剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
access to some numbers that we don't.
我们接触不到的数据
When I get them, you'll get them.
如果我有 你也会有
We're worried. Hang in there.
我们很担心 坚持住
I'll touch base with you after the three o'clock wave.
等过了3点这一波我再跟你联♥系♥
If you could all just give me a moment, please. Thank you.
请让我单独待会儿 谢谢
You better head over to the ballroom.
你最好去宴会厅
One of us should make an appearance.
我们其中一人应该到场
Sir, the day has finally arrived.
先生 这一天终于到了
Yes, and let's see just how long this day lasts.
是啊 让我们看看这一天有多长吧
Imagine my surprise when the NSA called me
想像一下国安局给我打电♥话♥问
about Muhammed Kalabi just...
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比的事时我有多惊讶吧
moments before you did.
你的电♥话♥随后就到
Situation is still unfolding.
情况还在发展
On Election Day?
在选举日
Francis...
弗兰西斯
it's been quite a journey working with you.
跟你共事真是一段独特的经历
Kalabi slipped into the country,
卡拉比溜进了国内
and he's planning a terrorist attack
他正策划着一起针对
against a voting center in Tennessee.
田纳西某个投票中心的恐怖袭击
And that is a terrifying proposition.
这种说法太吓人了
Well, I may need you to stay around
我需要你在白宫
the White House a bit longer, Cathy,
再多待一阵 凯茜
until this situation is resolved.
直到事态平息
Of course.
好的
I was only saying...
我只是说
it's been a good run.
这一路以来很不错了
As if she could ever get under my skin.
说得像她能激怒我似的
I don't need to get to the party just yet.
我现在还不用去宴会
Sweaty palms, eager to pay me their last respects.
人们伸着汗涔涔的手想要最后一次向我致敬
When what they really want to do to show their respect
但他们真正想用的致敬方式
is to empty their bullets in my body,
是把所有子弹都射向我
just to make sure that I'm dead.
确保我死得透透的
Patti, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
帕特 抱歉让你久等了
Miss Harvey was just telling me
哈维女士刚刚告诉我
that there's been a change in the schedule.
日程安排有变
Yes, unfortunately, we're in a bit of an emergency.
是啊 很不幸现在出现了紧急情况
But I hope it will be resolved soon.
但我希望能尽快解决
Tom, hello.
汤姆 你好
You know Mr. Yates, don't you? Yes,
你认识耶茨先生吧 认识
we met at the convention.
党代会上见过
So LeAnn will be at the hotel.
莉安会在酒店
She can reach me
要是你觉得
if you feel I need to be there sooner rather than later.
我应该早点而不是晚点过去的话 她会联♥系♥我
In case it's later...
万一是晚点过去
I want you to think four years down the road.
我希望你考虑一下四年后
I'm sorry? They trust you.
你说什么 他们信赖你
Four years is no time.
四年可转瞬即逝
We have a car waiting.
有辆车在等您
So we're shaking hands today?
我们今天还握手了
I think it's best we keep it like that.
我们还是保持那样最好
Well, shake it like you mean it.
要握得像真格的一样
How's that?
这样如何
So you want me to just head over to the ballroom?
你希望我直接去宴会厅吗
No.
不
No.
不
I do like looking at you across a large room.
我确实喜欢穿过大房♥间看你
Victory.
胜利
This is for when you win.
你赢的话用这份
I wrote a concession speech as well.
败选演说我也写了一份
With increased security at polling places across the country,
全国上下的投票点都加强了安保
will fewer Americans vote for the president this year
今年进行投票的美国人
than in any election in recent memory?
会不会比以往都少
Particular attention is being paid to typical battleground states,
尤其受关注的是典型的摇摆州
Ohio and Pennsylvania,
俄亥俄和宾夕法尼亚
where voter turnout has become a central issue
在这些州 投票人数成了核心问题
that could make all the difference in this historic election.
这可能决定本次历史性大选的结果
You know, if turnout is low in Philadelphia...
费城的投票率如果很低
the Underwoods are going under.
安德伍德夫妇就输定了
You need a better in than that.
你得想个更好的开场白
You look like you've been chewed up and shit out twice today.
你看起像是被折腾得不轻
Seems like you're having trouble focusing.
似乎难以集中精力
You ever see a doctor about that?
你看过医生吗
What?
什么
Oh, 'cause I feel pretty comfortable diagnosing you
因为我自信可以诊断你是
with too much on your fucking mind.
心事太重了
Let me get you something real. I'm celebrating.
我请你喝一杯吧 我在庆祝
Two Oban.
两杯奥本威士忌
Celebrating what?
庆祝什么
You know Tom Hammerschmidt's long lead team?
你知道汤姆·汉默施密特的长♥期♥调查组吧
You're looking at the newest member.
你面前的这位是新加入的成员
That guy never gives up.
那人真是永不放弃
I tell you what he's up to, feed him things from you.
我告诉你他想干什么 你给他提供消息
Don't you think it's a little late for quid pro quo?
现在谈交换条件 有点晚了吧
The Underwoods could still win.
安德伍德夫妇仍有胜算
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
Either way, you still have a couple more months.
无论如何 你都还有几个月
Yeah.
也对
I'll land somewhere.
我会找到地方落脚的
Your phone.
你的电♥话♥
Can somebody give me a second today, you know?
今天有人能让我消停一会儿吗
Shit. Excuse me.
该死 失陪一下
Hello?
你好
...while reports are coming in
有报告称...
of a possible attack at a Knoxville voting center.
诺克斯维尔一投票中心可能发生了袭击
Now, let's take a live look...
我们来看看直播...
Tennessee? What's going on in Tennessee?
田纳西州 田纳西怎么了
...it's a very chaotic scene at the moment.
目前场面非常混乱
What?
什么
...there's a lot happening right now.
目前情况很复杂
Police are... are, of course,
当然 警方正在
trying to keep everyone calm and safe here.
试图安抚民众 并保证大家的安全
And we will bring you...
我们将为您带来
Where the hell were you?
你到底去哪了
Tennessee. What the hell's going on in Tennessee?
田纳西 田纳西到底怎么回事
Muhammed Kalabi,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉比
the ICO guy from Syria who burned the effigy.
叙利亚哈里发国的 烧肖像的那个
What's the plan?
有什么计划
I stand before you this evening as vice presidential candidate,
今晚我站在你们面前 作为副总统候选人
as the First Lady of the United States,
作为美国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and most of all... as a citizen of this great country.
最重要的 也作为这个伟大国家的一名公民
Despite the violent incident at the voting center in Knoxville,
虽然诺克斯维尔投票中心发生了暴♥力♥事件
which the president is attending to as we speak,
此时此刻 总统正在进行处理
we want to assure anyone who's considering not voting
我们想向任何在考虑不投票的各位保证
that it is not only safe to vote, it is your duty to do so.
现在投票不仅是安全的 更是你们的责任
It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat.
不管你是民♥主♥党人
It doesn't matter if you're a Republican.
还是共和党人
Our nation needs you to vote today.
我们的国家需要你们今天去投票
Violence cannot beget apathy.
暴♥力♥不能导致冷漠
We must make our voices heard.
我们必须发声
Seth!
赛斯
Witnesses report an FBI and Homeland presence
有目击者称 诺克斯维尔投票中心
at the Knoxville voting center.
出现了联调局和国安局的人
Do you believe this is ICO-related?
你觉得这事跟哈利发国有关吗
Seth, please! Come on.
赛斯 拜托
And the FBI isn't talking. Neither are you, Gina.
联调局没有回应 你也别乱说 吉娜
This isn't a presser, because I didn't schedule one.
这可不是发布会 我并没做相关安排
We're just trying to find out That's two, Gina.
我们只想知道 两次了 吉娜
If you're looking for a strikeout, I'm happy to oblige.
如果你想三振出局 我很乐意效劳
No? Good.
不想吗 很好
There's no questions at this time.
目前不接受提问
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表