剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
创新不是问为什么 而是问为什么不
Innovation is not about why, it's about why not.
3 2 1
three, two, one.
点火
Ignition.
起飞了
We have liftoff.
拜托
Come on.
快点
Come on!
世界上还是有些美景的
There's still some beauty left in this world.
现在怎么办
What now?
等待 并期待
We wait, and we hope.
16分钟了 还在继续
16 minutes and holding.
能问你点事儿吗
Can I ask you something?
随时都可以
You can always ask.
一百万
A million.
当然 这是一大笔钱
Sure, it's a lot of cheese,
但我们从来不是为了钱
but we've never been about the cheese.
依然不是
We're still not.
老板想要神不知鬼不觉的把密钥
The big boss wanted to slip a stealth root key
放进坦兹系统
into the Tanz system somehow,
这是我们的机会
and this was our opportunity.
我们现在可以跟踪他的一举一动
Now we can track every move he makes,
就从今天起
from this day forward.
二级引擎脱离
Second stage engine cutoff
3 2 1
in three, two, one.
像一只蝴蝶破茧而出
Like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon.
她在这儿
There she is.
卸载完毕 等待您指示
Payload is away, waiting on your command
启动电磁驱动器 长官
to engage EmDrive, sir.
启动
Engage.
收到
Roger.
电磁驱动器的推力了 长官
We have EmDrive thrust, sir.
初始数据看起来不错 电磁驱动器在建立速度场
Initial data looks good. EmDrive is building velocity.
这就是希望
This is hope.
你说的对
You're right.
我们现在可以庆祝了
Now we celebrate.
太棒了
Yes!
恭喜 恭喜
Yes! Yes!
多么美好的夜晚
What a night.
香槟 有人喝吗
Champagne, anyone?
我 我得去找吉莉安
I-I have to go and find Jillian.
去吧
Go.
虽然我很喜欢香槟
Much as I'd love a fancy bottle of bubbly,
但家里还有
I have a meatloaf
肉饼等着我
waiting for me at home.
我爸今天在家做饭
Uh, my father's cooking dinner tonight.
他暂时搬进来住
He kind of moved in for the time being.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该说谢谢的是我
Thank you.
让这一切变为可能
For making all this happen.
肯定还有很多困难
There's still some margin for error up there,
但我只想说 在我们拯救地球微不足道的努力下
but let's just say that today was a good day
今天是个好日子
in our little effort to save planet Earth.
是苔丝
It's Tess.
她找到了呼叫来源
She's located the source of the call.
天哪
Oh, God!
-进了 -你作弊
- Goal! - You cheated!
达瑞斯 怎么了 那是什么
Darius? What? What is it?
苔丝正在定位 谁给刺客
Tess is pinpointing who made that call
打了那通电♥话♥
to the assassin's phone.
电♥话♥是从宾夕法尼亚大道1600号♥打来的
The call came from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
白宫
The White House.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
今天怎么样 佐伊
How was your day, Zoe?
你懂的 和平常一样
You know, the usual.
你呢
You?
和你一样
Same.
我想我这次真的突破自我了
Well, I really think I outdid myself this time.
你不也是 格蕾丝
Don't you, Gracie?
当然 爸爸
You certainly did, Dad.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表