剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 欢迎技术先锋 达瑞斯·坦兹
Ladies and gentlemen, tech pioneer Darius Tanz.
先生 我叫利亚姆·科尔
Sir, my name's Liam Cole.
是麻省理工的学生
I'm a student at MIT.
最多186天 会有小行星与地球相撞
In 186 days, an asteroid's gonna collide with Earth,
到时候大家就死定了
and we're all gonna die.
"救世" 前情提要
Previously on "Salvation"...
你呢
What about you?
你在麻省理工都干些什么拯救世界的大事啊
What important save-the-world work are you doing at MIT?
我在做宇宙的地图
I'm creating a map of space.
克罗夫特教授 我是利亚姆
Professor Croft, it's Liam.
-出现了三个月前没有的现象 -真的吗
- There's something there that was not there three months ago. - Really?
这事必须马上公之于众
People need to see this immediately.
911吗 我的教授失踪了
911? My professor, he disappeared.
我发现了什么 但有些人 有些机构不想让它曝光
I'm onto something that someone, somewhere doesn't want public.
天要塌了
The sky is falling,
可能只有你能做些什么了
and you may be the only person that can do something about it.
-你在国防部管航♥空♥航♥天♥局的事 -有问题吗
- You run DOD point for all things NASA. - Is there a problem?
得看行星杀手逼近地球这事是不是真的
Depends on whether a planet-killing asteroid is heading our way.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯 国防部公共事务官
Grace Barrows, DOD Public Affairs.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
爱多拉德·阿克斯塔教授发现一颗小行星
Dr. Eduard Acosta discovered an asteroid
足以引发灭世级别灾难
large enough to cause an extinction-level event.
有什么计划
So what is the plan?
引力牵引机
A gravity tractor.
靠引力可以使其偏离轨道
That would deflect the asteroid through gravitational pull.
对不起 我从没想过要让你承担这些
I'm sorry. I never wanted to burden you with this.
你确定这有用吗
You're confident this will work?
确定 你不必留下来
Yes. You don't have to stay.
我不能离开 但如果我留下
I can't leave, but if I stay,
... 不能再有秘密
... no more secrets.
今天有个燃烧测试
There was a burn test today.
-进行得怎样 -完美
- And how'd it go? - Perfect.
不确定他们在测试什么 但他们失败了
Not sure what they were testing, but they failed.
这是...
What the...?
达瑞斯 你是对的 政♥府♥的计划不管用
You're right, Darius. The government's plan won't work.
你说现在还没有这种技术
You said the technology doesn't exist yet.
你要是真那么聪明 那就去研究
If you're so damn smart, invent it.
跟我们合作吧
Come work with us.
我东西放哪
Where can I put my stuff?
护照 抗生素 手♥机♥充电器...
Passport, antibiotics, cell phone charger...
还有大使的电♥话♥
and the ambassador's cell number.
有任何问题都可以找他 我跟他有私交
If you have any problems, he's a personal friend.
老妈 我是去非洲 不是木星
Mom, it's Africa, not Jupiter.
可以随时给我打电♥话♥
But I'm just a Skype away.
怎么了
What's happening?
抱歉 我早该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
告诉我什么
Told me what?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
好啦 小心有火
Okay. There's fire here.
抱歉
Sorry.
-做噩梦了 -是
- Bad dream. - Yeah.
看来昨晚没睡好
Bad night, apparently.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah, yeah.
我应该是在沙发上睡过去了
Yeah, I must have just conked out on the couch.
你的生日礼物还在做
I'm still working on your birthday gift.
不过同时呢
But in the meantime,
无麸去乳蛋糕
gluten and dairy-free for the woman
送给这位要一直保持身材的女士
that likes to live on the edge.
宝贝 谢谢你
Thank you, baby.
许个愿
Make a wish.
达瑞斯·坦兹 五角大楼发言人
So Darius Tanz left the embassy ball
还有一个麻省理工的学生一同离开大使♥馆♥舞会
with a Pentagon flack and a kid from MIT,
你觉得背后有隐情
and you think that's a story?
半夜在他的地盘秘密会面
They had a secret meeting in his compound in the middle of the night.
阿曼达 这里是"国会之眼报网"
Amanda, this is Capitol Eyes News. Com,
不是"华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥"
not The Washington Post.
我们没钱做这些无用功
We do not have the money to fund goose chases.
第二天五角大楼有一名员工被杀
A Pentagon employee was murdered the next day.
市警局的线人给我发来他的资料
My guy at Metro police slipped me the file.
他叫沃尔特·卡恩汉 参与卫星行动
His name's Walter Carnahan, he was in satellite operations
有最高权限
with top security clearance.
-验尸报告怎么说 -没有验尸报告
- So what's the autopsy say? - There was none.
有人想掩盖这事
Someone's trying to keep this quiet.
问题是为什么
The question is why?
老大 生日快乐
Happy birthday, boss.
谢谢
Thanks.
徒增年纪罢了
Older but not wiser.
刚给你送来的 不过没留卡片
Delivery just came for you, but there was no card.
秘密追求者吗
Secret admirer?
是啊 你知道的 追我的人早排成排了
Oh, yeah. You know me, got them lining up out the door.
谢谢你送的花
Thank you for the flowers.
什么花
What flowers?
我还要送你点东西
Hey, I, uh, I also got you a little something.
你不必...
You didn't need to...
不
No.
必须的
I did.
A4级安全通行证
A4 security badge.
你送到我心坎里去了
Oh, the way to a woman's heart.
你要加入那个任务
If you're gonna be on the task force,
必须要有最高权限
you need the highest level clearance.
这样我就能告诉你一切
So I can tell you everything.
格蕾丝 火箭测试失败了
The rocket test failed, Grace.
之前我不能说
I couldn't tell you before,
不过现在...
but now...
没有秘密了
No more secrets.
真的吗
No more secrets?
那...
So...
你的生日晚餐
Your birthday dinner.
我们之前过去曾经计划的来着
You know, once upon a time, we had plans.
你刚给了我最高权限
Well, you just gave me the highest level clearance.
要有人察觉咱俩的关系这事就有点...
What would it look like if anyone thought we were...?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我们要维持同事关系 可是...
We need to keep this professional, but...
咱俩可以工作会餐
We could have a professional dinner.
可以吗 是吗
Could we? Really?
来嘛 我可不想让你孤零零地过生日
Come on, I don't want you to be alone on your birthday.
我也不想
Me, neither.
请进
Yeah?
他们在等你开会
They're ready for you.
大家都知道了 火箭测试失败
As we're all aware, the rocket test failed.
我们来不及送引力牵引机上去
We can't launch a gravity tractor up to the asteroid
改变目标小行星运行轨道
in time to divert it off its path.
不过 地球防御组有一个可行的备选方案
But our planetary defense team has a viable alternative plan.
斯特劳斯博士
Dr. Strauss.
谢谢 副部长
Thank you, Deputy Secretary.
经评估
After reviewing the alternatives,
我们认为该方案是眼下的次佳选择
we believe that this is the next best option.
IO探测飞船
The IO Probe.
属美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局
A NASA spacecraft
目前在绕木星轨道环行
currently orbiting Jupiter.
该方案具体操作是 使其偏离木星轨道
The plan would be to redirect it from Jupiter's orbit,
并撞击小行星
and propel it into the asteroid.
其冲击力能使小行星的运行轨道恰好偏离地球
The impact could alter its trajectory just enough for it to miss Earth.
朝飞驰的火车扔火箭 胆子真大
Throwing rocks at an oncoming train, a bold strategy.
不得不服你了
I'll be right behind you.
你对这个计划有意见吗
You have an issue with this plan?
是的 一个字
Yes. In a word,
糟透了... 其实是三个字
it stinks... That's two words, actually.
我们的地球队长漏了一点
What Captain Planet here fails to mention is that a high-velocity
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表