剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
目前还没办法恢复
And we have no idea how to get it back.
达瑞斯怎么说
What does Darius say?
现在他正忙着捍卫坦兹集团的控制权呢
Well, right now he's fighting to keep control of Tanz.
当然 如果他失去了控制权
'Cause, I mean, if he loses control of all this,
我们又修不好引力牵引机
and there's no way to fix the GT,
我们就再也没法完成方舟了
we'll never finish the Ark.
而我在这里所做的一切 感觉就像是...
And all the work I've done here, it just feels like...
伸手握沙 而它们全从我指尖滑过
grabbing sand, like it's slipping through my fingers.
真希望能有一天
I wish we could have one day
我们能回到当初...
where we just went back...
回归...
to being...
-平凡 -是啊 我也是
- normal. - Yeah, me, too.
也许可以呢
Well, maybe we can.
什么意思 他们没收我的资格证
What do you mean they pulled my credentials?
鉴于最近发生的悲剧
In light of the recent tragedy,
白宫决定要精简记者团
the White House feels they need a leaner press corps.
精简 这是在惩罚我
Leaner? This is punishment
因为我报道了阿特拉斯计划 爱德
for my story on Project Atlas, Ed.
他们觉得我是威胁所以阴了我
I'm being blackballed because I scare them.
既然他们感到了威胁 说明背后藏有还有大秘密可挖
And if I scare them, that means there's more buried treasure.
听着 现在整个国家岌岌可危
Look, the country is on edge right now.
新总统愿意为人♥民♥谋利
And this new president has the good will of the people.
大家都不想再有丑闻... 大家需要安定感
Nobody wants another scandal... They want to feel safe.
这又不是我的工作
That's not my damn job.
我又不是给他们当妈
I'm not their mother.
自从那些曝光后 我们网站流量翻了十番
Traffic on our site is up tenfold since all this broke.
看他们要怎么阻止我
Let's see them stop me.
你可是被车撞过的
Says the woman who was run over by a car.
阿曼达 三思而后行
Amanda, think before you do something you're gonna regret.
麦肯齐总统原打算发表全国讲话
President Mackenzie prepared an address to the nation
但还没说完就去世了
but died before she could deliver it in full.
我要找出她没能说出来的一切
I'm gonna find out what she never got to say.
克莱尔说你同他们一样值得信赖
Claire tells me that you're as trustworthy as they come.
而我正需要你这种人
Which is what I need right now.
这个国家需要你这种人
Which is what the country needs.
几个优秀的爱国者
A few good patriots.
多谢夸奖 长官
I'll take the compliment, sir.
现在最紧急的事...
Now, the most pressing issue at this time...
除了我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友 当然就是... 太空了
Besides our Russian friends, of course... is space.
针对参孙的预测
I've filled President Bennett in
我已经全部知会班内特总统了
Ion our prognosis with Samson.
负责牵引小行星的引力牵引机
We have a gravity tractor en route right now
已经步上正轨
to divert the asteroid.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方面还不知道... 目前还不知道
Which Russia knows nothing about... yet.
所以我们要不惜一切代价
Which is why we need to protect
保护引力牵引机
the gravity tractor at all costs.
这很关键
That is the key.
目前唯一需要担心的
The only indication of a threat at this moment
只有几个不确定因素
is from unpredictable elements.
你了解反抗者组织吗
You're familiar with the group RE/SYST?
覆盖全球的地下黑客组织
An underground hacktivist group with international reach
无政♥府♥状态的支持者
and a penchant for anarchy.
是 我很熟悉
Yes, I'm familiar.
我们了解到是他们黑了俄♥罗♥斯♥的主要电网
Well, we've learned they were responsible for hacking key power grids in Russia,
屏蔽了俄方
causing the blackouts that
达瑞斯·坦兹才得以摆脱俄♥罗♥斯♥监控
enabled Darius Tanz to launch the gravity tractor
发射引力牵引机
without detection.
那他们是帮了我们
So they helped us?
哈里斯 这个组织只认钱
Harris, they're a mercenary organization,
只要给钱 什么篓子都愿意捅
willing to create chaos of any kind for the right price.
现在... 现在不能出任何篓子
Now... now is not the time for chaos.
这份档案
A dossier
是我们目前掌握的有关反抗者的情报
on what we know about RE/SYST.
我们认为
From what we understand,
这两人属于当地的领头人团队
these are two of the local leaders.
目前身份不明
Currently unidentified.
他们显然威胁到了当前国♥家♥安♥全♥
They're a clear and present danger to our national security.
这不是什么叛乱 爸
This is not just some rebellion, Dad.
我正在拯救世界
I'm actually trying to save the world.
我们得抓住他们
We need to take them down.
我能信任你吗 哈里斯
Can I count on you, Harris?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
没问题
Yes, you can.
是的 迈克 我当然问过她的朋友了
Yes, Mike, of course I checked with her friends.
我查了她的房♥间 她的东西...
I-I checked her room, her things...
如果有她的消息 打给我
Just call me if you hear from her.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
-反抗者吗 -是的
- RE/SYST? - Yeah.
我不敢相信佐伊
I just can't believe Zoe
竟然会卷进这种事
would get caught up in something like this.
如果她真跟迪伦牵扯上了
If she's involved with Dylan,
不足为奇
believe it.
班内特总统把他们视作恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
President Bennett is treating them as a terrorist cell.
想抓他们
Wants them taken down.
他们在考虑是否要派遣一个战术团队
They're talking about sending in a tactical team.
我们该做什么
What are we gonna do?
我不能用五角大楼的定位系统去定位他们
I can't use Pentagon sat-tech to locate them,
-因为一旦我找到他们... -他们就暴露了
- because if I find them... - You've exposed them internally.
那我们要怎么找他们
So how do we find them?
达瑞斯和反抗者一起发射了引力牵引机
Darius worked with RE/SYST to launch the gravity tractor.
看看他能做什么
See what he can do.
格蕾丝 我们得在其他人之前
We have to get to them, Grace,
找到他们
before anyone else does.
所以 我们来这儿干嘛
So, what is it we're trying to accomplish here?
就一天
We are gonna pretend
让我们假装一切都正常吧
for one day that everything is normal.
我们做些正常人会做的事
We're gonna do what normal people do.
所以...
So...
我们就吃吃饼干...
we're gonna eat cookies...
然后喝喝...
and drink...
根汁汽水
root beer?
玩玩飞盘还有...
Play Frisbee and...
水枪吗
shoot water guns?
正是这样
Exactly.
今天的主题就是开心
Today is all about the fun.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
遗愿清单 说吧
Bucket list. Go.
去趟马丘比丘
Machu Picchu.
骑车穿过普罗旺斯
Biking through Provence.
见见尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森
Meeting Neil deGrasse Tyson.
自己写的书登上纽♥约♥时♥报♥畅销书榜
Having a book on the The New York Times Best Seller list.
在太空做♥爱♥
Sex in space.
-认真的吗 -嗯
- Seriously? - Yeah.
是啊 这可是前无古人的... 除了在电影里
Yeah, it's never been done... only in the movies.
下一个
Next.
好吧
Yeah.
结婚
Getting married.
生两个孩子
Having kids.
一个男孩 一个女孩
A boy and a girl.
再买♥♥个房♥子
And a house.
带一个大院子 再养一条大狗
A big yard and a big ol' dog.
毛掉得到处都是的那种
Yeah, like the kind that sheds everywhere,
蓄一脸邋遢的大胡子
and has a big ol' sloppy beard
直淌水的那种
that's just dripping with water.
别这样
Hey, no.
别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
今天别不开心 今天应该只有快乐
No sad today, only happy.
只是这些事
It's just we're never gonna
我们一件都不可能完成了
get any of those things.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表