剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
May I have your scope?
能给我你的目镜吗
Scope on your gun. I promise I'll give it back.
你枪上的目镜 我保证还回来
Thank you. Come here.
谢谢 过来
Now, if you just hold the scope a little a ways from your face...
如果你把目镜举在离脸稍远处
and look down, straight down, across the lawn...
往下看 直向下 草坪对面
right to the gate.
门那里
You see them?
看到他们了吗
Those people want a voice. Some for, some against.
那些人想要发声 有些是支持的 有些反对
And they're looking back across the lawn,
他们也在草坪那头往这边看
toward this house and these windows...
看这栋房♥子 这些窗户
and they're thinking,
他们在想
"I wonder what the president
"不知道总统
and the First Lady are doing tonight.
和第♥一♥夫♥人♥今晚在做什么
And will they be able to protect us?"
他们能保护我们吗"
I should have been there.
我该在场的
Where?
哪里
When you got shot. I wish I was there.
你受枪伤时 我真该在场的
Maybe I could've...
或许我还能
protected you.
保护你
You see, all those people want...
你瞧 那些人只想
is someone to keep them from what they're afraid to know.
有人保护他们 不用面对可怕的真♥相♥
And what are the president and First Lady doing tonight, Francis?
总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥今晚要做什么呢 弗兰西斯
Well, I believe Thomas is waiting for you.
托马斯不是还等着你呢吗
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
I'll see you in the morning.
我们明早见
Do you have a smoke?
你有烟吗
Thank you.
谢谢
**I know what my people are thinking tonight*
*我知道我的人♥民♥今晚在想什么
**As home through the shadows they wander*
*穿过阴影 他们漫步回家
**Everyone smiling in secret delight*
*大家都窃笑着
**As they stare at the castle and ponder*
*他们看着城♥堡♥ 思索着
**And whenever the wind blows this way*
*当风往这边吹
**You can almost hear everyone say*
*你几乎能听到大家说
**I wonder what the king is doing tonight*
*不知国王今晚在做什么
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I got hungry.
我饿了
So I went down to the main kitchen.
所以去了主厨房♥
That's a lovely group of people you have down there.
下面的人真不错
If there's anything you need, it can be brought up.
如果你需要什么 可以叫人拿上来
I didn't know what I needed until I was eating it.
我直到吃在嘴里才知道自己需要什么
I heard the president's declaration.
我听到了总统的声明
Very compelling.
很有力
What did you really think?
你究竟怎么想的
It was almost like the real thing.
简直像真的一样
The NSA has good people. Very good.
国安局的人很厉害 非常厉害
Too good. Not as good as you.
太厉害了 不如你厉害
Good enough to find my algorithms.
足以找到我的算法了
That doesn't mean they knew what we were using them for.
那不代表他们知道我们用它做了什么
No, no.
不不
One second, they send me home, and then the next,
前一秒 他们还叫我回家 然后紧接着
they tell me, "Come back!"
他们说 "回来"
They'll been watching me. This is a trap.
他们肯定要监视我了 这是个陷阱
Or the only way out.
或是唯一的出路
God damn it.
该死
You want out? Don't you?
你想要出路吗 你不想吗
LeAnn...
莉安
we have done some illegal things here.
我们做了违法的事
There are other campaigns.
还有其他竞选
If you can get into the NSA... That's not possible.
如果你可以打入国安局 那不可能
...into their system, you can fix this.
进入他们的系统 你可以解决的
You're not listening to me. I am.
你没听我说 我听了
I know the Underwoods.
我了解安德伍德夫妇
The only way that we are gonna survive this...
我们如果想平安度过
is if they win.
就得让他们赢
You can help them win.
你可以帮他们赢
I know you can.
我知道你能
I got on the paper right around the time you left.
你走后我就加入了报社
Did you start in Style?
你从时尚版块起步的吗
Metro desk.
都市
But then I did this piece, a street fashion,
然后我发了篇报道 一个街头时尚
kids on the street thing.
街头的孩子的报道
I'm surprised you asked for me.
没想到你会叫我来
Some people are being moved around and off the team.
队伍里有些人员变化
The Masterson story. "War, what is it good for?"
马斯特森的报道 "战争 有什么好处"
Were you ever interested in investigative journalism?
你对调查性新闻感兴趣吗
If you ask me, if it's not investigating, it's not journalism.
要问我 不是这种的就不叫新闻
Word around here is you can get anybody to talk to you.
听这里的人说 你能让任何人对你开口
After 8:00, with a drink in their hands...
过了8点 又有酒的话
yeah.
是啊
She's the one they say you called a...
他们说她是个...
you know.
你懂的
I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous.
对不起 我有点紧张
You're sort of a legend and...
你算是传奇人物
articles on the president?
报道总统的文章
It'd be an honor to work with you in any capacity.
能跟你合作是莫大的荣幸
To be part of this.
能参与进来
Did you find him? Did you?
你们找到他了吗
It'll only be another moment.
再等一下就好
Because I've done all I can.
因为我已经做尽了一切
Everything you told me to. You know that.
你们叫我做的一切 你知道的
They know that, don't they?
他们知道的 是吧
Mrs. Underwood.
安德伍德夫人
I was hoping to speak to Ms. Masterson.
我想跟马斯特森女士说话
Just the two of us.
就我们俩
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
It is a bit extreme.
这有点极端
Expanding the no-fly list to this extent.
把禁飞令扩大到这样的范围
The restrictions on visas alone is unprecedented.
单是对签证的限制就前所未有
How do we justify?
我们要如何解释
The White House counsel's been all through that.
白宫顾问已经讨论过了
It's there in black and white.
都白纸黑字写着了
We're virtually closing down our borders
我们基本上是在
without any hard evidence to back it up. It's coming.
没有证据的情况下关闭国境 会有的
A lot of innocent people are trying to get into this country.
很多无辜的人正想进入这个国家
They could be hurt by this.
他们可能因此受伤害
A change in policy this big, I want it done right.
如此大的政策变动 我想好好做
I want you to let the world know
我要你让世界知道
that if they want to continue coming to this country
如果他们还想继续进入这个国家
for our hospitals, our colleges,
上我们的医院 我们的学校
our golf courses and God knows what else...
我们的高尔夫球场什么的
they're going to have to deliver
他们光是
more than my head on the end of a burning stick.
把我的脑袋贴在棍子上烧是不够的
Now look, Cathy,
听着 凯茜
I know you have well-earned relationships out there.
我知道你有辛苦经营的人脉
Long-standing.
都是老交情
I'm not holding back, Francis. I have reached out.
我没有保留 弗兰西斯 我都联络了
Then I need you to reach further.
那我需要你再加把劲
I want actionable intelligence.
我要可行的情报
I want to know where ICO is, or at the very least,
我要知道哈里发国在哪 或者至少
that everyone's out there looking.
所有人都在找他们
Are we clear?
明白了吗
We're clear.
明白了
Thank you, Cathy. I know you won't let me down.
谢谢 凯茜 我知道你不会让我失望
He's dead.
他死了
Is that why you're here?
你是来告诉我这个的吗
We're still looking for him--
我们还在找他
Because if he's dead, I want to see him. To touch him.
因为如果他死了 我要见到他 摸到他
I'm trying to help... Ms. Masterson,
我是想帮忙 马斯特森太太
...but he hasn't contacted me. please.
但他没有联♥系♥我 求你
I wish he would.
我也希望他联♥系♥我
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表