剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The general talked about killing the president.
将军竟然说要杀死总统
That, along with Conway's outburst on the plane--
再加上康威在飞机上的爆发
That sounds worse than it was.
这么说好像夸大了实际情况
No, that sounds exactly as bad as it was.
不 实际情况就是这么严重
What's surprising to me is...
让我觉得惊讶的是
the campaign couldn't get their hands around this.
选举团队竟然应对不过来
I mean, Harry Marshall is as good as they come, but--
哈里·马歇尔已经很厉害了
First they denied, and then they equivocated--
他们先是否认 接着又模棱两可
I mean, that's just, like, ridiculous.
这简直太荒唐了
You just come out,
你站出来
"I apologize. We misspoke."
"我道歉 我们说错话了"
Everybody knows the drill here.
所有人都知道这套路
And it's not like the Republicans rushed in
共和党人也没有冲过去帮他们
to save the day either.
力挽狂澜
Off message throughout. They got quiet.
完全不谈正题 他们默不作声
Which I will never understand.
这一点我怎么也想不通
Will Conway was a rising star in the party.
威尔·康威可是党内冉冉升起的新星
Look, it's hard to compete with the Underwood machine.
怎么能跟安德伍德政♥治♥机器相匹敌呢
God. Let's not do the whole "black helicopters" crazy stuff.
天啊 我们别再说这些"阴谋占领"的疯话了
It's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Look, we need to accept Underwood won the election.
我们得接受安德伍德赢得大选这一事实
People need to accept the outcome and move on.
公众得接受这个结果 继续前进
I'm gonna agree with Van.
我同意范的观点
I think we need to take a moment to appreciate the Constitution.
我觉得我们应该感激宪法
And in the end, as we all know,
我们都知道 到最后
it came down to the Electoral College.
还是由选举人团决定
You don't have to say the words, Governor.
你不用说那句话 州长
I think I do.
我应该说
Congratulations, Mr. President Elect.
恭喜 当选总统先生
There's no script for this one?
这次没有稿子吗
Country first, sir.
国家第一 先生
I'm glad to hear you say that, Will.
我很高兴你这么说 威尔
I want to start to help the country heal again.
我想帮这个国家愈合
Are we done?
说完了吗
We are done. But Will...
说完了 但是威尔
I would very much like to show the country
我很想向国家展示
that our two parties can work together.
我们两党可以齐心协作
So I was hoping that you might consider
我希望你考虑
becoming my transportation secretary.
做我的运输部长
I think it would send a powerful message
如果你同意加入我的内阁
if you agreed to join my cabinet.
会发出一个强有力的信♥号♥♥
You think I'd...
你觉得我能
make a good... transportation secretary?
当好运输部长吗
Yes.
没错
That's what you give the congressman from nowhere.
这是开给无名议员的条件
I'll be declining.
我会拒绝的
Well, I'm so sorry to hear that, Will.
听到你这么说真是太遗憾了 威尔
And I wanted to wish you the very best.
我想祝你一切顺利
You and your wishes can go fuck yourselves!
去你的 去你的祝福
What do I do now?
我现在做什么
...everyone thought it would happen.
所有人都以为威尔会赢
No one thought that Underwood would win again...
没人想到安德伍德还能赢
I don't know.
我不知道
Acknowledging defeat is never easy.
承认失败从来都不容易
Doing it in public is a living hell.
在公众面前承认更是无比煎熬
Well, at least the cameras like him.
起码媒体喜欢他
Do I look satisfied?
我看着满意吗
You look somewhat satisfied.
你看着还算满意
Good. Not good.
好 "好"可不够
Francis, enjoy this moment.
弗兰西斯 享受这一刻吧
You deserve it. You mean "we."
这是你应得的 是"我们"吧
We made it to the other side.
我们成功到达另一边了
Yes.
是啊
But what is on the other side?
但另一边有什么
Victory.
胜利
With a whiff of defeat.
稍带点失败的气息
It's taken a long time to get here,
花了好久才走到这一步
but we're here.
但我们到了
Cheers, Francis.
干杯 弗兰西斯
Everything gets easier from now on.
今后一切都会变得容易
They're ready for you.
他们准备好了
Hannah. I don't want to go.
汉娜 我不想去
No.
不
Fine.
好吧
I'll do it on my own.
那我自己去吧
I'm gonna say, this is a crucial moment.
要知道 这是个重要时刻
For both of you.
对你们两个都是
How you handle tonight.
看你们如何应对
The party abandoned me.
党抛弃了我
Your party.
你的党
I'm not the Republican Party, Will.
我不是共和党 威尔
I work for candidates.
我只为候选人效力
I worked for you.
我为你效力
Listen, you lost.
听好 你输了
But more than half the country
但还有一多半国民
still considers you their president.
仍认为你是他们的总统
This is what's required.
你必须要面对他们
Go down there, give your speech.
走出去 发表讲话
Concede.
认输吧
As I accept all of your letters of resignation
我正式接受各位的辞呈
and dissolve my old cabinet,
并解散我的旧内阁
I wanna welcome each and every one of you to my new cabinet.
然后我想欢迎在座各位加入我的新内阁
Congratulations, Mr. President. Thank you, Cathy.
恭喜你 总统先生 谢谢 凯茜
And I especially wanna thank my wife.
我尤其想感谢我的妻子
Madam Vice President...
副总统女士
thank you for your unending and unwavering support.
感谢你对我长♥期♥坚定的支持
Your steady hand kept this country running this past month.
这一个月来 你的坚强领导维持了国家的运作
I owe her more than I can possibly fathom.
我欠她太多 多到我无法想象
And she owes me.
而她也欠我
Not true. You were with me all the way.
不对 你一直在我身边支持着我
I would like to make my first 100 days
作为合法当选总统
as the duly elected president as productive as possible.
我希望我的头一百天能取得尽可能多的成绩
Of course, there are many challenges.
当然 挑战还是很多的
Shoring up the economy,
提振经济
securing our nation from ICO
保护我国不受哈里发国攻击
and reducing unemployment.
还要降低失业率
But the biggest challenge that we face,
但我们面对的最艰巨的问题
and the one that I'm going to need all of your help on,
也是我最需要各位通力协助的挑战
is reuniting a country
就是重新团结全国
that has never been more divided than it is today.
弥合这个国家前所未有的裂痕
I believe we can meet this challenge,
我相信我们可以迎难而上
and that's where I'm gonna need all of your help.
而我需要各位的帮助
So let's let the healing begin today
所以今天我们就开始治愈国家
and let's make history together.
共同创造历史吧
I thank you all for your continued service.
感谢你们长久的辛勤奉献
Now let's get back to work.
现在回去工作吧
I need a minute.
我需要一分钟
I think we should see what we can do
我想我们应该早做打算
about making Usher persona non grata.
把厄舍赶走
I don't think that's wise to start a war.
现在开战不合适吧
We've just won the White House.
我们才刚刚拿下白宫
This is exactly when we should strike.
现在才是出手的最佳时机
This is a moment that we have the political capital...
只有现在我们才有足够的政♥治♥资本
Usher needs to be managed carefully.
厄舍必须小心处理
Mr. President?
总统先生
Take a breath, Doug.
喘口气吧 道格
We've only just landed on our feet here.
我们才刚刚站稳脚跟
Sir, Madam Vice President,
先生 副总统女士
this is the type of person that we used to crucify in the House.
过去在众议院 这种人就是重点打击对象
Yes, but we're not in the House now. We're here.
但现在我们不在众议院 我们在白宫
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表