剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
是的 我们期待着
Yes, we anticipate
你们的到来
your team's arrival.
我代表五角大楼里所有人
Speaking for everyone here at the Pentagon,
期待着我们两国开诚布公地合作
we look forward to the glasnost between our two countries.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥国防部长吧
I assume that was the Russian defense minister.
是 他们解除戒备了
Yes. They're standing down.
-关闭他们的发射井 -还有他们的潜艇
- Closing their silos? - And their subs
也已被命令从佛罗里达半岛撤退
have been ordered to retreat from the Florida peninsula.
达瑞斯威胁我如果不放了格蕾丝
Darius has threatened to go public with all of it
就要告诉媒体一切
if we don't release Grace Barrows.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人说此次合作
Well, the Russians say there's no deal
必须由格蕾丝和达瑞斯负责
unless Grace and Darius run point on this operation.
看样子俄♥罗♥斯♥人只信任他们
Seems they're the only ones the Russians trust.
但他们也是我们无法信任的
And the only ones we don't.
没想到这么快又见到你了
I didn't expect to see you back so soon.
怎么样...
How'd it go...
选好了吗
your choice?
选好了
Uh, it went.
听起来又有新的选择了
That sounds like another double.
-我快打烊了 -谢谢 但是...
- It's last call. - Thanks, but...
我不是来喝酒的
I didn't come for the bourbon.
我是来找人的
I came for the company.
好吧 我...
Well, I'm...
就是你找的人
really good company.
你回来了
You're back.
两个条件
Two conditions.
首先...
First...
这里我说了算
I'm gonna lead the room.
没问题
Done.
另一个呢
And the other thing?
我想知道我到底在做什么
I want to know what I'm really working on.
就快完成了
It's almost done.
就差...
All that's left is...
-那些人吗 -对
- Are the people? - Yeah.
那160个
The160.
真希望我们用不着它
Here's hoping we never need it.
我也做不到 利亚姆
I couldn't do it, either, Liam.
我没法告诉任何人真♥相♥ 甚至我父亲
I couldn't tell my father or any of them the truth.
我明白...
And I understand...
你一定非常...
how much you must...
爱我...
love me...
才能守住这个秘密
to have kept that secret.
佐伊
Zoe?
她的车在外面 所以...
Uh, well, her car's not outside, so...
谢谢你救我出来
Thank you for getting me out.
我们做的很好
We did good.
我们完成了我们政♥府♥做不到的事
We accomplished what our own government couldn't.
我该怎么回去面对他们
How am I supposed to ever go back there?
我是说 在这一切发生后
I mean, after everything that's happened.
你不得不
You have to.
直到我们挺过这一切 想想...
Until we see this through. Just...
想想我们的终极目标
just focus on the ultimate goal,
然后...
and, and...
别掺杂感情
take emotion out of the equation.
要是那么容易就好了
If only it were that simple.
晚安 彼得罗维奇夫人
A good evening to you, Mrs. Petrovic.
晚安 彼得罗维奇先生
And to you, Mr. Petrovic.
记住...
And remember...
但...
But...
除非你希望如此
only if you want it to.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表