剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
所以 如果你公布了
So, if you were to publish photographs
刚才给我看的照片
like the ones you just showed me,
我的律师是不会放过你的
my lawyers wouldn't take kindly to that,
更别提美国政♥府♥了
nor would the United States government.
所以...
So...
如果你想要这个能改变你职业生涯的独家
if you would like a career-making exclusive,
我建议你签了这个
I would suggest you sign this
然后把照片交给我
and hand over those photographs.
这个和阿特拉斯项目没有关系吗
And this has nothing to do with Project Atlas?
阿特拉斯项目 没听说过
Project Atlas? Never heard of it.
抱歉 怪我
Sorry. My mistake.
签哪里
Where do I sign?
我知道你相信达瑞斯·坦兹
I appreciate your faith in Darius Tanz,
但你无法保证
but you don't know with certainty
他和他的团队能在60天内
that he and his team can pull off
完成电磁驱动器
the EM drive in 60 days.
我们应该给那些
I know that we have to give
聪明的人一点时间来找到一种
great minds the time to come up with a solution
让我们不用违背道德的方法
that doesn't compromise our moral fabric.
你熟悉希腊神话吗
Are you familiar with Greek mythology?
我在大学学过
I dabbled in college.
那你应该记得斯库拉和卡律布狄斯的故事
Then you may remember the story of Scylla and Charybdis.
希腊神话里的两个怪兽 你考我吗
Two mythical monsters. Is this a test?
奥德修斯的船要通过一个很窄的海峡
Odysseus had to steer his ship through a narrow strait
要么面对斯库拉 要么面对卡律布狄斯
and confront Scylla or Charybdis.
斯库拉会从他的船上掳走六个人
Scylla would snatch six people from his ship.
卡律布狄斯会制♥造♥一个漩涡
Charybdis was a whirlpool
他们可能全都死掉 也可能全部活下来
that could destroy them all or they might all make it through.
奥德修斯选择牺牲六个水手
Odysseus made the choice to sacrifice
而不是整条船
six sailors rather than risk the whole ship.
有时候没有万全之策 格蕾丝
Sometimes there are no good choices, Grace.
只能让少数服从多数
But the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
所以 为了我们的生活
So, we should just destroy others
就要毁掉别人的生活吗
to preserve our way of life?
决定谁活谁死
Decide who lives or dies.
你怎么能说得这么轻巧
I can't understand how you can be so cavalier.
我说得轻巧
You think I'm cavalier?
你以为我愿意这样吗
You think I want to be facing this reality?
告诉美国总统
Telling the President of the United States
为了拯救自己的国家
that our best option is to destroy a few countries
最好的办法是毁掉几个别的国家
in order to save our own?
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
没有
No.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
她18岁了 她刚...
She's 18. She just...
从高中毕业
graduated from high school.
她...
She's...
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
每天我见到她
Every day when I look into her eyes,
我都感到我有责任为她做正确的事
I feel a responsibility to do right by her.
给达瑞斯一点时间吧
Give Darius the time he needs.
向总统建议等第二次机会
Recommend the second window
这样我们或许能拯救所有人
and maybe then we can save the entire planet.
分清轻重缓急 这是他说的
Prioritize? That's what he said?
对
Yeah.
我需要分清轻重缓急 他在那接受采访
I need to prioritize; he's in there giving an interview.
他怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why is he such a prick?
我想你这是反问吧
That's rhetorical, I gather.
不 不是 我想知道为什么
No, it's not. I want to know.
-苔丝 你在吗 -请讲 利亚姆
- Tess, you there? - Yes, Liam.
达瑞斯为什么这么混♥蛋♥
Why is Darius such a prick?
我不明白你的问题
Not sure I understand the question.
你很清楚 你只是不想回答
Yes, you do. You just don't want to answer it.
苔丝 还有多少频率要测
Tess, how many frequencies are left?
还有287,109个频率待测
There are 287,109 frequencies remaining.
我的天...
Oh, my...
这是长跑 不是冲刺
Well, it's a marathon; it's not a sprint.
不管它是什么 这比赛没有赢家
Yeah, whatever it is, it's a race without a winner.
我们必须淘汰失败者来找到赢家
Well, we have to vet the losers to find the winner.
但不是所有的失败者都是一样的
Yeah, but not all losers are created equal.
我们确实应该分"轻重缓急"
Maybe we do have to prioritize.
一场马拉松 有3万个人参赛
In a marathon, you may have 30,000 runners.
但有些人赢的几率更大...
Some have a better chance of winning than others.
如果我们能给这些频率一个优先级...
If we could prioritize the frequencies...
让那些赢的几率大的人来跑这个比赛
narrow it down to those most likely to win the race,
刨去那些不可能赢的人
eliminate those who never stood a chance off the top.
-要怎么做 -苔丝
- Well, how are we gonna do that? - Tess.
苔丝 你有预测算法对吧
Tess, you have predictive algorithms, right?
当然 它帮我预测达瑞斯的需求
Of course, it helps me anticipate Darius's needs.
你能访问电磁驱动的资料吗
And you have access to our EM drive research?
我可以访问所有达瑞斯的和马尔科姆·克罗夫特的
I have access to all of Darius and Malcolm Croft's
-无效模型 -你能用预测算法
- nonworking prototypes. - Can you use
分♥析♥那些匹配失败的频率
those predictive algorithms to analyze those failures
选出那些
and then prioritize which frequencies
更有可能产生冲力的频率吗 拜托了
have the best chance of producing thrust? Please?
我可以试试 利亚姆
I can try, Liam.
你想让她猜
You want her to guess?
有根据地猜
To make an educated guess.
我们没有时间去测试全部的三十万个频率
We do not have time to eliminate 300,000 frequencies.
苔丝可以减少测试的数量
Tess will narrow our field of competitors fast.
爱德 我拿到了达瑞斯·坦兹火星项目的独家报道
Ed, I got an exclusive with Darius Tanz on his Mars project.
我厉不厉害
How much do you love me?
没问到阿特拉斯项目 但是别担心
I didn't get anywhere on Atlas, but don't worry.
我不会放弃这条大鱼的
I'm not dropping that white whale.
嗯 你知道我
Yeah, you know me.
我会一直跟进
I like to keep pulling threads.
总有东西会浮出水面的
Eventually, something or someone will unravel.
嗨
Hi.
不好意思 我试了打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
Um, I'm sorry. I tried calling, texting.
我刚刚不在
Oh, uh, yeah. I-I was out.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
你把他留在那了
So, you left him there?
迪伦说得对
Dylan's right.
我不是个好爸爸
I'm a terrible father.
我不觉得
I don't believe that.
因为你看到的都是我的好
Cause you see the best in me.
不 我看到的是你
No, I just see you.
回去找迪伦
Go back to Dylan.
跟他道歉
Make amends.
你不能改变过去 但你可以改变未来
You can't change the past, but you can change the future.
以后的事情
What's left of it.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我知道我们意见不合
I know we don't agree.
但我必须做我认为对的事
But I have to do what I think is right.
我们每个人都是这样
That's all any of us can do.
利亚姆 匹配成功
Liam, you have a match.
什么
What?
匹配成功
You have a match.
苔丝
Oh, Tess.
苔丝 你真是一个漂亮的小红机器
Tess, you beautiful, beautiful, red machine.
克罗夫特 醒醒
Croft, wake up.
拜托别再睡了
Please don't be dead.
有了 苔丝找到匹配频率了
She found a match. Tess found a match.
-什么 -快过来
- What? - Come on!
好吧
Okay.
爬楼梯太累了
Those stairs are tricky.
-教授 -怎么
- Professor. - Yeah?
产生推力了
We have thrust.
-没错 真的产生推力了 -真的吗
- Yeah, we have thrust. - We have thrust.
千真万确
We have thrust.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表