剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
这是生意场
It's about business.
作为一个生意人
And as a businessman,
达瑞斯是失败的
Darius is failing.
我们投票吧
Let's vote.
同意撤销达瑞斯首席执行官职务的
All those in favor of removing Darius as CEO,
请举手
raise their hands.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在开董事会
He's in a board meeting.
他们想撤销他首席执行官的职务
They're trying to depose him as CEO.
引力牵引机也无法控制了
And the gravity tractor is malfunctioning.
我觉得哈里斯和克莱尔玩了招偷梁换柱
I think Harris and Claire did a bait and switch.
我还找不到阻止的办法
And I can't figure out how to stop it.
怎么就没有一天是顺心的 就一天
Why can't we have one good day? Just one.
利亚姆 一小时后 总统就要发表电视讲话
Liam, the president's gonna tell the world
告诉全世界小行星的事
about the asteroid in a televised speech in one hour.
是啊
Yeah.
系好安全带
Fasten your seatbelt.
马上要天翻地覆了
We're going over a cliff.
成就: 乐观的心态
Achievements: a positive attitude.
喂 吉莉安
Hey, Jillian.
有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
我们就休息一会儿
We're just on a short break.
-等会儿来吧 -恐怕得现在
- Maybe later? - Now would be better.
我们很忙 小子 晚点吧
We're pretty busy here, kiddo. Maybe later.
好的 没事 鸟人
Okay. Yeah, no problem. Prick.
-你刚说啥 -你不是给我取外号♥了吗
- What'd you just say? - You have a nickname for me.
我也给你取一个 鸟人
I have a nickname for you. It's prick.
停 够了
Stop! Enough.
你说的没错
You know what, you're right.
够了
Enough.
-你混♥蛋♥ -一个害我被炒的叛徒还好意思说
- You sick son of a bitch. - Said the traitor who got me fired.
她被攻击时你就在白宫
You were at the White House when the hit went out on her.
你杀了卡恩汉 还想杀格蕾丝·巴罗斯
You killed Carnahan and you tried to kill Grace Barrows.
你先是行为暴戾反常 现在简直疯了
You're running rogue and now you're running scared.
兰德尔
Randall.
没事吗
Everything all right?
没事
Everything's fine.
继续收拾吧
Get the rest of your stuff.
如果这些都是我♥干♥的 那现在我逃跑又是为了躲着谁
If I did all that, then who am I running from?
你何不告诉我
Why don't you tell me
还是要不我现在就逮捕你
or I'll have you arrested this time,
让你体验下水刑
see how you like being waterboarded.
-我没有派人追杀格蕾丝 -那又是谁干的
- I didn't go after Grace. - Then who the hell did?
哈里斯 睁大眼睛吧 你被耍了
Harris, open your eyes. You've been played.
你真觉得我能一手遮天吗
You really think I could be in charge of all this?
没有局内人的帮助 我真能操纵这一切吗
That I could mastermind all this without help on the inside?
你说什么
What are you saying?
我说 我有一个很爱的丈夫
I'm saying I have a husband I love very much
而我要保护他 远离这一切
and I'm gonna protect him from all this madness,
我要上车 离开
get in my car and drive.
你现在可以射杀我 或者放我走 不管怎样
Now, you can shoot me or you can let me go, but either way,
你都找错人了
you got the wrong guy.
现在 他们可能正看着呢
Now, they're probably watching,
我劝你慎重行事
so step carefully.
到处都是地雷
There are land mines everywhere.
兰德尔 你不能就这样落跑了事
Randall, you can't just walk out of here like this.
看着我
Watch me.
吉姆 这是哈里斯·爱德华兹
Jim, this is Harris Edwards,
新任国防部长
the new secretary of defense.
祝他好运
Wish him luck.
他需要好运
He's gonna need it.
达瑞斯
Darius.
达瑞斯
Darius?
听着 我知道时机不对 但你得知道
Look, I-I know the timing is terrible, but you need to know.
20分钟后 总统就要发表全国讲话
The president's addressing the nation
揭露有关参孙的一切
in 20 minutes to reveal everything about Samson.
没人知道世人会作何反应
Who knows how the world's gonna react.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不
No!
达瑞斯 里面发生什么了
Darius, what happened in there?
我输了 格蕾丝
I lost, Grace.
坦兹集团 我一生的心血 一切
Tanz, my life's work, everything.
达瑞斯
Darius.
抱歉 等我一下
Excuse me. I-I need a moment.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
我会尽力帮你平稳交接
I'll do whatever I can to help smooth the transition.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
苔丝 我怕的是今晚过后
Tess, I'm afraid that after tonight,
我们所熟悉的这个世界会天翻地覆
the world as we know it will be very different.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
回家 去你孩子身边吧
Go home to your children.
干杯
Cheers.
我们即将直播总统的讲话
We'll be carrying the president's speech live in just moments.
针对此次讲话内容
The White House is keeping
白宫只字不提
strangely silent on the topic of this address.
粉别抹得太厚了
Not too much powder.
我很好 我很好
I'm good. I'm-I'm good.
总统夫人
Madam President.
-是 -你没事吧
- Yes? - Are you all right?
没事 当然没事
Yes. Of course.
我们开始了吧
Let's get on with it, shall we?
女士们先生们 有请美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States.
诸位美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
出于多种原因 今晚将是历史性的夜晚
tonight is an historic evening for many reasons.
我即将发表的言论必将引起轰动
What I'm about to say to you all will cause some concern.
我们正处在历史的关键时刻
We stand at a pivotal moment in history
我们的国家... 其实
when our country... indeed,
我们的世界... 正面临着诸多挑战
our world... faces challenges on many fronts.
克莱尔 我们得谈谈
Claire, we need to talk.
但我向你们保证...
But I can assure you that...
保证...
that...
保证...
that...
快叫医生 马上关闭摄像机
Get the medic. Get the medic! Turn those cameras off now!
总统夫人
Madam President.
快叫医生
Get the medic!
梅森呢
Where's Mason?
跟大多数人一样 回家了
At home like most people,
看总统的演讲
watching the president's speech.
你喝醉了
Are you drunk?
我不会说谎
I cannot tell a lie.
显然 我会
Well, apparently, I can,
不过不是现在 我还没看新闻
but not right now. I didn't read the news.
怎么了
What happened?
一切糟透了
Everything bad.
今天是个糟透了 一件好事都没有的一天
Today was a horrible, no-good, very bad day.
你应该去睡了
I think we should get you to bed.
你要帮我掖被子吗
You gonna tuck me in?
或者读个睡前故事 你想要在我那过夜吗
Or read me a story? You want to stay the night?
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
吉莉安 我只爱你一个
Jillian, you are the only woman I will ever love.
不是因为世界就快要化为一片灰烬
And t-that's not because the world's gonna become
我没时间见别人
a pile of ash and there is no time to meet anyone else.
我是认真的
I really mean it.
我们明早再说... 你醒酒后
We'll talk in the morning... when you're sober.
好
Okay.
好 不过你得待在这
Okay, but you need, you need to be right here.
现在最重要的 就是你所做的事
The work you're doing is the only thing that matters now.
猝死
Sudden death.
...我必将忠实执行...
...that I will faithfully execute the office...
你揭露了阿特拉斯项目 她这也算是逃避弹劾听证会的法子了
That's one way to avoid an impeachment hearing over your Atlas exposé.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表