剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
What did the girl say to you?
那女孩对你说了什么
She said she hopes I die and that you become the president.
她说她希望我死 而你当上总统
I want a woman in the White House.
我希望一个女人入主白宫
We need you to implicate yourself in the death of Zoe Barnes.
我们需要你让自己跟佐伊·巴恩斯的死挂上钩
I don't think your husband should be front and center.
我不觉得你丈夫该做主导
What I want is for Francis Underwood to go to jail.
我只想让弗兰西斯·安德伍德进监狱
I'm guilty.
我有罪
I killed Zoe Barnes.
我杀了佐伊·巴恩斯
You have all used me far long enough.
你们都已经利用我太久了
So I shall resign the office of President of the United States.
所以我将辞去美国总统一职
You made me look absolutely ridiculous.
你让我把丑出尽了
No! Claire. Illprepared and ignorant.
不 克莱尔 毫无准备 稀里糊涂
We're a few hours away from my official resignation...
离我的正式辞职只有几小时了
and you still have not agreed to pardon me.
而你还没答应赦免我
I was going over our list for vice president.
我在看副总统的名单
A lot of the people I spoke to suggested me.
我问过的许多人都说我最合适
It's hard to know who to trust these days.
如今真难知道能相信谁
If she doesn't pardon me...
如果她不赦免我
I'll kill her.
我就杀了她
My turn.
该我了
Stop. Claire Hale. Stop!
站住 克莱尔·黑尔 站住
"I'd like to fry her eyeballs.
"我想炸了她的眼球
If no one else steps up to kill the president, I will.
如果没有别人敢杀了总统 我就去
I'd enjoy it."
还当做一份美差"
A tweet out of North Dakota.
这是一条北达科他州的推文
What else?
还有吗
"God never intended a woman to rule this land.
"上帝从未想要一个女人统治这片土地
She is the anti-Christ.
她是反基♥督♥
And a Jew." A Jew?
还是犹太人" 犹太人
Do we really need to hear all of this? Yes.
我们真有必要听这些吗 是的
An unpublished editorial.
一篇未发表的社论
Someone pointing a gun at your likeness.
有个人拿枪指着你的肖像
Lots of other online stuff, including a...
网上还有好多这种东西 包括
contest...
一个比赛
For?
比什么
For the most creative way to kill you.
比最有创意的杀你的办法
And the winner?
哪种方法赢了
Rather not say, ma'am.
我不太想说 女士
I want to hear. Just hand me the report, Rick.
我想听 把报告给我 里克
It involves, essentially, skinning you.
基本上是 把你剥皮
Cutting your body into dozens of pieces
把你的身体切成数块
and arranging them in the shape of the American flag.
然后摆成美国国旗的形状
Flesh for the white stripes, blood for the red.
肉做白条 血做红条
What else?
还有吗
Lot of threats involving the C-word, ma'am.
很多包含C打头词的威胁 女士
Lots and lots of the C-word, unfortunately.
好多好多C打头的那个词 很不幸
You mean Claire? It's a long list.
是"克莱尔"吗 单子很长
If you really want me to, I'll--
如果您真想听 那我...
Listen, I am not the first president to face threats.
我不是第一个遭遇威胁的总统
I know with Francis, sometimes there were several a day.
我知道弗兰西斯那时 一天里能有好多
Is it about the same
情况差不多吗
what we're dealing with here?
我们现在面临的威胁
It's...
这...
significantly up.
数量明显上升
By how much?
上升多少
There are roughly four times as many threats
你上任以来 每天收到的威胁
on any given day since you took office.
大概是之前的四倍
Now it's twice that since Francis died.
而弗兰西斯死后又翻了一番
I thought everyone loves a widow.
我以为大家都喜欢寡妇呢
Not if she's also Commander-in-Chief, I guess.
如果她还是三军统帅可能就不喜欢了吧
These are not rational people, Madam President.
这些人并不理智 总统女士
But, ma'am, as far as today's threat,
但女士 就今天的威胁而言
regarding your first scheduled appearance--
关于你的第一次公开露面
We're canceling the appearance.
我们要取消
We're not canceling.
我们不能取消
It's a military base.
那是军事基地
That's got to be the safest place on Earth for a president.
那对于总统该是世界上最安全的地方了
An anonymous soldier has made a serious threat--
一个身份未知的士兵做出了严重威胁...
"To shoot me in the cunt
"要代表全美国
on behalf of the United States of America."
给我的屄♥♥来一枪"
Yes, Mark, I heard.
是的 马克 我听说了
The threat's unconfirmed.
这个威胁并未证实
He says he's among those shipping out today.
他说他是今天出征的士兵之一
Anyone can claim that.
谁都能这么说
And that you have no right waging war in Syria.
还说你无权向叙利亚宣战
You, in particular.
尤其是你
I think we stay away. Rick, don't you agree?
我们还是别去了 里克 你说是吧
There's no proof the threat is credible. Isn't that right, Rick?
并无证据表明这威胁可信 是吧 里克
Our intelligence division is investigating,
我们的情报部门正在调查
and the advance team is already there,
先遣队已经去了
but it'll take at least a day
但至少要一天
to comb through that base.
才能把基地查一遍
I think what the vice president says is the best course.
我认为副总统的提议是最佳选择
Maybe by tomorrow you could--
或许到明天 你就能...
Tomorrow is the fifth of July.
明天就不是独♥立♥日了
Yes, ma'am. So what do you suggest I do?
是 女士 那你说我怎么办
Wish the nation a happy belated birthday?
祝大家迟到的国♥庆♥节快乐吗
Our only concern is your safety--
我们只是担心你的安全...
We're not cancelling.
不能取消
I am sending those soldiers onto a battlefield.
我要让那些士兵上战场
The first female president of the United States
美国史上第一位女性总统
is not gonna keep her mouth shut on the Fourth of fucking July.
才不要在7月4日这天被人吓得说不出话
Lieutenant General Gallagher would understand.
盖拉格中将也能理解的
I could appear instead.
我可以替你出席
Speak for you. Stop.
替你讲话 停下
Is it my safety that concerns you,
你担心的是我的安全
or my potential endorsement of Gallagher?
还是我可能背书盖拉格
Your safety first, of course.
当然是你的安全第一
But singling her out, that's a provocation.
但单提她 这是挑衅
And so?
那又如何
I can't provoke them?
我就不能刺♥激♥下他们吗
You're forwarding a candidate the Shepherds are against,
你在支持一个谢泼德家族反对的
in their home state.
家乡州候选人
After months of negotiation. This is not a negotiation,
经过了数月的协商 这不是协商
this is an ultimatum. Sign the bill or what?
这是最后通牒 签署法案 否则
Or what, Mark?
否则什么 马克
When Francis was looking to finance his foundation,
弗兰西斯想给他的基金会拉资助时
why did you point him towards Bill and Annette?
你为什么给他介绍了比尔和安奈特
I didn't. Raymond Tusk arranged it.
我没有 是雷蒙德·塔斯克安排的
Or maybe they reached out to him?
也或者是他们联♥系♥了他
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I-- What does it matter? They're working with you now.
有什么关系呢 他们现在跟你合作了
I need to meet with the Shepherds directly.
我要直接见谢泼德兄妹
Madam President.
总统女士
I'll see them before my appearance at the base.
我去基地前先见他们一面
You can't. I what?
不行 什么
I'll let them know.
我会通知他们的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're due at the base by 4:45,
您4:45要到基地
which will have you back here by 8:30.
然后8:30回来这里
The fireworks show begins right after nine.
烟火秀9点过后开始
And the Examiner would love your okay on the photos.
《纽约观察家》想请您过下这些照片
Is there any progress on the source of the sound?
那个声音的来源查出什么进展了吗
The GSA is still looking into it.
总务管理局还在调查
They're checking the floorboards above and below,
他们在检查楼上楼下的地板
in case there's I don't want to wait anymore.
以防... 我不想再等了
Please tell the executive housekeeper
请转告行政管家
I'd like the former president's belongings packed up.
把前总统的东西收拾好
I'll have it taken care of.
我会去处理的
It's not true what he told you all those years ago.
他多年前对你们说的那句话是不对的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表