剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
那么参孙将是世纪新闻
Samson's the story of the century.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
你想知道钱都去哪儿了吗
You want to know where the money went?
我要告诉你一个秘密
I'm gonna show you my secret.
欢迎回来 达瑞斯
Welcome, Darius.
但你必须保证不说出去
But you have to promise not to tell.
火星计划
The Mars project.
已经完成
It's done.
太神奇了
It's incredible.
为什么要这么隐蔽
Why all the secrecy?
我担心政♥府♥会没收它
I'm afraid the government will seize it
或者尼古拉斯会把票卖♥♥给出高价的人
or that Nicholas will sell seats to the highest bidder.
它需要保护
It needs to be protected.
我必须花钱加速计划的完成 因为...
I had to spend the money to expedite the project because...
因为...
Because...
世界末日将至
the world is going to hell
比人们想象得更快
quicker than anyone could have imagined,
而你得确保我们能在其他地方重新开始
and you needed to be sure we could start over somewhere.
差不多吧
Something like that.
里面有你的位置
There's a seat here for you.
还有你的孩子们
And your children.
万一它有发射的必要...
Should the need ever arise...
很多孩子都只梦想成为...
You know, most kids just dream of being a...
消防员 警♥察♥或医生
fireman or a policeman or a doctor.
你从小就很不一般
You weren't just any kid.
你也是
Neither were you.
卫星药局 2251号♥床呼叫
Satellite pharmacy, pick up 2251.
卫星药局 2251号♥床呼叫
Satellite pharmacy, pick up 2251.
妈
Mom.
我还以为我已经把你吓跑了
I thought I'd scared you off.
很抱歉对你那么严厉
I'm sorry I was so harsh with you.
不 不
No. No, no, no.
是我不对 我错了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我凭空消失 好几周没来看你
I disappeared. I haven't seen you in weeks.
好不容易出现了
And then, when I finally come around,
又给你一记晴天霹雳
I drop a huge bomb on you.
我只希望你能有光明的未来
All I ever wanted was for you to have a bright future.
你是我的奇迹
You were my miracle.
当你第一次见我
And when you first saw me,
你花了多久才意识到...
how long did it take until you knew...
我们注定会成为母子
you know, y-you knew we were meant to be?
我瞥见你的第一眼就知道了
I knew it from the moment I laid eyes on you.
当我遇见吉莉安时 也是这种感觉
That's the feeling I had when I met Jillian.
时间很珍贵 妈
Time is precious, Ma.
我不想白白浪费
I don't want to waste it.
你买♥♥戒指了吗
You got a ring?
你也不是总那么聪明 对吧
You're not always a genius, are you?
外婆的戒指吗
Grandma's ring?
她也很爱你
She loved you so.
达瑞斯
Darius,
如果你不把救世号♥的事告诉董事会...
if you won't tell the board about Salvation...
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
他们不会相信你的话
They're not gonna take your word for it.
他们只想亲眼看见钱的去向
They want proof where the money went.
尤其是尼古拉斯
Especially Nicholas.
我问过他
I asked him
他为什么要这样不让你好过
why he wants to cause you such misery,
他说了很奇怪的话
and he said the strangest thing.
他爱过又失去的人 你不是唯一一个
He said you weren't the only one to have loved and lost.
你觉得他是什么意思
What do you think he meant?
苔丝已经明确指出
So, Tess has rightly explained that if I want you all
我如果想让大家都清楚钱的去向
to understand where the money went,
就必须把秘密计划公之于众
I must show you all my secret project.
劳驾 尼古拉斯 作为本次行动的主席
If you please, Nicholas, as chairman of this operation,
我提议你随我一道完成
I propose that you and I voyage to do this together,
就我俩
the two of us.
这之后 后续如何 都听诸位的
Then you can all decide how to proceed after that.
很好
Very well.
带上晕机袋
And bring an air sickness bag.
我们要坐飞机了
We're going flying.
你查清了他们的大本营 成员人数
You found their location, a member count,
还有武器和防御阵地评估
a weapons and defensive position assessment.
干得漂亮 哈里斯
Incredible work, Harris.
多谢长官夸奖
Thank you, sir.
虽然我们知道了大本营在哪
We have the location for now,
不过反抗者总是行踪不定
but RE/SYST is a nomadic entity.
所以我们要立即调集军队
Which is why we have to mobilize immediately.
一举消灭他们
We're taking them out.
他们这个风险 我们目前可冒不起
They're an obstacle we can't afford right now.
"消灭他们"
"Taking them out"?
我将派遣突击队
I'm ordering a strike team,
除非你有任何反对意见
unless you have any objections.
长官 当然不
No, sir.
他们是恐怖组织
They're a terrorist organization.
必须消灭
They must be stopped.
利亚姆
Liam.
是 怎么了
Yeah? What's wrong?
抱歉 我不能这么做
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
我们到底要去哪
Where exactly are we
看这个秘密项目
going to see this secret project?
不去哪
Nowhere.
我只是觉得我们需要交流下感情
I thought we just needed a little bonding time.
看来你有不少憋着没说的话
Obviously, you have something you need to get off your chest.
空气动力学真的很有意思
The physics of aerodynamics are really quite fascinating.
飞行物体主要受两种力
You've got two major forces at play:
机翼受到的浮力将我们推上空中
The lift off the wings pulling us up
还有重力把我们往下拉
and gravity pulling us down.
我知道
I am aware of that.
是种博弈 物理学上两种不可调节的
It's a tug-of-war, a balance of two implacable
力的平衡
forces of physics.
要是我关闭引擎...
If I cut the engine...
...能让维持向上推力的 只有我们的惯性了
...the only lift we get is through our own momentum,
但这是不够的
which isn't enough.
再过90秒飞机就会
I-I figure we've got about 90 seconds
坠落
before impact.
那 你这是要... 自杀吗
So, what, you're... you're going to commit suicide?
我想我的死
Well, I suppose suicide
说成自杀是合法的
would be the legal terminology in my case.
可你的死就得用谋杀了
In your case, it's probably murder.
你疯了
You're insane.
这话我听过很多遍了
So I've been told, repeatedly.
系好安全带
Locked you out.
叔叔 抱歉
Sorry, Uncle.
很开心看到你还有人类的情绪
Nice to see you're capable of human emotion.
虽然是害怕的情绪
Even if that emotion is fear.
这... 不公平 很荒谬
That's as... ridiculous as it is unfair.
是吗
Is it?
是谁教我这些情绪会导致失败
Who drilled in me that emotions are the enemy of success?
为了爬到顶层 你必须
That to achieve at the highest level, you must
抛却七情六欲
divorce one's self from the chains of love?
是 是我养了你
Yes, I raised you.
是我教导了你 你才有今天
I raised you and I made you what you are today!
你毁了我 毁了我重视的一切
You destroyed me and everything that mattered to me.
而现在... 你还想继续
And... and now the destruction continues.
为什么 我想知道答案
Why? I want answers.
叔叔 你爱过又失去了的是谁
Who did you love and lose, Uncle?
达瑞斯 马上停手
Darius, you-you stop this now.
我需要答案
I want an answer.
不然就等着坠机吧
Or prepare for impact.
达瑞斯 立马停下这愚蠢的行为
You've got to stop this nonsense, Darius.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表