剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
还是你甚至不知道它卷入了
or that you didn't know that it was involved in it?
现在还有更加生死攸关的事情
There are massively important things at stake here.
我现在还不能公开的事
Things I can't yet make public.
我不是公众
I am not the public.
我们是你的董事会
We are your board.
我们有权力知道所有你知道的事
We have the right to know all you know.
你很快就会知道的
And you will, very soon.
一项令人振奋的新技术实现了
There's exciting new technology in play
这会改变我们所有人的未来
that will change all of our fortunes.
根据所发生的一切
In light of everything that's happened,
我觉得我们需要更详细的说明
I think we're going to require a little more specificity.
我现在不能这么做
I can't do that right now.
你让我别无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
我向董事会提议:
I call on this board:
解除坦兹工业首席执行官
remove the CEO of Tanz Industries
并且任命...
and to name...
...一个代理执行人
...an acting executive in his place.
-您的餐点 -谢谢你
- Here you go. - Thank you very much.
随便坐 女士
You can seat yourself, ma'am.
不 我不是来吃东西的 我来找佐伊·巴罗斯
No, I'm not here to eat. I'm looking for Zoe Barrows.
我们都在找她
You and me both.
-什么 -她走了
- Excuse me? - Yeah, she quit.
-没有通知 什么都没有 就是再也没出现 -什么 什么时候
- No warning. Nothing. Just never showed. - What? When?
几天前
A few days ago.
让我有点措手不及
Kind of left me hanging.
你好 我是佐伊
Hey, it's Zoe.
你知道该干什么
You know what to do.
在线侍者 我是布鲁斯
OnValet, this is Bruce.
你好 我是格蕾丝·巴罗斯
Yes, this is Grace Barrows.
请问今天有什么能为您效劳 巴罗斯小姐
How can I help you today, Ms. Barrows?
我女儿的车可能被偷了
I think my daughter's car might have been stolen.
是在同一个账户上注册的
It's registered on the same account.
你能帮我找到它吗
You think you could help me find it?
要求休会 是个明智之举
Smart move, calling for a recess.
我积蓄了一定的能量了已经
I was building up some real momentum in there.
所以 是报复 就是这样吗
So, revenge? That's what this is?
扯淡 孩子才报复
Nonsense. Revenge is for children.
这是惩罚
This is retribution.
你闯进了我家 现在我闯进你的
You broke into my home, and now I break into yours.
你根本不知道你在这里做什么
You have no idea what you're meddling in here.
你驾驭不了这艘船
You can't manage this ship.
这对你来说太庞大了
It's too big for you.
我让它从无到有
I built this from the ground up.
你把别人带进来 你就等着翻船吧
You bring someone else in here, you're asking for the Titanic.
你觉得只有你能翻手为云
You think you're the only one that can pull strings?
覆手为雨
Manipulate?
拿到你想要的吗
Get what you want?
我不按你的规矩来 叔叔 我跟你完全不一样
I don't play by your rules, Uncle. I'm nothing like you.
我想正是这种错觉...
Well, I guess that kind of delusion is...
让你变得如此成功
is what has made you so damn successful.
达瑞斯
Darius.
你知道我跟这事完全没关系
You know I had nothing to do with this.
当然
Of course.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
私下的
Privately?
我叫它树屋
I call it the Treehouse.
这是我灵感迸发的地方
It's where I do my best thinking.
你一直都有很好的想法
You always did.
那个树屋
That tree house, we must have spent hours in that musty, old place.
我们在那个又破又旧的地方度过了好多时光
That tree house, we must have spent hours in that musty, old place.
直到我为了发射一架测试火箭
Until I nearly burned it down trying to launch
差点把它烧掉
one of my test rockets.
是啊 我们都在里边
Yes. With all of us inside it.
严格地来说 拉兹洛在外面
Well, technically, Lazlo was outside.
因为他在树枝上晃荡
Because he was dangling from a branch,
想着要逃跑
trying to escape.
我还以为你♥爸♥爸会杀了你
I thought your father was going to kill you.
他会的 他绝对会
He was. He definitely was.
多亏我妈救了我
Until my mother saved the day.
是啊
That's right.
对 她说是她准许你发射火箭的
Yes, she said she'd given you permission to launch.
妈妈 她一直都护着我
Mom, she always protected me.
直到最后一秒
Right until the end.
很抱歉听说她过世了
I was sorry to hear about her passing.
至少她看到你做成了这一切
At least she got to see you achieve all of this.
看到你成为了"达瑞斯·坦兹"
You know, see you become "Darius Tanz."
我会尽我所能去改变董事会的意见
I'm gonna do whatever I can to sway the board.
如果不成功的话 关于继任者
But if I can't, is there someone else you can put up
你有合适的人选吗
as a successor?
你保护好自己就好
Just to protect yourself.
我一直很喜欢做B计划 但是...
I've always been big on plan Bs, but...
这个 我没有考虑过
that one, I haven't accounted for.
在紧急着陆时
In case of an emergency landing,
没有浮选设备
no flotation device.
苔丝 没有一天我不后悔
Tess, there isn't a day
我们俩之间发生的事
I don't have regrets over what happened between us.
你需要这些成就
Well, you needed to achieve all this.
不然你一定过得很不幸福
You would have been deeply unhappy otherwise.
如果不管怎么样我都不开心呢
What if I'm unhappy anyway?
那太荒唐了 你拥有一切
That's ridiculous. You're the man who has everything.
几乎
Almost.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们分开了几个月
We've been separated for months.
我戴着戒指
I was wearing the ring
多半是因为习惯 也是为了孩子
mostly out of habit, and for the kids.
达瑞斯
Hey, Darius.
我在找... 不好意思
I've been looking... I'm sorry.
-我不知道我打扰了你们 -不 你没有
- I didn't know I was interrupting. - No, you're not.
利亚姆 这是特丽萨
Liam, this is Theresa.
特丽萨 我是利亚姆
Theresa, Liam.
-你好 -我的门徒
- Hi. - My protégé.
我能借用你点时间吗
Can I borrow you for a moment?
它比我们最初的计算快了30%
So, it's going 30% faster than our initial calculations,
这很好 但每次我试着调整轨道
which is good, but every time I try to adjust the trajectory
让它能和我们的目标会和
so that it meets our target,
它对命令都不响应
it doesn't respond to commands.
苔丝 向引力牵引机发送回显消息
Tess, ping the gravity tractor, please.
-下什么命令 -没有命令 只是简单的消息
- With what command? - No command. Just a simple ping.
消息回显
Ping returned.
所以它能收到我们消息 我们也能收到它的 但就是不执行
So it hears us, we hear it, it's just not obeying.
问题就是: 这是个小故障...
Well, the question is: is this a glitch...
-...还是被人黑了 -不 这不可能被黑
- ...or a hack? - No, it can't be a hack.
我们设定了所有的安全条约
We put in all those security protocols.
不可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 他们甚至不知道它被发射了
Can't be Russia. They don't even know it's up there.
那怎么 这到底什么鬼
Then what? What the hell is going on?
我们都知道 总统今晚
As you're all aware, the president is going to
要发表全国演说
address the nation tonight.
她要告诉公众 告诉全世界
She is going to inform the public, the world,
参孙项目的事
about Project Samson.
准备好善后
In preparation for the aftermath,
我们让国民警卫队
we have National Guard troops
在全国各地待命
standing by throughout the country.
我们不知道会发生什么
We don't know what to expect.
暴♥动♥
Riots,
无政♥府♥状态 军事管制
anarchy, martial law.
我们得为最糟糕的情况做准备
We need to prepare for the worst.
走 快跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go.
您已到达目的地
You've arrived at your destination.
导航已结束
Your route guidance is complete.
-佐伊 -你跟踪我
- Zoe? - You followed me?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表