剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I understand Ahmed Al Ahmadi is still a threat?
据我所知艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪仍有威胁
Yes, but he's so elusive, as you know.
是 但你也知道 他神出鬼没
It's a shame you weren't able to capture him.
很可惜你没能抓到他
Well...
好吧
I believe that the opportunity
我相信机会
will present itself to the next president,
会自己跑到下任总统手中
whomever he may be.
无论总统是谁
If Will Conway wins the office,
如果威尔·康威胜选
I can assure you that'll be a top priority.
我可以向你保证那会成为当务之急
This terror has got to stop.
这恐怖氛围得停止了
I've taken enough of your time.
我已经占用你们太多时间了
Mark, I just want to play something for you.
马克 我想放点东西给你听
It'll only take a moment.
只要一会儿
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders,
要是安德伍德往边境派兵
I'll be the first to tell them not to listen.
我第一个站出来让军人抗命
If the President of the United States gives orders like that,
如果美国总统下达那种命令
you put him out of his--
你就让他早死...
Okay. I don't need to hear anymore.
行 不必再听了
Oh, but, Mark...
但 马克
it gets so much better.
后面更精彩
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表