥同意将发射引力牵引机的事宜
Yes, uh, our government has agreed to grant Darius
全权交由达瑞斯负责
and his team full control of the gravity tractor launch,
并由俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国官员共同监管
with joint supervision by both Russian and U.S. officials.
以保证双方都遵守协议
To ensure there's no foul play, on either side.
我们的科学家还是认为有风险
Our scientists maintain there are still risks.
你过马路的时候也有被车撞的风险
There's risk when you walk across the street.
说实话 这已经是
This option is, to be frank,
保全地球生命最好的办法了
our last best hope to preserve life on this planet.
你们的条款我们接受
Your terms are acceptable.
我们的科学家会准备好
My scientists will stand at the ready.
成功以后
Upon success,
我们将会进入新的休战期
may we usher in a new era of peace.
谢谢你 国务卿先生
Thank you, Mr. Secretary.
鉴于两国大方交换信息
In light of all that's transpired between our nations, we thank you
我们感谢.你和你国表现出的信心
we thank you and your country for this leap of faith.
我不是很擅于观察人
I'm not always the keenest observer of moods,
但我感觉你好像对拯救世界...
but if I'm not mistaken, you don't seem very happy about...
...不太高兴
...saving the world.
有人想杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
什么
What?
昨晚你走后 有人来了
Last night, after you left, someone was in my house.
-你没事吧 -我 没事
- Are you all right? - Me? Yeah.
他不太好
Him not so much.
你没报♥警♥
You didn't call the police.
我爸爸处理的 具体别问了
My father handled it. Don't ask.
为什么有人要我死
Why would someone want me dead?
阿特拉斯吗
Atlas?
或者想毁了这次合作
Or to blow the deal.
-如果你不到场 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人就会感到恐慌
- If you wouldn't have shown, - the Russians would've gotten spooked,
叫停这次发射
called off the launch.
我们在他身上只发现了这个
This is all we found on the body.
是加密的 如果你能破解它 我们就能...
It's encrypted. If you can crack it, maybe we can...
有人来检查
Someone's checking in.
任务是否完成
To see if the job was done.
格蕾丝 我们会找到是想害你的人
Grace, we're gonna find out who targeted you,
等找到了 我不会放过他的
and when we do, there'll be hell to pay.
给你
Here you go.
新的身份吊牌 新的职位
New I.D. badge, new title.
天空盒子负责人
Skybox supervisor.
如果引力牵引机能发射
If the gravity tractor is gonna launch,
达瑞斯为什么还推进方舟项目
why is Darius moving forward with the Ark Project?
做好最坏的准备
That's a worst-case scenario, you know.
我觉得我做不到
Not sure I can do this.
-怎么 -就...
- What? - Just...
看着他们对他们说谎
look them in the eye, lie to their faces?
如果说... 梅森是个混♥蛋♥呢
Well, does it... does it help that Mason's a prick?
没用
No.
记住你的任务很重要...
Remember you have an important mission...
是为了更好的未来
and it's for the greater good.
我就是这么想的
That's the way I got through it.
利亚姆 我...
Liam, I, uh...
我没法...
I just can't...
回到之前... 我们
jump back into... us.
我还在努力接受发生的一切
I'm still trying to process everything that's happened.
没事 我知道
No, I know. I know.
我们能... 慢点吗
Can we just... take it slow?
可以
Sure.
像蜗牛那样慢吗
What, like, snail slow?
像乌龟那样
Like turtle slow.
当然 毕竟乌龟比蜗牛快多了
Sure. I mean, turtles are much faster than snails, right?
来吧 进去吧
Come on, get in there.
一群科学家不分昼夜地
...team of scientists worked around the clock
研究这项技术
to develop this technology.
这确实是个奇迹
It's truly a thing of wonder,
而且我们非常骄傲来向你们介绍...
and we're very proud to have it and to show it to you...
利亚姆
Ah, Liam.
能稍微停一下吗
Guys, can you give us a second?
利亚姆 这位是瓦塞利·奥尔洛夫博士
Liam, this is Dr. Vassily Orlov,
克林姆林宫的首席科学顾问
Chief Science Advisor to the Kremlin.
很高兴见到你
Quite the pleasure to meet you.
你们所取得的成就
What you have accomplished here
是无人能比的
is nothing less than extraordinary.
谢谢你 奥尔洛夫博士
Well, uh, thank you, Dr. Orlov.
大家为此付出了很多辛苦
A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们需要六个小时来拆卸电磁驱动器
we'll need six hours to disassemble the EmDrive,
两小时转移到瓦拉普斯
two hours to transport to Wallops,
十小时来组装
and then ten hours to reassemble
并装载到引力牵引机上
and load onto the gravity tractor.
科尔先生会负责
Mr. Cole here has been instructed
电磁驱动器的保养和维护
to oversee the care and feeding of the EmDrive.
有问题找他
Direct all questions to him.
我很荣幸
It's been a pleasure.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
这些人都是军事高♥官♥
Um, this is a room full of military bigwigs,
你让我负责
and you want me to be in charge?
在棒球比赛中 裁判的权力最大
In any baseball game, the umpire has the power.
有问题联♥系♥我
If there's trouble, buzz me.
我很明确地告诉过你别再跟进亚特拉斯
So, when I explicitly told you to drop the Atlas story,
你却想着 "嘿 我为什么要听他的"
you decided, "Hey, why not do the exact damn opposite"?
这件事必须曝光
It needed to be told.
拿着这条新闻
There are a dozen places
多的是想报道它的报社
I can call right now that would jump at the chance
这么大的政♥府♥阴谋
to expose a government conspiracy this big.
你的信息来源都无法公开
Your sources are all off the record.
是啊 就像水门事件
Yeah, like a little thing called Watergate.
-阿曼达... -信封里的所有东西
- Amanda... - Everything in that envelope
不仅和我已知的东西一致
not only matches up with what I already know,
而且还可以填补缺失的细节
it filled in all the gaps.
你就顺理成章地接受了
And you don't find that convenient?
这么大的世纪新闻 那些缺失的细节
The missing details regarding the story of the century
从天而降 落到你手里的吗
fall out of the sky and land on your desk?
你说得对
You're right.
这确实是世纪新闻
It is the story of the century.
我的名字将流传青史
And it's my name on the byline,
如果我错了 就算我错吧
so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
解雇我 起诉我 好吗
Fire me. Sue me. Okay?
但如果我是对的 爱德...
But if I'm right, Ed...
"国会之眼"将成为全球最热门的新闻网站
Capitol Eyes will be the hottest news site in the world.
只是误解
A misunderstanding?
什么样的误解可以导致
What kind of misunderstanding gets your mother
你母亲被她男朋友和五角大楼警方逮捕
arrested by her alleged boyfriend and Pentagon police
又在同一天被释放
and then released the same day?
我知道
I know.
这... 很不可思议
It's... incredible
谎言一直伴随着她
The lies just keep coming with her,
我不知道还能怎么想
and I don't know what to think.
如果... 我知道该怎么想呢
What if... what if I did know what to think?
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道你去非洲
Well, you know you're going to Africa
是因为你想为世界作出贡献
because you want to make a difference.
对
Yeah.
如果你在这里就能成就人生中
What if you could do some of the most important work
最伟大的事业呢
of your life right here?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表