剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
哈里斯
Harris?
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
之所有有今天这种局面
We're in this situation because
就因为总统不承认自己曾经做的事
the president won't own what she did,
不承认她曾命令过我们做的事
what she ordered us to do.
哈里斯
Harris.
总统已不再是以前的那个总统了
POTUS is not herself.
什么意思
What does that mean?
总统
The president
生病了
is... ill.
恐怕她现在无法作出最正确的决定
I fear she's not in a position to make the best decisions.
你原本打算瞒我到什么时候
When were you planning on sharing this with me?
高级内阁成员认为
Senior cabinet members felt
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥知道这件事 会觉得我们不堪一击
if the Russians knew, they'd think we were weak.
我们别无办法
We're out of moves.
不 有一个
There is one.
争取达瑞斯·坦兹的帮助
Enlist Darius Tanz.
他是手中握有王牌的那个人
He's the one holding all the cards.
我们需要用一些手段逆转局面
We need to stack the deck in our favor.
不管你跟他有什么私人恩怨
Whatever your feelings are for him,
都得先放在一边
you have to set them aside.
哈里斯 这是我们最后的机会
This is our last shot, Harris.
利亚姆 谢谢你来见我
Liam, thanks for seeing me.
这里不是说话的地方 过来
Not here. Come on.
你是故意发给我那份资料来摆我一道的吗
Did you send me that story to sabotage me?
什么 当然不是 比起你 我有很多更重要的事情
What? No. I have much more pressing issues than you.
利亚姆 我知道那件事是真的
I know the story is true, Liam.
我只是需要一个线人来公开♥发♥声
I just need a source to go on record.
-你 达瑞斯·坦兹 或者任何知情者都行 -抱歉
- You or Darius Tanz, or someone. - I'm sorry.
-不可能 -拜托
- It's not gonna happen. - Come on.
我的事业已经岌岌可危了
My career's hanging by a thread.
-这是你欠我的 -欠你什么
- You owe me. - For what?
搞砸我的生活吗
Screwing up my life?
如果你不想让我把这一切告诉你女朋友...
If you don't want me to tell your girlfriend everything...
你 你是在威胁我吗
A-Are you threatening me?
你确定
Really?
-阿曼达 -吉莉安
- Amanda. - Jillian.
你回来了
You're back.
是啊 看来你也是
Yeah. And so are you.
听着 我声明一下
Listen, for the record,
利亚姆跟我的那个吻 没有任何意义...
that kiss between Liam and me, it didn't mean anything...
...对我来说
...to me.
很高兴见到你们
It's great to see you both.
你爱保持沉默的...
The instinct...
这个天性...
to say nothing...
可真不错
is a good one.
我成功匹配了他的指纹
I was able to run his prints.
他叫迈克尔·欧文斯
His name was Michael Owens.
不知道他名字之前
It was easier to compartmentalize
反而更容易区分
before he had a name.
2012年之后 他的档案里就没有工作记录
He has no employment history after 2012
也没有地址
or a current address on file.
而这...
And this...
是他身上唯一的身份标识
was the only identifying mark on his body.
纹身 他曾是军人
Tattoo. He was military.
空军
Air Force.
曾与你认识的一个人在同一个飞行中队
Flew in the same squadron as someone you know.
谁
Who?
你的上司 哈里斯·爱德华兹
Your boss. Harris Edwards.
格蕾丝 如果你信任过他
Gracie, if you ever trusted him,
现在开始多留个心眼
don't.
格蕾丝
Grace,
看看谁来了
look who decided to make a house call.
嗨
Hello.
五角大楼安保部门正在路上 准备没收电磁驱动
Pentagon security is on their way to confiscate the EmDrive
并将其运送到发射场
and transport it to the launching pad.
我们没有多少时间讨论了
We don't have much time for discussion.
所以你是来帮我们阻止这一切的
And you're coming to us for help to try and stop it.
为什么我们要相信你
Why should we believe anything you have to say?
因为此时此刻 只有我们四个人
Because right now, we, the four of us,
能阻止一个说谎的总统
are all that's standing between a lying president,
一个疯狂的国防部长
an unhinged secretary of defense...
还有世界末日
And the end of the world.
达瑞斯 有访客到
Darius, we have visitors.
如果你把电磁驱动给他们 一切就完了
If you relinquish that EmDrive, it's over.
我们走
Let's go.
坦兹先生
Mr. Tanz.
相信副部长和雷伯恩小姐
I'm sure the deputy secretary and Ms. Rayburn
已经将情况解释清楚
have explained the situation.
我们需要电磁驱动以及发射代码
We are going to need that EmDrive and those launch codes.
-立刻 -如果我不给呢
- Immediately. - If I refuse?
如果你拒绝
If you refuse,
我会让国民警卫队
I'll bring in the National Guard,
强行控制你整个公♥司♥
and I'll take your entire company by force.
协助他们转运
Help them load it up.
什么 拜托 你不是认真的把
What? Come on. You can't be serious.
利亚姆 照我说的去做就行
Liam, just do as I say.
别做无谓的抵抗
Why fight the inevitable?
跟我来
Follow me.
你做了你该做的了...
Now, you take care of your business and...
我也要做我该做的
I'll take of care of mine.
他们说了那么多谎 我们怎么能相信他们
After all their lies, how can we trust them?
因为至少这次 我们有同样的目的
Because, for once, we want the same thing:
安全发射引力牵引机
to get the gravity tractor launched safely.
苔丝正在破译手♥机♥
Tess is working on the decryption of the phone.
很复杂 我们尽快了解情况
It's a complex web. We'll know more soon.
我不确定想不想知道
I'm not sure I want to know.
那个要杀我的人
The man who tried to kill me,
就在哈里斯的空军部队服役
he served in Harris's squadron, in the Air Force.
-达瑞斯 你觉得... -我们都知道哈里斯能做很多事
- Darius, do you think...? - Harris is capable of a lot of things,
可他不会派人
as we both know, but not that.
杀你
With you?
是
Yeah.
我不想你一个人待着
I don't want you to be alone.
带上佐伊 在这里找间房♥住着
Grab Zoe. You can stay in one of the bungalows here.
不 我不想活在恐惧中
No. I'm not gonna live in fear.
但愿计划顺利
Good luck with this plan.
但愿我们比卡尔霍恩机智
Let's hope we're smarter than Calhoun.
的确如此
We are.
装好了 我们走
We're all set. Let's move.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
准备 走吧
Ready. Let's go, let's go.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
什么都没怀疑
Didn't suspect a thing.
是时候联♥系♥你朋友了
Time to reach out to your friend.
求你 千万别那么叫她
Please, don't ever call her that.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hey.
我是利亚姆 我要你帮我联♥系♥
It's Liam. I need you to put me in touch
你在反抗者的朋友
with your friends at RE/SYST.
我为什么要那么做
Why the hell would I do that?
因为达瑞斯·坦兹会出面证明
Because Darius Tanz will go on the record,
你故事的真实性
verifying your story.
给我十分钟
Uh, give me ten minutes.
听着
Listen,
很抱歉跟吉莉安说的那些话
I'm sorry what I said to Jillian.
不 你没错
No, you're not.
我得到我想要的你就能得到你想要的
Look, you'll get what you want if I get what I want.
瓦勒普斯方面有什么消息
What's the word from Wallops?
部长 发射代码安全
Launch codes are secure, Mr. Secretary.
电磁发射器正在装载
The EmDrive is on board.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表