剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
What's the matter?
怎么了
There's something wrong with the numbers in the precincts
我们今天早上得到的一些选区的数字
that we're getting from this morning. They don't match up.
有些问题 它们并不相符
It's never happened before in South Carolina.
这在南卡罗莱纳从没发生过
Well, you have nothing to say about that?
你没什么要说的吗
I'm sure the numbers are wrong.
我相信是搞错了
You don't believe that for a second.
你才不那么想呢
I can't win with you.
我说不过你
No matter what I say.
不管我说什么
How many times did you walk me home?
你送我回家过几次
What?
什么
I don't know. Probably a handful.
不知道 大概就几次吧
No, it wasn't a handful.
不 并不是几次
It was 18... in a month.
一个月有18次
It was on my way home.
我顺路
And what are you saying? Nothing. It was on my way home.
你什么意思 没什么 我正好顺路
No, it wasn't just on your way home.
不 不是顺路
We tried to go to the Museum of Fine Arts.
我们想去艺术博物馆
It was closed. It was freezing that day. Yeah.
但那儿关门了 那天很冷 对
And this was on in your room. It was.
你房♥间里播着这部电影 是的
And I asked you to kiss me. I made you kiss me.
我让你吻我 我逼你吻我
No, you didn't make me kiss you. I wanted to kiss you.
不 你没有逼我吻你 我想吻你的
And anyway, I knew we were
不管怎样 我知道我们
gonna spend the rest of our lives together.
会携手共度余生
And we are.
是的
No regrets, no matter what.
无论如何 绝不后悔
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
What do you mean by that, "No matter what"?
你那是什么意思 "无论如何"
You think we're gonna lose? No!
你觉得我们会输 不
No.
不
Are we together?
我们是一起的吗
Yes, we're together. No matter what--
是的 我们是一起的 无论如何
No, not "No matter what." Are we together?
不 没有"无论如何" 我们是一起的吗
We're together, Francis.
我们是一起的 弗兰西斯
Then don't ever bring up losing around me again.
那就再不要跟我提起失败了
That's the boy. Thank you, Mr. Keyes.
是那个男孩 谢谢 凯耶斯先生
What kind of an outfit is this, anyway?
这是家什么公♥司♥
Are we an insurance company
我们是保险公♥司♥
or just a bunch of dim-witted amateurs
还是一群给那种白♥痴♥
to write a policy on a mug like that?
开保单的弱智
Now, wait a minute, Keyes. I don't rate this beef.
等一下 凯耶斯 他不是我评估的
The turnout in Philly is lower than they're saying.
费城的投票率比他们说的要低
How much lower? 30% in our key precincts.
低多少 我们的关键选区低30%
Thirty? How?
30 怎么会这样
It's not just Pennsylvania. People aren't voting.
不只是宾州 大家都没来投票
Their people, our people.
他们的人 我们的人
Wait. If Conway's got Pennsylvania,
等等 如果康威拿下了宾州
then he's got Ohio.
那他也会拿下俄亥俄
If he's got Ohio, then we lose.
如果他拿下俄亥俄 我们就输了
How did this happen? I'll tell them.
这是怎么发生的 我去告诉他们
That is one thing you are not doing.
这件事不用你做
That was all there was to it.
都办妥了
Nothing had slipped, nothing had been overlooked.
没有疏忽 没有忽略
There was nothing to give us away.
没有什么会暴露我们
And yet, Keyes,
然而 凯耶斯
as I was walking down the street to the drugstore,
当我沿街走去药店时
suddenly it came over me that everything would go wrong.
我突然意识到一切都会出错
It sounds crazy, Keyes,
这听起来有点疯狂 凯耶斯
but it's true, so help me.
但这是真的 帮我
I couldn't hear my own footsteps.
我甚至听不到自己的脚步声
It was the walk of a dead man.
就好像一具行尸
That was the longest night I ever lived through, Keyes.
那是我度过最长的一夜 凯耶斯
And the next day was worse when the story broke in the papers.
第二天事情见报后 就更糟了
They started talking about it at the office.
他们开始在办公室里谈论
And the day after that, when you started digging into it.
第三天 你开始调查
I kept my hands in my pockets
我一直把手揣在口袋里
because I thought they were shaking.
因为我以为它们在颤抖
I put on dark glasses so people couldn't see my eyes,
我戴了深色眼镜好让别人看不到我的眼睛
then I took them off again
然后我又把眼镜摘了
so they wouldn't get to wondering why I wore them.
他们就不会好奇我为什么要戴了
I tried to hold myself together but... Thank you.
我努力想振作起来 但是... 谢谢
...I could feel my nerves pulling me to pieces.
我能感觉到我的神经在崩溃
Get me Sally Ann
给我接南卡罗莱纳
in the Cherokee County clerk's office in South Carolina.
切诺基县书♥记♥官萨莉·安
I'll hold.
我等着
They overestimated the turnouts in Pennsylvania by 30%.
他们把宾州的投票率高估了30%
Hi, y'all.
你好啊
Well, now, do not call me "Sir."
不要叫我"阁下"
This is Francis Underwood.
我是弗兰西斯·安德伍德
We've known each other too long for that.
我们认识这么久了 不用来这套
So, Sally, how was turnout today?
那么 萨莉 今天的投票率怎么样
Well, I was just really actually looking for Cherokee County.
我就想知道切诺基郡的数据
Yes, I just wanted to hear it for myself.
是的 我只是想亲耳听到
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
And we send our love to Henry and the boys.
代我们跟亨利和孩子们问好
Goodbye.
再见
It's low. What do you mean, "low"?
有点低 你说"低"是什么意思
Low.
就是很低
I was thinking about that anklet.
我刚在想那条脚链
And what are you thinking about now?
你现在在想什么
I'm all through thinking, baby.
我不想再想了 宝贝
I just came to say goodbye.
我只是过来说再见
Goodbye? Where are you going?
再见 你要去哪
You're the one that's going, baby. Not me.
要走的是你 宝贝 不是我
I'm getting off the trolley car right at this corner.
我要在这个街角下电车
Suppose you stop being fancy. Let's have it, whatever it is.
别卖♥♥关子了 不管是什么 直说吧
All right, I'll tell you.
好吧 我来告诉你
Friend of mine's got a funny theory...
我一个朋友有个有趣的理论
You know what this means, don't you?
你知道这意味着什么 是吧
This is our house.
这是我们的地盘
We are not leaving.
我们绝不会离开
The last stop's a cemetery.
终点站是个墓地
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表