剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
可以走了
Clear to go.
真得谢谢达瑞斯
Well, you be sure to thank Darius for creating
创造了一个如此温馨包容的工作环境
such a warm and inclusive work environment.
各位员工请注意
Attention, employees,
请服从保安要求
please comply with all security requests.
达瑞斯 楼下怎么回事
Darius, what's going on down there?
我要找到非法入侵土木卫一探测飞船的人
I'm finding out who hacked the IO Probe,
虽然政♥府♥似乎放弃了
since the government seems to have lost interest.
是拉兹洛干的
Lazlo hacked the probe.
你得接受 然后向前看
You need to accept that and move on.
达瑞斯 现在情况很紧急
Darius, everything is at stake here.
是 我知道
Yes, I'm aware,
所以我雇了前摩萨德[以色列情报机构]的人来调查
Yes, I'm aware, which is why I've hired some former Mossad to conduct the investigation.
世界上最好的审讯者
Best interrogators in the world.
不会像中情局那些审讯专家们那样
Unlike those amateurs from Langley.
政♥府♥要把你赶出局
The government's cutting you off.
他们想把钱要回去
They want their money back,
-或者剩下的钱 -什么
- or what's left of it. - What?
拿不到钱我也得出局
And they're throwing me off the task force if I don't get it.
不 现在不行 现在最需要这笔资金
No, not now. Now's the time when we need it most.
格蕾丝 电磁驱动器成功了
The EM Drive works, Grace.
什么
What?
我们现在正着手做实际尺寸的
We're in the process of scaling it up now.
要想造好这玩意加上发射
It's gonna take massive amounts of material
这要消耗大量材料
and hundreds of workers around the clock
还要大量员工连轴转
to get this thing built and launched.
在这紧要关头
This little government tantrum
政♥府♥可不能掉链子
could not have come at a worse time.
你不相信我
Y-You don't believe me.
你跟我要了那么多铀
Said the man who sent me on a wild uranium chase.
这事你还欠我一句解释
For which, uh, you still owe me an explanation
或者说 对不起
or, I don't know, an apology.
或者说 欠我一张贺卡
Oh, maybe a Hallmark card.
"抱歉让你给我的方舟偷铀"
"Sorry I made you steal uranium for my ark."
你先给我一张 "抱歉让他们对你用水刑"再说
Soon as I get my "Sorry I let them waterboard you" card in the mail.
达瑞斯 抱歉 我...
Darius, I'm sorry. I...
那事我真的非常抱歉
I'm desperately sorry for what happened,
我想相信你 可现在
and I want to believe you, but right now,
问题太多 知道的答案却太少
I have too many questions and not enough answers.
没有电磁驱动器成功的证据 我不能就这么空手回五角大楼
I can't go back to the Pentagon without proof the EmDrive works.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
你想要证据 想要答案
You want proof? You want answers?
是的 我想
Yes, I do.
上车
Get in.
你是谁
Who are you?
阿曼达
Hey, Amanda.
谢天谢地 你感觉如何
Thank God. How you feeling?
痛
Sore.
你被车撞了
Yeah, well, you got hit by a car.
我昏迷多久了
How long have I been here?
好多天了
Couple days.
爱德 有人来过这里
Someone was here, Ed, in the room.
一个穿连帽衫的怪人
This creepy guy in a hoodie.
医生说车祸后引起的脑震荡
Doctor said you might be just a little confused
会使你大脑混乱
after the accident 'cause of the concussion.
不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
我觉得有人要杀我
I think someone tried to kill me.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过我会找到他的
But I'm gonna find out.
你觉得达瑞斯会怎么对他的员工
What do you think Darius is doing to the employees?
可能就问几个问题
He's probably just asking them some questions.
是 可是 你也看到他有多疯狂吧
Yeah, but, I mean, you saw how crazy he was acting, right?
我只是不想吉莉安觉得...
I just don't want Jillian to feel like...
地球岌岌可危
The fate of the world is at stake,
你这小屁孩却却只担心自己的小女友吗
and you're worried about your little puppy love?
好吧 首先 我不是小屁孩了
Okay. Well, first, I'm not a puppy.
其次 你怎么回事
And second, what the hell is your problem?
-怎么了 -车胎好像没气了
- What's happening? - It's a flat.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
坐稳...
Sit tight...
双手抱头 下车 快
Hands on your head! Get out of car, now!
好 好
Okay, okay.
手♥机♥
Phone!
上车
Get in!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你们是什么人 是政♥府♥的人吗
You guys working for someone? Is it the government maybe?
五角大楼有我们的朋友
Because we have friends at the Pentagon.
我们可以打个电♥话♥
We can give them a call
解释这一切
and clear this whole thing right up.
你们想要钱吗
You want money?
一个电♥话♥就行
One phone call, I can make that happen.
闭嘴
Would you shut up?
这样会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed.
好好听你朋友的话
Listen to your friend.
9-1-1
9-1-1,
我的教授 他家一片狼藉
my professor, his place is trashed.
也没来上课
He didn't show up for class.
房♥子周围有很多很凶的壮汉监视着
There were big scary goons staking out his house.
他们一路追着我出校
They chased my ass across town.
我们正着手策划可行的拦截该小行星的计划
We're plotting possible intercept courses
看哪个国家的航♥天♥器
with the asteroid to see which countries have available
能接近参孙
spacecraft out near Samson.
然后跟他们接洽商谈合作
Then we'll approach them about a collaborative mission.
不过我们还是不知道入侵事件的背后主使
But we still don't know who was behind the hack.
我们怎么知道能信任谁
How do we know who we can trust?
不知道 一步一步来
We don't. It's a process.
我们要说什么
And what do we say?
"抱歉 你介意让我们无缘无故摧毁
"Pardon me, but do you mind if we destroy
你们价值过亿的航♥天♥器吗"
your billion-dollar space toy for no apparent reason?"
我们会把它弄成意外的样子
It'll look like an accident.
到那时 反对也没用了
By then, it's too late for anyone to object.
克莱尔
Claire,
今天早上 你对格蕾丝·巴罗斯太凶了
you were a little rough on Grace Barrows this morning.
有吗
Was I?
威胁要踢她出局
Threatening to throw her off the task force?
她跟其他人一样
She's been working day and night,
夜以继日地找解决方案
like the rest of us, trying to find solutions.
她惹出的麻烦也最多
Well, she's created more problems than anything else.
我有时觉得你带有主观情绪
You know, I-I get the feeling sometimes that it's personal.
哈里斯 是我主观 还是你
Is it personal for me, Harris, or for you?
长官
Sir.
有三艘探测飞船能接近参孙
I've located three probes that can reach Samson.
最近的12天后就能拦截
The closest one can intercept in 12 days.
哪个国家的
Who does it belong to?
中国
China.
中国不会和我们合作
China's not gonna work with us.
继续说
Moving on.
下一艘22天后能撞击参孙
Here's one that can impact Samson in 22 days:
马娜兹探测飞船
the Mahnaz Probe.
-伊朗 -下一艘
- Iran. - Try again.
最后一艘最远
Last one is the furthest out.
79天后可以撞击参孙
But a collision could be possible in 79 days:
比嘉丽探测器
the Bijali.
印度
India.
美国盟友
A U.S. ally.
就它了
Jackpot.
我们在哪
Where are we exactly?
我以为要去看电磁驱动器
I thought we were going to see the EmDrive.
是的 最终要去看的
We are. Eventually.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表