剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
有推力了
We have thrust!
有推力
We have thrust!
我们终于终于有推力了
We've got thrust.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我就知道你这俩牛人能搞定
I knew you bastards would figure it out.
苔丝将频率进行了优先排序
So, Tess prioritized the frequencies
-然后我们就成功了 -没错
- and we did it. - Yeah, we did.
现在我们只需要把那该死的东西造出来
Now we just have to build the damn thing.
五角大楼要在48小时内看到一个
The Pentagon wants to see a fully functional
-功能完备的等比例模型 -这不可能
- scale model in 48 hours. - No. That's impossible.
马尔科姆 你刚推♥翻♥了牛顿第三定律
Malcolm, you just defied Newton's third law.
一切皆有可能 所有人都行动起来
Anything's possible. We'll need all hands on deck.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
当然 我刚刚说了所有人对吧
I said all hands, didn't I?
你们得到推力了 现在我要具体过程
So, you achieved thrust. Now show me how.
好
Yeah, okay.
是达瑞斯
It's Darius.
"好消息 他们准备好演示了"
"Good news. Ready for show-and-tell."
他们做到了 哈里斯
They did it, Harris.
他们做出概念证明了
They have proof of concept.
很久以前我就已经放弃它了
Oh, I had long given up on this.
遗憾的是 直到世界末日来临我们才有所突破
Too bad it only took the end of the world for us to crack it.
要我说 这个时机刚好
I'd say that's perfect timing.
过来 教授 出于您人生安全的考虑
Here, Professor. Need to get you out of sight
您不能露面
if you're concerned about your safety.
别忘了 不要让系统超负荷
Don't forget, don't overload the system.
明白
Got it.
我们做的很棒 科尔
We did good, Mr. Cole.
教授
Professor.
没问题的
Uh, all right, all right.
在沙漠里 携带水的多少
A hiker in the desert is limited
会限制一个远足者行走的距离
by the amount of water he can carry.
但是如果他能边走边制♥造♥水呢
But what if he could make water as he went?
电磁驱动器就能让我们边走边制♥造♥"水"
Our EM drive will allow us to make our own metaphorical water.
我们可以以现在十倍的速度
We'll be able to travel at speeds
进行太空旅行
ten times what we're capable of now.
它所产生的推力很小...
The thrust it will generate is-is tiny...
小于千分之一牛顿 但是它是持续的
less than one thousandth of a Newton, but it's constant.
在真空环境中 它的性能会高于几十艘火箭
In the vacuum of space, that is better than a fleet of rockets.
这个小东西哪怕只移♥动♥一毫米
If this little guy moves even one millimeter,
也将成为科学史上最伟大的成就之一
it'll be one of the greatest triumphs in scientific history.
并且可能 只是可能...
And maybe, just maybe...
拯救全人类
the savior of mankind.
现在离最后期限只剩下三个小时
With the deadline three hours from now,
只够测试电脑模型
there's only been time to test computer models.
我们还没能进行实地测试
We haven't had a chance to field test it
所以... 不多说了
in the real world, so... without further ado.
这到底是什么
What are we looking at, exactly?
目前为止 还什么都没有
At the moment, nothing.
怎么回事
What's happening?
频率已经锁定 按理说应该起作用了
Well, we have frequency lock. It should be working now.
-加大能量 -但是克罗夫特警告...
- Send more power. - But Croft warned...
我不管他说什么 这是生死关头
I don't care what Croft said. This is do-or-die time.
快点
Do it.
我想我们可以走了
I think we've seen enough here.
我叫你不要硬来
I told you not to push it, damn it.
是达瑞斯让我加大能量的
Darius told me to send more power.
当时一点反应都没有 我们得随机应变
Nothing was happening. We needed to improvise.
随机应变吗 我们才刚弄明白怎么让它运作起来
Improvise? We just figured out how to make it work,
你就想临场发挥了
and you want to improvise?
-很多时候问题就是这么解决的 -克罗夫特说的没错
- That's how things get done. - Croft's right.
你不是一个科学家 你只是一个名人
You're not a scientist, you're a celebrity.
是吗
Is that right?
而现在 就因为我听了你的话
And now, because I listened to you,
我们最后一丝拯救人类的希望就随着这团火
our last chance to save our collective asses has literally
化为乌有
gone up in flames.
你总说自己做的每件事情都是有理由的
You say you have a reason for everything.
我可真希望这一次你也有
I sure as hell hope you have one for this.
-你去哪儿 -想办法挽救
- Where are you going? - To make things right.
趁现在还为时不晚
While I still can.
我们得给总统打电♥话♥
We need to make the call to the president.
也许我们应该考虑下一次发射
Maybe we should consider the second window.
什么
What?
刚刚你难道没有看见达瑞斯和他那不靠谱的技术
Did you not just see what happened
所造成的后果吗
with Darius and his fantasy technology?
它的电脑模拟成功了
It worked in the computer simulation.
那只是模拟 克莱尔
It was a simulation, Claire.
也许他们只是需要更多时间
Maybe all they really need is time.
我们缺的恰恰是时间
Time is a luxury we don't have.
是谁说服了你 达瑞斯吗
Who got to you? Was it Darius?
不是
No.
另有他人
Someone else.
你越级办事
You broke chain of command.
破坏命令链
Went behind my back.
我只是做了我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
我想你认为这也是正确的吧
I guess you thought this was right, too.
这是你的耳环
I believe this is yours.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我开始以为只是一个意外
I thought it was an accident at first.
也许它挂在我的衣服上 掉进了公文箱
Maybe it got caught on my clothes, fell into the briefcase.
那时候我还不知道 你已经愿意做到什么程度了
That's before I knew how far you were willing to go.
你还做了什么 格蕾丝
Just how far did you go, Grace?
-现在这不重要 -对我来说很重要
- Right now, that doesn't matter. - It does to me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不想连累你
I don't want to compromise you.
见鬼 格蕾丝 已经连累我了
Damn it, Grace, you already have.
你知道的 在正常情况下
You know that under normal circumstances,
我绝不会做出这些事
I would never do some of the things I've done.
你已经做出了选择 格蕾丝
You've made your choices, Grace.
现在我也得做决定了
Now I need to make mine.
谢谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming.
-嗯 你看起来还是... -糟糕 我知道
- Yeah, you still look... - Terrible, I know.
工作... 挺不顺的
Work's been... it's been rough.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 该说对不起的是我
No, I'm sorry.
我是说真的
I really am.
能在达瑞斯手下工作是一个很好的机会
A job offer from Darius is an opportunity.
如果你很喜欢 你应该接受这份工作
If the job excites you, you should take it.
我已经接受了
I already did.
那... 那太好了
That's... that's fantastic.
是吗
Is it?
我希望你能开心
I want you to be happy.
我真的很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
所以 那到底是什么项目
So, what's the project, exactly?
你知道达瑞斯一直很想殖民火星对吧
You know how Darius wants to colonize Mars?
-没错 -总的来说
- Yeah. - Basically,
我们正在研究第一步 也就是最小...
we're figuring out the first step, so the minimum...
...可存活种群
...viable population.
厉害
Jinx.
所以你... 你在选能登上方舟的那160个人
You're... you're selecting 160 people for an ark.
其实是一个假想的方舟
Well, a hypothetical ark.
如果你知道世界末日将至
Who would you choose to repopulate
你会选哪些人呢
if you knew the world was coming to an end?
其实有点奇怪 因为他说这是个优先项目
And it's weird because he said that this project is a priority.
达瑞斯做任何事都有理由
Well... Darius has a reason for everything.
监房♥ 请注意警戒塔
Housing unit, please see guard tower.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我来把你保释出去
I'm here to bail you out.
-还有你的朋友 -好吧
- And your friends. - Yeah.
他们早离开了
They all left.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表