剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
and you dare come here and ask me this?
你还敢跑来跟我说这话
I've often hated your guts,
我经常恨你恨得牙根痒
but I have to admit, I'll miss you.
但我承认 我会怀念你的
Oh, Bob, in case you've forgotten,
鲍勃 别忘了
the Senate is Democratic.
参议院是民♥主♥党的
I won't be leaving anytime soon. Oh, not you.
我短时间内不会走人的 不是你
Me. I'm getting too old for this.
是我 我已经干不动了
What?
什么
A House without Bob Birch? It will be unrecognizable.
众议院离了鲍勃·博奇不得面目全非了
I feel like it already is. God...
我觉得已经是这样了 天呐
Was it always this dirty?
一直都是这么肮脏的吗
That's impossible.
那不可能
Were the men before us any more moral?
我们的先辈就要更干净些吗
Any more worthy of the power and position
更配得上他们所处的位置
that they had found themselves in?
和所拥有的权力吗
Any more capable of doing a single goddamn thing for the public?
更有能力为公众牟利吗
Well, yes and no.
也是 也不是
History has a way of looking better than it was.
历史总是看上去比实际上要好
Or perhaps Shakespeare was right.
或许莎士比亚是对的
We're all just madmen leading the blind.
我们都是疯子给瞎子带路
Ms. Lee. This is Seth Grayson, from the White House.
李女士 我是白宫的赛斯·格雷森
Yeah, thank you for taking my call.
谢谢你接我的电♥话♥
I just had a question.
我就是有个问题
There, uh... there was a reporter.
有个记者
Give me a second. Let me just check my notes.
等一下 我查查我的笔记
Name's Sean Jeffries.
叫肖恩·杰弗瑞斯
Yeah, he's working on a story about the donor list,
对 他在做一篇捐赠名单的报道
around the time of the president's transplant.
就是总统接受移植期间的事
I was wondering if you could come in
不知你能不能来一趟
and we can coordinate our response.
我们好协调一下回应
Ms. Lee, we don't want people to think
李女士 我们不希望大家认为
that the president got preferential treatment.
总统得到了特殊待遇
Jesus.
天呐
What the hell did you give me, Mac?
你给了我什么啊 麦卡
Jesus.
天啊
What the hell did you give me, Mac?
你给了我什么啊 麦卡
I had a tip on where that Slugline story came from.
我有关于头条网爆料来源的消息
You should have called me.
你该打给我的
That wouldn't have stopped it.
那也阻止不了什么
Is that why you're here? No, I got something else.
你是为这事而来吗 不 我有别的消息
Tell me.
说吧
I'd like to talk to the vice president about it.
我想跟副总统聊聊
That's not possible.
那不可能
Everything goes through me.
一切都要经过我
Well, I didn't have a chance to explain myself.
我之前没机会解释清楚
That's too bad.
太可惜了
What's she like?
她什么样
She doesn't suffer fools and she doesn't give second chances.
她不忍♥受愚蠢 也不给人第二次机会
Well, if you can't get me in to talk to her again,
如果你不能让我再跟她见面
I'll find some other way.
我会另想办法
You're in over your head.
你冲昏头了
Tell me what you know or move along.
要么告诉我你知道什么 要么滚蛋
No.
不
We don't, Mr. Hammerschmidt.
我们没有 汉默施密特先生
Whatever information you have...
不管你掌握了什么信息
Don't call me again.
别再打给我了
I was concerned I was out of line the other night.
我还担心我那天晚上说错话了
You might have been.
或许吧
I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'm saying sometimes.
对不起 我有时候口不择言
Forget it.
算了
Hey, hang on a second.
等一下
I need to tell you how I'm feeling.
我需要告诉你我的想法
The nation needs you, Mr. President.
国家需要你 总统先生
We all need you. We're done for today.
我们都需要你 今天就到这儿吧
No. No?
不 不
No. Why don't you want to hear what I'm trying to tell you?
不 你为什么不愿听我想说的话
Listen. You... enough.
听着 你...够了
I love you. You need to know that.
我爱你 你得知道
I'm only here to protect you. You need to calm down.
我只是想保护你 你得冷静下来
What's wrong with you? Why don't you wanna hear
你是怎么了 你为什么不愿听
what I'm telling you? There is nothing wrong with me.
我想说的话 我没怎么
But you need to go home.
但你得回家了
You reached out to me. You brought me in. I...
是你找我的 是你叫我来的
Enough.
够了
I'm sorry. He's out.
对不起 他不在
I'll come back later.
我回头再来
Whatever it is, I can give it to him.
不管是什么 我可以转交给他
You can trust me to hand it over, Doug.
你可以托给我转交的 道格
You weren't directed to follow Tom Yates. Yes, I was.
没叫你跟踪汤姆·耶茨啊 有的
According to the president, everyone needs to be watched.
总统说要监视每个人
Tom's not even here anymore.
汤姆都不在这里了
Francis asked you to follow him?
弗兰西斯叫你跟踪他的吗
I'm concerned about someone.
我担心一个人
Laura Moretti.
劳拉·莫雷蒂
I know about her... and her husband.
我知道她 和她丈夫的事
Your behavior shows poor judgment, Doug,
你的行为是判断不佳的表现 道格
and could be a liability for the president.
而且可能连累总统
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Give these to Francis when he gets back.
等弗兰西斯回来把这给他
I can get you immunity.
我可以给你拿到豁免权
You just need to tell the truth.
你只需要讲出真话
Confirm that all of Walker's testimony is true.
确认沃克的证词都是真的
You don't have to do it.
你不需要这么做
No, Maureen, I want this on the record.
不 莫琳 我要公开说
How dare you betray the Underwoods like this?
你怎么能这么背叛安德伍德夫妇
We're done here, Congressman.
我们说完了 议员
Well, thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽时间
So you're prepared,
请你准备好
a subpoena will be coming soon from the Judiciary Committee.
司法委员会很快会签发传票
Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士
Do you wanna come in?
你想进去吗
I'm the reason your husband's dead.
是我导致了你丈夫的死
I forced the Secretary of Health and Human Services...
我逼迫卫生和人类服务部部长
to put Francis Underwood in front of him on the donor list.
把弗兰西斯·安德伍德插在捐赠名单上他之前
I understand if you think I'm a monster.
如果你觉得我是禽兽我也能理解
But I'd do it again.
但我不后悔
To save the president, I'd do anything.
为了救总统 我愿不惜一切
You really think that I didn't know, Doug?
你真觉得我不知道吗 道格
The timing gave it away.
是时机暴露了
Come on. Come on in.
来吧 快进屋
What did you think was going on here?
你以为是怎么回事
I'm not fucking you because I like you.
我♥操♥你不是因为我喜欢你
I'm fucking you because I hate you.
我♥操♥你是因为我恨你
Get out.
出去
Get out of my car.
滚出我的车
Get the fuck out of my car.
快滚出我的车
Get out!
滚
What did Macallan give you?
麦卡伦给了你什么
I don't know what you're talking about. I heard you.
我不知道你在说什么 我听见你说话了
You got something from him.
他给了你什么东西
What do you mean you heard me?
什么叫"你听见我说话了"
Were you watching me, too?
你还在监视我吗
Who was he to you?
他是你什么人
Want a drink?
喝一杯吗
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Oh, right.
对了
I was with him.
我和他睡过
When I was young and shouldn't have been with him.
我还年轻 不该跟他睡的时候
What gets you off, Doug?
你喜欢什么 道格
Anything?
有吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表