剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
-"救世"前情提要 -"反抗者"
- Previously on Salvation... - RE/SYST.
这个黑客组织主动给你发的照片吗
The hacker group sent you the photo unsolicited?
没错
Yeah.
为我的麻烦事 得给点补偿吧
I should get something for my troubles, no?
我深入调查了一下佐伊·巴罗斯
I've done a deep dive on Zoe Barrows.
她加我为好友
She friended me.
我们的父母在约会
Our parents are dating.
-你回来了 -两个条件
- You're back. - Two conditions.
-首先 这里我说了算 -没问题
- First, I'm gonna lead the room. - Done.
另一个呢
And the other thing?
我想知道我到底在做什么
I want to know what I'm really working on.
莫斯科在追捕达瑞斯·坦兹
There's a manhunt for Darius Tanz
和格蕾丝·巴罗斯
and Grace Barrows in Moscow.
他们因谋杀而被通缉
They're wanted for murder.
-克罗夫特教授 -欢迎来莫斯科
- Professor Croft. - Welcome to Moscow.
你没死
You're not dead.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
阿特拉斯是武器项目
Atlas is a weapons program.
是的 只是那武器
Yes, except the weapon
是颗小行星
was an asteroid.
我们让它撞击了俄♥罗♥斯♥
And we crashed it into Russia?
发生这一切之后
Can the United States of America and Russia
美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥还能学会互相信任吗
ever learn to trust each other after all that happened?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人说此次合作
Well, the Russians say there's no deal
必须由格蕾丝和达瑞斯负责
unless Grace and Darius run point on this operation.
看样子俄♥罗♥斯♥人只信任他们
Seems they're the only ones the Russians trust.
但他们也是我们无法信任的
And the only ones we don't.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯 你被捕了
Grace Barrows, you're under arrest.
什么
What?
你违反了洛根法案
For violation of the Logan Act.
除非你希望如此
But only if you want it to.
佐伊
Zoe?
佐伊 感谢上帝是你
Hey, Zoe. Thank God it's you.
我没事 我很好
Yes, I'm fine. I'm okay.
对不起发生了这些事情
I'm so sorry about what happened here.
不过是个很大的误会
It's just a-a huge misunderstanding.
亲爱的 说来话长
Honey, it's a long story.
重要的是我到家了 我很安全
The important thing is that I'm home and I'm safe.
不 你就待在你♥爸♥那里
No, no, no, you stay put at Dad's.
我们早上再谈 好吗
We'll talk in the morning, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸 是我
Hi, Daddy, it's me.
我需要你帮助
I think I need your help.
电磁驱动... 他们说不可能做成
The EmDrive... they said it couldn't be done.
但我们成功了
But we did it.
太美了
It's beautiful.
趁这时候好好欣赏它吧
Let's admire it while we can,
明天它就要被运到发射区了
because tomorrow it moves to the launch bay.
想想看 这个花费了十亿美金
And to think, all it took was a billion dollars,
一台超级计算机 一种极其罕西稀有的太空岩石...
a supercomputer, an extremely rare space rock...
还有一个叛徒教授
And a turncoat professor.
是啊
Yeah.
我还是无法相信克罗夫特还活着
I still can't believe Croft's alive.
他倒是向你致以最诚挚的歉意了
He sent his most sincere apologies, by the way.
我不清楚知道自己没有杀人后
I don't know if I feel better or worse
感觉是更好了还是更糟了
that I'm not a killer.
要说有什么安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
就是俄♥罗♥斯♥人看起来也不是很信任他
the Russians didn't seem particularly enamored with him.
我们能相信他们
And do you think we can trust them
不会欺骗我们吗
not to double-cross us?
这是独一无二的
This is the only one of its kind.
如果他们骗了我们
If anything happens to it,
我们没时间再造一个新的了
we do not have time to build a new one.
这就是为什么我留下了电磁驱动
Which is why the EmDrive stays with me
苔丝存有发射密♥码♥
and the launch codes stay with Tess
直到俄♥罗♥斯♥人和五角大楼都兑现承诺
until I'm satisfied that the Russians
才能公开
and the Pentagon play nice.
明天是个大日子
Big day tomorrow.
做得好 利亚姆
Good work, Liam.
幸好你妈妈和我没有去坐游轮
Good thing your mother and I didn't take that cruise.
就这一颗子弹 是吗
Just the one slug, right?
还有其他人知道吗
Anyone else know about this?
我不知道可以相信谁
I don't know who I can trust.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他带着伯莱塔Px4手♥枪♥
He was carrying a Beretta PX4.
没有序列号♥ 定做的补偿器
No serial number, custom compensator,
六英寸的消音器
six-inch silencer.
意味着什么
Meaning?
这家伙是专业的
The guy was a pro.
如果知道他是谁
If we can I.D. him,
我们也许可以找到他的雇主
we might be able to figure out who hired him.
你当初到底在中♥央♥情报局做什么
What exactly did you do for the CIA?
我也不知道为什么自己会以为 你会回答这个问题
I'm not sure why I thought you'd answer that.
它被加密了
It's encrypted.
我认识一个搞技术的人
I know a guy pretty good with technology.
-他应该可以破解 -我也认识一个人
- He should be able to crack it. - I know a guy, too.
相信我 我认识的人更厉害
Trust me, mine's better.
很抱歉 我... 让你卷入这事
Look, I'm sorry I... brought you into this.
你这样做是对的
You did the right thing.
不少人欠我些人情 我会叫他们来帮忙
I'll cash in some favors.
几小时后 这里不会有血迹 不会有DNA痕迹 也不会有尸体
In a few hours, there'll be no blood, no DNA, no body.
仿佛什么都没有发生
You'll never know anything happened here.
但我知道它发生了
But I will know.
我知道有个男人跑到客厅来要杀我
I'll know a man tried to kill me in my living room.
我是说 我怎么才能不让佐伊知道
I mean, how do I keep that from Zoe?
甚至说我怎么回去工作
H-How do I even go back to work?
你接下来要这么做
Here's what you're gonna do.
你要上楼然后换好衣服
You're gonna go upstairs and get dressed,
就像平日一样
as if it were any other day.
你要把妆画好
You're gonna put on your makeup.
你要走进五角大楼
You're gonna walk into the Pentagon
就像你之前做过成千上万遍的一样
like you've done a thousand times before.
因为其他你也做不了什么
Because there's nothing else you can do.
当你走过那个
When you come across the person
没有想过会再见到你的人的时候
who never expected to see you again,
你就会知道了
you'll know it.
我们可以开始了吗
Well, shall we get started?
首先 国防部长托普洛夫
First, Defense Minister Toporov,
我要感谢你同意
I'd like to thank you for agreeing
美俄之间合作
to this joint effort between Russia and the United States.
不用谢我 谢谢坦兹先生和巴罗斯女士吧
Don't thank me, thank Mr. Tanz and Ms. Barrows.
是他们勇敢的行为
Their courageous actions
促成了这次合作
made this possible.
别担心 部长先生 格蕾丝已经因为完美完成任务
Don't fret, Mr. Minister, Grace has already been given
被誉为美国人的榜样
the standard American pat on the back for a job well done.
对吧 副部长先生
Right, Mr. Deputy Secretary?
坦兹先生 你能先为我们介绍一下这个计划吗
Mr. Tanz, if you please, take us through the plan.
当然可以
Certainly.
首先...
First...
我们把电磁驱动器装在引力牵引机上
we install the EmDrive on the gravity tractor.
然后载入哥利亚二号♥火箭
We then load that onto the Goliath Two rocket.
一旦进入轨道 电磁驱动器就会启动加速
Once in orbit, the EmDrive will initiate thrust,
将引力牵引机推向小行星
and propel the GT to the asteroid.
它到达小行星之后呢
And once it reaches it?
它在其附近飞行
Flies alongside it,
产生引力场使行星脱离
creates a gravitational force that pulls the asteroid
原有轨道
off its trajectory.
这样就不会撞到地球
Just enough to miss our fair planet.
但是为了达成目标
But to accomplish this,
我们必须在72小时内发射
we have to launch within 72 hours.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表