剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
when it comes to Matthews, I don't believe he'll deliver.
马修斯那边 我觉得他不会照办
Let's take this from his hands. We need to protect the polls.
我们夺下主动权吧 我们得保护投票站
The request won't come from you.
你不用下命令
The way this thing is built, you're nowhere near it.
你会与这事毫无关联
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
How are the numbers in Pennsylvania?
宾州的票数怎么样了
They're good, but they're well within the margin of error, sir.
势头不错 但还在误差范围内 先生
So we don't want to look like
我们不希望看起来
we're shoving an armed unit of National Guards
像是把一支武装国民警卫队
down Jim Matthews' throat, right?
强加给了吉姆·马修斯 对吗
Right. So, I got a call from Barney Leonard.
对 巴尼·莱纳德打给我了
You pushed too hard, Doug.
你逼得太紧了 道格
But look, we'll have four years to take care of Matthews,
但听着 我们有四年来对付马修斯
and we will.
我们会收拾他的
But what if there was another way?
但如果有别的办法呢
I don't think anybody, if they're honest with themselves,
我敢说 如果大家都坦诚面对自己
can say they truly trust President Underwood.
没有一个人会说他真的信任安德伍德总统
Why should they?
凭什么要信任他
With so many threats to our country,
我们国家面临了如此多的威胁
now it's more important than ever to elect...
现在比任何时候都更得选出...
...four years of misguided priorities,
四年来重点的偏颇
backing the GOP into soliciting private and special interests.
使共和党变回了追逐私利的党派
You know what?
你知道吗
What?
怎么了
I wanna be that person. What person?
我想当那种人 哪种人
The person that does this for, like, an hour and then leaves.
那种做一个小时就能拍屁♥股♥走人的人
That's not what this--
不是那样....
Doug, I've been having sex for as long as you have.
道格 我的性经历跟你一样久
And when you called me, that's what it sounded like.
你打给我的时候 我就是这种感觉
And I thought, "Great."
我就想 "好啊"
But I'm here now. Where are you?
可我来了 你在哪里
I should take you home.
我送你回家吧
No.
不了
You don't have to. Come on.
不必劳烦你 别这样
I'll take a cab. I'm taking you home.
我自己打车回 我要送你回家
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
You're right. I shouldn't have called.
你说得对 我不该打给你
I gotta get back to work.
我该回去工作了
Reports are pouring in of protests being staged
关于新建成的投票站外
outside of many of our newly established voting centers.
发生抗♥议♥活动的新闻报道不断涌入
Which begs the question, are Americans fed up
这引出了一个问题 美国人♥民♥
with our politicians' seemingly unquenchable thirst for conflict?
是否已经厌倦了政客们无休止的闹剧
Between Underwood's call for a formal...
一边是安德伍德呼吁正式...
Make a decision?
想好了吗
...and the strong military ticket on the Republican side?
共和党的候选人又都是军人出身
Basil Hayden's, double, neat.
巴素·海顿 双份 不加冰
Basil Hayden?
巴素·海顿
You're killing me, buddy.
我这儿可没有 伙计
What do you got? Bulleit's as good as it gets in here.
你有什么 布莱特是最好的了
I'll have that.
那就这个吧
Woman? Work.
女人 工作
Yeah, well, nothing's forever, man.
是啊 没什么是永恒的
Those two down there,
请那边那两位
and anyone else who comes in here until that's gone.
还有所有进店的人 花光为止
That's for you.
这是给你的
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Is it your throat?
你的喉咙不舒服吗
Is it enough?
足够吗
What we're doing?
我们的努力
I...
我...
Yes.
是的
Then why aren't we farther ahead?
那为什么我们没有遥遥领先
Most of the polls have us--
大多数的民调显示...
Oh, I don't trust the polls.
我不相信民调
With few exceptions, I don't trust anyone or anything.
除了极少数外 我不相信任何人或任何事
We won't know for sure until the vote's begun.
投票没开始前一切都是未知的
But turnout for their side is sure to be down.
但他们的投票率肯定会降低的
We almost had Conway today.
我们今天差点就打败康威了
And we did some damage.
但我们确实伤到了他
And maybe we don't know what he's hiding,
或许我们不知道他在隐瞒什么
but the public knows there's something out there.
但公众知道他有所隐瞒
He hums in his sleep sometimes.
他睡觉有时会哼歌♥
Hums?
哼歌♥
Like what?
哼什么
I don't know.
不知道
Nothing recognizable.
听不出来
Does he do it often?
他经常哼吗
Sometimes.
有时哼
Do it for me. What's it sound like?
哼给我听听什么样
Let's get you something for your throat.
我给你拿点润喉的东西
No, I'm fine. You go back to sleep.
不用 我没事 你接着睡吧
We're gonna get there tomorrow, Francis.
我们明天会成功的 弗兰西斯
So, I'm... I'm at this fundraiser.
我在一场筹款会上
It's a beautiful house on the beach in Amagansett,
在阿默甘西特海滩的一幢豪♥宅♥里
and I've been dancing all night with this incredible girl,
我和一位美女跳了一整夜舞
way out of my league.
我完全配不上她
But it's late, very late,
但当时很晚很晚了
and I'm a very responsible young man, so...
我是个很负责的年轻人
I sneak upstairs to get my jacket.
我溜上楼拿我的外套
But lo and behold...
但我没想到...
she's following me.
她跟了上来
And I see my reflection in the hallway mirror and...
我看到了走廊镜子里的自己
I'm just sweating like a pig.
我浑身冒汗
My heart's racing.
心跳加速
And she walks up behind me.
她从我身后走来
And as I turn...
我转身时
I see the moonlight on her face...
看到了月光映在她的面庞上
and everything just slows down.
一切仿佛都慢了下来
And that's how we met.
我们就是这样认识的
Me and Hannah.
我和汉娜
Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one up this late.
很高兴并非只有我还在熬夜
Mr. President, do you have a question for me?
总统先生 你有问题要问我吗
No, I don't. But I thought I would give you the chance
不 我没有 但我可以给你个机会
to ask me a question. Just one.
问我一个问题 只有一个
I'm not sure I have any questions for you.
我不确定我想问你问题
Don't be shy, Will.
别害羞 威尔
I mean, after all, this is a rare opportunity.
毕竟 机会难得
Just between you and me.
只有你和我
It's just you and me and all the other Americans out there
只有你和我 还有其他今晚
having trouble sleeping tonight.
失眠的美国人
Well, that's because they know
那是因为他们知道
that tomorrow's vote will decide their future.
明天的投票会决定他们的未来
So that's the question then, isn't it?
这就是关键问题 对吧
Who does the future belong to?
未来属于谁
Well, I don't think anyone but God can answer that one.
我觉得只有上帝能回答那个问题
All we can do is make a case for ourselves while we're here.
我们只能在此生尽可能地证明自己
Okay.
好吧
Here's my question.
我想问你
I successfully negotiated
我成功的谈判
the release of Caroline and Melissa Miller.
让卡洛琳和梅莉莎·米勒得以释放
Then you stepped in.
但你插手进来
You didn't let me finish the job. Why?
你没让我完成任务 为什么
Do you really want me to answer that question, Will?
你真想让我回答那个问题吗 威尔
Because I'm not sure you do. Oh, I do.
我不确定你想这么做 我很想
Because they knew they could take advantage of you.
因为他们知道自己能够占你便宜
They saw it.
他们发现了
How's that, sir? They felt it.
怎么说 先生 他们察觉出来了
Whatever happened to you overseas,
无论你在海外遭遇了什么
there's no reason to feel guilty or ashamed.
你都不必感到内疚或惭愧
I served my country. I did what I did...
我为国尽忠了 我那么做
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表